Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

Sephiroth Battle

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Light Shall Prevail Posted at: 17:44 Oct14 2010 Post ID: 2915473
Light Shall Prevail
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey, so how do you get glide? I really need that to beat sephiroth
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Wayfinder24 Posted at: 03:15 Jun10 2013 Post ID: 3251939
Wayfinder24
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Here's a few tips:
1: When Sephy tries to hit you with a combo, spam Reflega. Surprisingly enough, It will block all damage and do practically 1/2 to a full HP bar's worth of damage to him.
2: Have the Ultima Weapon. It is highly recommended as it has long range and MP Hastega.
3: Have the abilities Retaliating Slash, Explosion, Once More, Second Chance, Glide or Quick Run, and Leaf Bracer ( In case you're saving elixirs for the second phase) equipped for attack opportunities and survivability.
4: Carry 6 Elixirs With you. These are Important when Sephy starts doing "Descend Heartless Angel" for recovery before you die. Or better yet, have High Jump LV 3 and Aerial Dodge and hit him before he gets it off.

Hope this helped and good luck!Smile
Wayfinder24 Posted at: 03:17 Jun10 2013 Post ID: 3251940
Wayfinder24
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You get Glide as a Growth ability from Final form. Level up Final form to get it.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:22 Nov12 2013 Post ID: 3287563
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
there is a way i used,during his normal hits combo i blocked about 4 hits(I equipped counterpart)then interrupted the combo and hit him,as for heartless angel,just heal.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:22 Feb25 2015 Post ID: 3372234
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
it was easy to beat him I used a lot of my limits like trinty(spelling)it hurts him lot but make sure to have alot of elixirs and hi potions and make sure to use the keyblade u get in the Halloween town it strong and powerful or use the ultimate keyblade it defeated him when I was level 64Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
kh2wower345 Posted at: 07:52 May08 2015 Post ID: 3377992
kh2wower345
+
+
Be at least lv60 and have the ultima wepon equip many hi potions and ethers and set reflet and cure and thunder as ur shortcut and have these abbilties euiped:

Scan
Guard
Once more
Mp rage
Leaf bracer
Damage drive
Combo boost X3
Air combo boost X2
Arial recovery
Retaliating slash
Slapshot
Upper slash
Horisontal slash
Finishing leap
Dodge slash
Slide Dash
Guard break
Explosion
Aerial spiral
Aerial finish

and get final form if u dont have it:

1: You must be on the World that Never Was, and have gotten past that event at Memorie's Skyscraper (Were you watch the cutscene when Sora has a keyblade war with Roxas on the "Dive to the heart" montage building from the beginning as Roxas).

2: Then you have the ability to become Final Form randomly, when ever you change into any form.(Kind of like Anti-Form)

3: Then travel to the Olympus Coliseum, and go into the underworld and enter the Cerberus cup.

4: Go right the split second you enter, turn into any form. If you turn into the form you chose, exit, and redo this step over and over until you turn into Final Form.

5: When you finally get Final Form, go to the world that never was and go to the Proof of existence room. Then go down the hall and go to the 1rst Hall of empty melodies and run past the nobodies, and enter the Naught's Skyway

6: Then turn into Final Form. Fight all of the nobodies, and when your drive gauge goes down to one, glide all the way back to the Proof of existence room, and go onto the save point, and exit to the world map. Yes. EXIT.

7: Then go back to the proof of existence room and do step 5 all over again until you level up six times. It is faster than it looks.

Hope it helps SaluteDancing
kh2wower345 Posted at: 07:59 May08 2015 Post ID: 3377993
kh2wower345
+
+
ViolinWiseguyThinkSilencedSickShhhSaluteDancingDroolLiarRockCoolBrick WallBounceThumbs UpSpeak to the handEvilNot TalkingPrayShameSmileEhDohWhistleApplauseAnxious

these guys say he's [size=100][/size]not invincable
GabyLu Posted at: 13:23 Jun05 2016 Post ID: 3411653
GabyLu
+
+
We are so ridden by guilt, that we give to charity. But, in our vanity, we only give if it seems people we idolize care. People are sheep, mindless and followers. They need leaders. But, you and me, we're different.
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close