Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Deep jungle help!!! need help badly

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

shad0ws Posted at: 11:35 Nov13 2006 Post ID: 1143944
shad0ws
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
im up to da part where jane has gone from her tent and it says you have to go bak to the treehouse but how do u get back up there (and when i use da gummi ship to da tunnel nr treehouse da ways blocked off)

Plz help ty
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KOG Posted at: 15:30 Nov13 2006 Post ID: 1144262
KOG
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Thanks for telling me where you were. Here ya go! Smile

Alright, head to the Hippo's Lagoon. Now there are two ways you can go to get back to the tree house. Here's the first way.

As soon as you enter the Hippo Lagoon, walk forward a few steps and press the L1 button, it should lock onto a vine on the wall. Jump on that vine and climb to the top, then swing through the vines at the top to get to the tree house.

That's the long way. So I suggest doing it this way. When you enter The Lagoon, turn towards the hippo in the water and jump onto top of it, then from there, jump to the next piece of land. Immediately jump in the water and swim to the next hippo, wait for him to go down under way and then swim ontop. He should float back up with you on top. Now before he dips back under water, quickly jump to the next piece of land with the "Treasure Chest" and the other vince. Open the chest for the 101 Dalmations(P.S. This is what's required to get the sercet ending) and then climb up the vine to the top.

Once you reach the top, press L1 and look for the vine, and climb that up to the tree house.

There you go! Smile
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close