Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

KHre:COM Game Discussion ((*spoilers alert*))

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

shadowoblivion Posted at: 09:00 Dec04 2008 Post ID: 2494448
shadowoblivion
Post Likes: 0
+
+
The moment you look at this thread, you may be hit with spoilers or other stuff from the game. You might not, but hey, it's worth the warning!

First, if you have the game, how far are you into it? I'm now onto the next world (which I might choose Monstro). And I just beat in order from latest to earliest: Agrabah, Olympus Colliseum, Wonderland, and Traverse Town.

Second, this game practically tells you psychologically to battle as many heartless as you can! I'm on beginner, just to get the feel of it, and the trickmaster was tough! You may mostly have really low cards (well, I seem to) and he reflects them off like there worthless! But of course it's a good thing we can stock! I would advise to level up as best as you can, I beat trickmaster on level 11, by starting at the very beginning starting with leveling up hp, and going down the list and then repeating it until I got to the Trick Master. ((who knows, people have different tactics and what not))

Um...also there was something else I was going to mention..um...

Oh ya! Be weary on Axel's first battle, he doesn't take alot of hp out of you, but it's really really hard to get a hit in becuase he dissappears alot and moves somewhat quickly..!

((So, anyone can discuss here on forth about what I said, or anything else!))

Oh and I know that some people were wondering what Larxene's voice would sound like: It sounds like Kairi's Kh2 voice, but just tweaked alittle.

« Last edited by shadowoblivion on Dec 4th 2008 »

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Venxas24 Posted at: 02:39 Jul16 2012 Post ID: 3129846
Venxas24
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i beat this game on both Sora's and Riku's story and went through and got Ultima Weapon, Roxas card, and Lexeaus card on Sora's so i pretty much done with the game
Join Team Oathkeeper

"My Friends Are My Power, And I'm Theirs."-Ventus
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close