Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Who's better for Kairi?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
jake_of_the_hawk Posted at: 17:58 Sep29 2005 Post ID: 439746
jake_of_the_hawk
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Sora is so much better for her because Riku went crazy coo-coo and Sora tried to save her and he Riku treid to sacrifice her.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 20:30 Sep29 2005 Post ID: 440005
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But Riku also went through the trouble of joining the darkside to retrieve her heart, that seems like love to me.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Cylun Posted at: 05:53 Sep30 2005 Post ID: 440439
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Mithos(ToS) turned into a lifeless being and killed millions of people because of his love for martel. You can't really argue that. And besides, he joined the darkside because he was agrovated by Sora's rejection of him (Sora was getting new friends and paying more attention to Kairi than him), and he wanted to manipulate Sora back to him. Sadly, Riku wasn't cunning enough to realize that wouldn't work, and that maleficiant was just a jerk.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 18:54 Sep30 2005 Post ID: 441465
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Maleficient played the best bad guy part in the game, next to Ansem. I wouldn't expect Maleificent to cause much trouble, but she proved me wrong. She'll probably be back in the next game to try to manipulate Riku again.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
riku-son Posted at: 00:25 Oct01 2005 Post ID: 442096
riku-son
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i seriously doubt that because remember Maleficient died in this game
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 19:05 Oct01 2005 Post ID: 444258
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That was true, but mostly every villian in the game is returning in KH2, I wouldn't be surprised if she did.
jake_of_the_hawk Posted at: 21:41 Oct01 2005 Post ID: 444447
jake_of_the_hawk
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Oct-2005 Mr. King Of Games said: That was true, but mostly every villian in the game is returning in KH2, I wouldn't be surprised if she did.
Yeah if all the others return she probaly would. She better be stronger because last time she was weak.
za_bom Posted at: 11:39 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 445369
za_bom
Forum GuestMember
+
+
a raisin could figure that out
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:15 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 445726
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey Za_bom, I can see you are new. Welcome to Supercheats, I'm one of the moderators of these forums, Mr. King of Games, or KOG as others call me. Since your new, I have to inform of you of a few rules and one of them is no double posting, that's posting twice in a row. Try not to do it again.

-Post deleted
Cylun Posted at: 17:03 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 445823
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, I don't want to see recycled villains. The "villain was mortally wounded but now is stronger" thing is a horrible sequal plan.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
riku-son Posted at: 13:39 Oct03 2005 Post ID: 447114
riku-son
Forum GuestMember
+
+
for once i agree with cylun recycled villians are bad game ideas thats y i'm suprised mario is still a popular game because mario's enemy almost everytime is bowser at the end.but i think i better stay on topic before i get in more trouble =P.in fact i think we all should get back on topic because this about kiari and we're talking about recycled villians.
pimp6005 Posted at: 12:11 Oct15 2005 Post ID: 469972
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well some games it is a tradition, like for Megaman X the enemy is always Sigma.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 23:49 Oct15 2005 Post ID: 471321
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree with Pimpman. It's a tradition to keep the same bad guys through games.
Keyblade Master Posted at: 15:51 Oct20 2005 Post ID: 477957
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm happy with the same bad guys as long as there's something new and fresh as well. It would be boring to have a 3 series game and have the same bosses again and again.
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 21:56 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 480328
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Oct-2005 Keyblade Master said:I'm happy with the same bad guys as long as there's something new and fresh as well. It would be boring to have a 3 series game and have the same bosses again and again.
I know what your saying KM. I also hate the fact having the same bad guy over and over again. New bad guys add new twists to the series and make it more interesting to play
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 22:26 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 480348
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Yeah I see what you mean. KH CoM, was pretty much a re-doing KH, with a little bit of stuff added. I hope they get some new attacks in KH2 ((side note to KoG)King, can I get your e-mail adress?)
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 12:18 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 481389
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Soory Hype, I'm not allowed to give my email over the site, rules said I can't.
Keyblade Master Posted at: 14:05 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 481573
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, there will be new attacks. If you look at the kh2 movies theres a lot of air attacks like a sonic blade type air attack and wall kicking to stay in the air etc. What we are posting right now is going off topic isn't it? Redirect to the topic please someone.
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Dragoon King. Posted at: 20:05 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 486493
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This is starting to go off topic
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
RikuIsMine Posted at: 14:56 Oct25 2005 Post ID: 487703
RikuIsMine
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If I was here back when there was a discussion about RikuXSora I'd love to side up with the 'Riku does really have feelings for Sora' side. I see I'm to late though. :P
Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close