Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

The Beginning

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Vasco Posted at: 12:17 Dec03 2008 Post ID: 2493758
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
+
No problem about being a girl, one of my best female friends used to love this game...and Axel :]

And it doesn't matter if it's played on the PS2 or PS3, that's not it. The problem is that (like it happens on many games, unfortunately...) you have to make what the tutorial asks you to. If it says something like "Use the right stick to look and the the left to move" you have to do it using that same order.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
shinigamisgem Posted at: 12:27 Dec03 2008 Post ID: 2493759
shinigamisgem
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i tried that too, but let me try again. this time slower. and the movie, i tried it like the movie. didn't really work. u cant move that fast with all 3 options
crisnakeater Posted at: 12:33 Dec03 2008 Post ID: 2493761
crisnakeater
+
+
Listen i just found out how to deal with the problem. Took me all night but i found a way. You can play it on the ps3 but u have to download a game save point after the event which is right here at this website http://rapidshare.com/files/169733217/Kingdom_Hearts_RE_CoM.rar but it's a .rar type file so u have to expand it with shufflt expander or some other program but thats the only way sooThumbs Up....yeah. then after u expand the rar file u put it in a psv folder in a flash drive or a memory card or something to connect to the ps3. This is the folder order first u make a PS3 folder, inside it u make another folder named EXPORT then u make the PSV folder and put the files in there then in ur ps3 u go to memory card PS/PS2 and go to the memory card or flash drive and copy it to the internal memory card. and then just load it and boom! ur at the save point right after the mishap =)Applause
shadowoblivion Posted at: 16:07 Dec03 2008 Post ID: 2493837
shadowoblivion
+
+
Cris: err...um...ok?

Shin: Ya, sorry..! I didn't know. I knew girls loved Kh, my sis loves the series also. I'm not saying you never see girls at this site, but it's prodominately males here. Sorry for the mishap on gender.

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
shinigamisgem Posted at: 21:28 Dec03 2008 Post ID: 2494252
shinigamisgem
+
+
isn't that bad for the PS3? To download random things that aren't necessarily good for the machine. I'm updating the PS3. It needs it and I figure it might help the problem.
Vasco Posted at: 12:08 Dec04 2008 Post ID: 2494488
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
+
Accidental double post by crisnakeater deleted.

This explains the problem...

I almost forgot, but only the 60GB version is able to play all games without flaws (and trust me on this, I'm also a mod of the PS3 forum, so I know what I'm talking about). And the downloads don't cause any trouble. A lot of world wide sites are offering that option, it's very helpful.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
shinigamisgem Posted at: 16:06 Dec04 2008 Post ID: 2494561
shinigamisgem
+
+
Just wanted to let you guys know i figured it out. The trick is, if u have a ps3, and a ps2. Try the game on the PS2 first and get to the save point then save it on a memory card. If u have a memory card converter for the PS3, make a slot for the old systemn and load the data from there. I figured it out, and I was lucky a firend had their ps2 cause mine went to denver.
crisnakeater Posted at: 22:43 Dec04 2008 Post ID: 2494840
crisnakeater
+
+
it's just about the same thing, i did cause i don't have a ps2 anymore and what i posted is to help people who don't have access to one or 2 lazy to bother some for it and so u don't have to buy that memory card adapter(sorry it posted twice, internet actin stupid) and no it doesn't harm ur system (and shin it's just about the same thing)so thought i'd spread the word.......
Vasco Posted at: 08:59 Dec05 2008 Post ID: 2494977
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
+
On 04-Dec-2008 crisnakeater said:the reason this happens is because it's a random ps3 glitch where the card goes automatically to sora and damages the course of action which get's u stuck but other than that nothing bad happens(i have a 80gb ps3 btw so it definitely works) and i left every instruction to follow to get past it so yeah.....
Quoted to explain, but double post deleted..

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
notoriousbm Posted at: 17:04 Dec06 2008 Post ID: 2495937
notoriousbm
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah i don't have acess to a ps2 i own a ps3 and this game skips the part where i guess your supposed to pick up the card so i get left walking and turning forever

and im probably not gonna go to this site to get the save memory any other solutions?
Vasco Posted at: 12:33 Dec09 2008 Post ID: 2497361
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
+
On 06-Dec-2008 notoriousbm said:yeah i don't have acess to a ps2 i own a ps3 and this game skips the part where i guess your supposed to pick up the card so i get left walking and turning forever

and im probably not gonna go to this site to get the save memory any other solutions?
If the problem really has to do with the PS3 software, then I'm afraid you have no choice...

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Foxzr Posted at: 19:30 Dec11 2008 Post ID: 2498780
Foxzr
+
+
Probably your disk is scratched... i find that rubbing toothpaste, or soap on it works best, then dry it off with a soft cloth.

[color=blue]People like to feel that they are making a difference. We are so ridden by guilt, that we give to charity. But, in our vanity, we only give if it seems people we idolize care. People are sheep, mindless and followers. They need leaders. But, you and me, we're different. We don't need leadership. -Sir Anthony
Vasco Posted at: 09:35 Dec13 2008 Post ID: 2499613
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
+
On 11-Dec-2008 Foxzr said:Probably your disk is scratched... i find that rubbing toothpaste, or soap on it works best, then dry it off with a soft cloth.
It can't be that, we're talking about the same problem with 3 people just here xP

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Foxzr Posted at: 18:06 Dec15 2008 Post ID: 2500862
Foxzr
+
+
Well okay then... but toothpaste works pretty good =D

[color=blue]People like to feel that they are making a difference. We are so ridden by guilt, that we give to charity. But, in our vanity, we only give if it seems people we idolize care. People are sheep, mindless and followers. They need leaders. But, you and me, we're different. We don't need leadership. -Sir Anthony
shinigamisgem Posted at: 15:52 Dec28 2008 Post ID: 2507416
shinigamisgem
+
+
Just for the info, my disk was perfect. Not a single dent in it, much less a scratch. It's the PS3, weird things happen.
serendipitychild Posted at: 03:43 Jan05 2009 Post ID: 2513594
serendipitychild
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hello everyone. I am new to this site, and looking for an answer to my problem. I have the 80 gb backward compatible ps3, and until we got kh re-chain of memories, had no problem playing my other kh games. Like the earlier post-ers, I am stuck at the beginning of the tutorial, and have done everything suggested above, to no effect. I don't want to use the ps2 we have, I like using the ps3. Any other suggestions? Perhaps a patch for the system, or a way to create a save so that I can progress? I would appreciate any and all advice. Peace and Blessings!
Vasco Posted at: 09:58 Jan10 2009 Post ID: 2517063
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
+
crisnakeater, post deleted for obvious reasons. Do NOT insult other members.

serendipitychild, the answer is above, there is no other way except to use a save file.

For help on how to use the save file, go here.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
MenaceSG Posted at: 09:55 Oct08 2009 Post ID: 2747179
MenaceSG
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Perhaps it's a glitch or something

"I gotcha baby girl.."
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close