Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Who's better for Kairi?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 20:21 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359462
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Sora or Riku? This is a good question cause obviously both like her.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
slipknot837 Posted at: 21:26 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359586
slipknot837
+
+
Well i think Sora cause they spend more time together and know more about each other also Kairi like Sora more
Wow... Its been a long time
Keyblade Master Posted at: 13:43 Aug26 2005 Post ID: 367594
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't think riku should be with kairi, then go mentally dark and kill her. Sora gets my vote.
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
pimp6005 Posted at: 09:50 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 369576
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think kairi is more fond of sora. Come on, don't any of you remember the beggining of the game!
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Cylun Posted at: 22:40 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 371046
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ummm... Riku doesn't care for Kairi. He cares for Sora. Sora loves Kairi, Kairi loves Riku and Sora, Riku loves Sora. Sora Might or might not love Riku. Kh is a whole lot deeper than you think. And if for one moment you think "ewww... thatz gay", you need to consider not only the events of the game but a more open worldview and about half of kh's fandom.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 22:50 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 371059
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Riku dosen't care?!? Hello remeber the whole Pinoccio thing?
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Cylun Posted at: 23:10 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 371073
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Riku is simply using Kairi as a tool to get at sora( hense the symbolicness of kairi's lack of heart. Kairi is both figuratively AND literaly an object ;) ). Riku knows sora likes kairi, and he thinks that Sora has forgotten about him. Also note Riku's ability to create a PERFECT_SHADOW_OF_SORA, with specific atention to detail. Trust me, you can find long explanations detailing Rikuxsora, but few on soraxkairi and far less on rikuxkairi.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 23:25 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 371077
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
You make a good point but, remember after Sora used the Dark Keyblade on himself? Riku held back Ansem so Kairi, Donald, and Goofy could leave. I think that when Riku was swollowed by darkness on Destiny Islands, the darkness tampered with his heart. So many theiories, so little time.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Cylun Posted at: 08:18 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 371539
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1. Who did Riku ask to join him in the darkness? was it kairi? no was it selphy? no Was it wakka? no. Was it the star blitzer of the zanarkand abes, tidus? no. Was it Sora? yes.

2. Riku actualy offers Sora a Paopu fruit. He never up and front offers it to Kairi.

3. Riku goes to find Sora. Not kairi, but Sora.

4. Kairi has no emotional development. Or at least she has the emotional development of a brick. The emotion of Riku was clearly focused on Sora.

I assure you, if you google rikuxsora(or soraxriku) and manage to avoid the hentai/yaoi/shonen ai, you will understand.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 11:35 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 371806
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
So are you saying Riku's gay? An look at this "Malefeicent was right. You don't have what it takes to save Kairi." Riku sais that. And also remember the begining of Neverland? Riku says something about while Sora was off playing around, he, Riku found Kairi.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 14:19 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 372160
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sora, seems to have the heart for Kairi, and probably would be better for her emotionally. But Riku, as you can see, was willing to do anything for her.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
pimp6005 Posted at: 14:24 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 372177
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 28-Aug-2005 Cylun said:1. Who did Riku ask to join him in the darkness? was it kairi? no was it selphy? no Was it wakka? no. Was it the star blitzer of the zanarkand abes, tidus? no. Was it Sora? yes.

2. Riku actualy offers Sora a Paopu fruit. He never up and front offers it to Kairi.

3. Riku goes to find Sora. Not kairi, but Sora.

4. Kairi has no emotional development. Or at least she has the emotional development of a brick. The emotion of Riku was clearly focused on Sora.

I assure you, if you google rikuxsora(or soraxriku) and manage to avoid the hentai/yaoi/shonen ai, you will understand.
1. In order to help save kairi and retrieve her heart.

2. He never intended on sharing one with him. Remember at the beggining of the game the winner of the race got to share one with kairi.

3. What are you talking about! He found kairi himself and maleficent led him to sora.

4. The only one I agree with which isn't even much of an example at all.

Muhahahahaha, sometimes my kingdom hearts knowledge amazes even myself!
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Cylun Posted at: 14:27 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 372187
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 28-Aug-2005 Hyperwire_2.0 said:So are you saying Riku's gay? An look at this "Malefeicent was right. You don't have what it takes to save Kairi." Riku sais that. And also remember the begining of Neverland? Riku says something about while Sora was off playing around, he, Riku found Kairi.
Bingo. Riku is the seme. Sora the uki.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 15:43 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 372440
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Huh?
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:07 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 372521
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Still, Riku is like the Anakin Skywalker to Kairi, and Sora is like the Luke Skywalker to her. Riku takes the dark way to save her, while Sora, even though tempted, stays loyal to the good side while looking for her.
i_own_rukario_on_emerald Posted at: 15:42 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 374717
i_own_rukario_on_emerald
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok lets get this straitened out once and for all riku is not gay they just make it look that way cause they are all really good friends but i'm pretty sure u ppl don't know what a "good" friend is cause u'll just start calling them gay after a while riku wants kairi and so does sora but riku goes to the dark side yes thats true too but he ganes the power of wielding the dark side for the light side if u've ever played kingdom hearts Chain of Memories
pimp6005 Posted at: 16:04 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 374792
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 28-Aug-2005 Hyperwire_2.0 said:Huh?
My words exactly!
Cylun Posted at: 20:04 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375442
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 29-Aug-2005 i_own_rukario_on_emerald said:ok lets get this straitened out once and for all riku is not gay they just make it look that way cause they are all really good friends but i'm pretty sure u ppl don't know what a "good" friend is cause u'll just start calling them gay after a while riku wants kairi and so does sora but riku goes to the dark side yes thats true too but he ganes the power of wielding the dark side for the light side if u've ever played kingdom hearts Chain of Memories
What a brilliant 5 page essay, scholarly master of canonity! But you're going to need in depth psycological analysis to combot the entire yaoi fanbase. Be warned. If a single kh fangirl were to here of this...

pwnage

I'm a man, so I cannot say soraxriku interests me all that much. (now, if kairixnamine were implied and probably canon... heheheheh...) But get a single fangirl, and she will argue to the end of the earth
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 21:28 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377807
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 29-Aug-2005 Cylun said:What a brilliant 5 page essay, scholarly master of canonity! But you're going to need in depth psycological analysis to combot the entire yaoi fanbase. Be warned. If a single kh fangirl were to here of this...

pwnage

I'm a man, so I cannot say soraxriku interests me all that much. (now, if kairixnamine were implied and probably canon... heheheheh...) But get a single fangirl, and she will argue to the end of the earth
You're like some kind of Supercheats Professor aren't you.
Cylun Posted at: 21:55 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377846
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No. Not really. But I can be sarcastic at times. The general fanbase is for soraxriku, or at least thinks that riku loves sora. I personaly believe soraxkairi is going to happen. Rikuxkairi will never. So, whether Riku loves Kairi or Sora, he's going to lose out ;_;
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close