Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Who's better for Kairi?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
sparda400 Posted at: 20:02 Oct25 2005 Post ID: 488455
sparda400
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 30-Aug-2005 Cylun said:No. Not really. But I can be sarcastic at times. The general fanbase is for soraxriku, or at least thinks that riku loves sora. I personaly believe soraxkairi is going to happen. Rikuxkairi will never. So, whether Riku loves Kairi or Sora, he's going to lose out ;_;
i vote for riku. if you think about it riku is actually supposed to be the keyblade weilder. you might be thinking "god whats the matter with you!" but remember when you got to the point at hallow bastion when the keyblade goes to riku? thats because riku was ment to be the keyblade weilder, because as sora did riku talked to ansem in the beggining. so basicly riku has a stronger heart than sora but at that moment when riku went into the darkness (which ansem talked him into doing) rikus heart was weaker than soras but thats why ansem gave him the dark keyblade when ansem took his body so riku would have the heart and the power (and for ansem a body) for riku to beat sora and become the ultimate hero, and kairi is the main princess so it makes sence, keyblade master with main princess.
P.S. if your thinking that i just made all of that up, your wrong all you have to do is put a little thought into it and maybe play the game again and youll understand.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cylun Posted at: 15:56 Nov01 2005 Post ID: 500831
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But that doesn't have to do with the main point. >_> Riku is into SORA, not Kairi. Its just that Ansem, Maleficiant, and Kairi get in the way >_>. Then again, they could just form a three way love triangle, that isn't illegal in space, is it?
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
riku-son Posted at: 13:29 Nov04 2005 Post ID: 504087
riku-son
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i wouldn't know its just a video game but i still personally think that riku is meant for kiari and not meant for sora.no offense or nothing peoples but this whole idea of rikuXsora is really stupid and gay.but a 3 some on the other hand...rock on... the only bad part is is its 2 guys and not 2 girls.
bloody_sephiroth Posted at: 16:33 Nov11 2005 Post ID: 513854
bloody_sephiroth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
man Riku is not gay...he just...testing Sora.seeing if he goes into the darkness...blah blah blah.
bloody_sephiroth Posted at: 19:26 Nov11 2005 Post ID: 514116
bloody_sephiroth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh heres my opinion ....hmmmmm....sephiroth, yeah not a main character, but will make everyone else into bit size cut wedges of pepperoni pizza....fear him...gerrr...!
riku-son Posted at: 15:08 Nov15 2005 Post ID: 519929
riku-son
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sephiroth was hard man he's awesome i like sephiroth
Apphonx Posted at: 22:56 Nov16 2005 Post ID: 521576
Apphonx
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Lets see....I say No one is good for Kairi they all should destroy her for annoyance.
riku-son Posted at: 13:34 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522145
riku-son
Forum GuestMember
+
+
plz delete this post if you see it i don't like it n e more
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 12:04 Nov25 2005 Post ID: 532889
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 16-Nov-2005 Apphonx said:Lets see....I say No one is good for Kairi they all should destroy her for annoyance.
Heh, well that's one opinion. One I didn't see coming that is.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Cylun Posted at: 17:20 Nov25 2005 Post ID: 533486
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Its funny, really. There are more Rikuxsora fics than their are Soraxkairi fics
riku-son Posted at: 10:22 Nov26 2005 Post ID: 534570
riku-son
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if square enix wanted riku to be gay they would have made it more noticable wouldn't you think????
Cylun Posted at: 00:10 Nov27 2005 Post ID: 535813
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If square enix wanted riku to be gay they would not have made him a two-dimentional stereotype. What purpose would that serve? nothing. Rather, by showing that the difference really isn't that important,the storyboard director(and square enix) is subtly advocating homosexuality(of course, that does not meen they are placing homosexuality above heterosexuality).

Besides, subtext is enough.
MiniGauntlet Posted at: 15:31 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540767
MiniGauntlet
Forum GuestMember
+
+
For the last time,(and I'm quoting hundreds of people from online video game protests) RIKU IS NOT GAY!!!!!!
Alta?r ain't got nothin' on me.
Cylun Posted at: 06:32 Dec01 2005 Post ID: 541614
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
provide evidence that trumps all of the subtext, please.
And do you think it would be wrong if Riku were gay? Do you think that would make him worse off as a character? Do you think that being gay would make you inherently inferior? Do you think its wrong?
MiniGauntlet Posted at: 15:41 Dec01 2005 Post ID: 542214
MiniGauntlet
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I am one of those people who is prejdice against gayness. As for the chat rooms, I am legally not allowed to talk about it. I almost got sued because my brother(who posted last. He gets on those chat rooms and my username through hacking.) threatened to hurt someone. Personally I don't think it would matter if Riku were gay. It isn't like it would change the story or anything, right?
Alta?r ain't got nothin' on me.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:09 Dec02 2005 Post ID: 543296
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Take it easy you two. We all have our own opinions.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
ps2freak_jak_rules Posted at: 18:13 Dec02 2005 Post ID: 543555
ps2freak_jak_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think sora is right for kairi they both like each other does everyone remember in the beging of the game the cave were sora and kairi drew those pics on the wall doesnt that answer all of the question cause i didn't c any pics of riku and kairi up there.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 11:20 Dec03 2005 Post ID: 545046
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, the question was who was the best for her. Most people have said that Sora and Kairi love each other, yes, but the real question is whose best for her. Sora could be the best man, cause he goes through obstacles to save her for love. But Riku joined the Darkside to save her, now that's also a sign of love.
Invisible Posted at: 15:45 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561607
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well... Sora, but just because... *SPOILER ALERT- IF YOU DON'T WANT KH2 SPOILED, DO NOT READ ON. THEN AGAIN, IT'S JUST ME THEORY...*

Ansem is a part of Riku- as long as Riku lives, Ansem lives. Riku will have to sacrifice himself to get rid of Ansem once and for all, thus ending in a Sora/Kairi pairing.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:59 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561640
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Dec-2005 Invisible said:Well... Sora, but just because... *SPOILER ALERT- IF YOU DON'T WANT KH2 SPOILED, DO NOT READ ON. THEN AGAIN, IT'S JUST ME THEORY...*

Ansem is a part of Riku- as long as Riku lives, Ansem lives. Riku will have to sacrifice himself to get rid of Ansem once and for all, thus ending in a Sora/Kairi pairing.
Just like a former master of Games to return when no one expected him. Welcome back Invisible!
Displaying Page 5 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close