Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Things Change...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Invisible Posted at: 18:53 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125495
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This is a story, featurng our heroes! This takes place between Hollow Bastion and End of the World. This forum is so dull that I decided to do this!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
InuMoonPrincess Posted at: 19:25 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125517
InuMoonPrincess
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yep// i jus joined...an its not relly fun here...

*SighZz*
~*~Anime Freak~*~
pimp6005 Posted at: 21:24 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125552
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that is because all the active members here beat the game and got bored I sadly am the moderator hear for this forums and ff x, and ff 7 as well. Happily Final fantasy 7 is making a come back it isn't lifeless anymore. It gets like 4 posts a day now but anyway riku opens soras heart to the darkness instead of malifecent.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Invisible Posted at: 15:08 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126301
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
THINGS CHANGE- Part One

Sora was walking down a road, seemingly supported by nothing. There was no light on this road. It was completely dark as far as the eye could see. The road never seemed to end. As Sora was walking, he was beginning to think that it would never end. Then, he saw a solitary figure up ahead. It was a figure, clad in a heartless bodysuit. He had long, spiky hair. It was-

?Riku!? Sora exclaimed. ?What are you doing here??

?Taking back what is mine.? He responded threateningly.

?Riku, what are you talking about?? Sora asked.

?I?m taking a heart, even if it isn?t mine.?

?Huh??

?Sora, haven?t you figured it out yet? I?m taking your heart.?

?My heart? But-?

?Sora, you have the keyblade. It?s rightfully mine. I?m gonna take the thing that keeps the keyblade away from me?

?Riku, you?re crazy!!!!!?

?Am I, Sora? You?re the one unintentionally on this road.?

?Riku, I?m not gonna let you do this!? Sora shouted, summoning his keyblade.

?Fine, Sora. Let?s play it your way!? Riku yelled, taking out a double-ended batwing sword from nowhere.

Sora then charged Riku. Riku waited patiently for Sora to close the space between them. As Sora was about to strike, Riku sent a ball of lightning at Sora, knocking him onto the ground injured.

?Now, Sora, I will control the keyblade. I will take over the universe, in the name of darkness.? Riku raised his sword. As he was about to strike-

?Sora? SORA! WAKE UP!!!!!?

And wake up he did. Donald was standing there, looking impatient. Hey were in the gummi ship. Sora realized that it had been a dream. It was weird, though. He had had the same dream for several nights in a row. Sora shook himself. They were just dreams.

"So, Donald, where are we?" Sora asked.

"We're in orbit of another world," Donald explained. "It looks OK, but we'd better take a look."

And look they did. They landed, half-hoping that this wasn't a waste of time. They'd already encountered six a-ok worlds since they'd sealed the Hollow Bastion keyhole. As they descended, they noticed that it was a city. But the streets were empty. Something was wrong.

?Guys?? Sora asked.

?What?? responded Goofy.

?Look.? Sora replied, pointing at a heartless insignia on the wall, written in blood. It was a sickening sight. Whoever did this must be the cruelest person alive.

?Uh, Sora,? Goofy said, ?you don?t think that-?

?The heartless are here.? Donald completed. ?It was probably that Riku kid??

Sora yelled, ?RIKU WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!!!!?

?Things change, Sora,? a familiar sounding voice said, ?I thought that you?d have learned that by now.?

Dn't miss THINGS CHANGE: Part 2!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 21:04 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126571
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
holy freaking fudge where do you get this stuff. I thhink you are like kh's biggest fan.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Invisible Posted at: 20:14 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127801
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The next chapter will probably be up sometime tomorrow. Here are a few things:

1)Pimp6005, I like Kingdom Hearts, but I'm not one of the crazed fans with KH shrines in their rooms.

2)This story is whatever pops into my head.

3)Should I do more fanfics after this one?

4)Please, read and review as the story goes along.

That's all, I think. Later days!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Invisible Posted at: 20:53 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127843
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
THINGS CHANGE, Part 2

Sora yelled, ?RIKU WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!!!!?

?Things change, Sora,? a familiar sounding voice said, ?I thought that you?d have learned that by now.?

Sora spun around and, sure enough, Riku was standing there, clad in a heartless bodysuit.

"Riku!" Sora exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"I'd think that was obvious." Riku responded. "The heartless are getting hungry, so I led them here to feast on the hearts of these worthless pieces of trash."

Donald yelled, "YOU MONSTER!!!!!"

"I am no monster," Riku said quietly, "I'm not the fat talking duck."

"NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!!!" Donald yelled.

"Donald, stop!" yelled Goofy.

"FIRAGA!" yelled Donald, heaving a large fireball at Riku. Just as it was about to hit Riku, Riku caught it with one hand, and swung t back at Donald, saying:

"Fool. You should have turned to the darkness while you still had the chance!" The fireball was repelled by Sora and Donald hitting it with Blizzaga spells.

"Riku, this time you've gone too far," Sora said.

"Sora, you wouldn't hurt your ol' buddy, now, would ya?" Riku said mischeviously. "It's me, Riku." Sora looked confused for a moment, then lowered his keyblade.

The moment he lowered his keyblade, Riku threw a ball of lightning at him. The poor guy never stood a chance.

"Sora!" yelled Goofy, going to his friend's aid.

"You're gonna pay!" yelled Donald.

"Oh, am I?" responded Riku. "Not now, not ever..." And with that, he teleported away. Donald ran over to Sora.

"I can't believe Riku did that." Sora said heavily.

"That's not Riku, Sora." Donald said.

"Yeah, that's Ansem, the source of all evil." Goofy said.

Sora said, "True, but if I kill Ansem, then I'll be killing Riku, too. And in there somewhere, my friend Riku still lives."

"Things change, Sora," Goofy said quietly. "That's not your buddy anymore."

"I know," Sora said, "but I can't bring myself to do it."

Donald quietly said, "If you want the heartless to disappear forever, then you have to do it."

"You're right." Sora said, his voice layered with courage and determination. "We gotta, C'mon, let's go, guys." And so they set off, on a kission to save people, stop Ansem, and seal the keyhole.

Meanwhile, Riku had teleoprted to a meeting room, where he was meeting with a person with long, red, hair and a black cloak. Riku assumed his Ansem form.

"Ansem, I don't understand," Axel said, "I thought we were supposed to kill Sora..."

Ansem replied, "Things change, Axel. He may prove valuable. He still has a nub of affection for his old comorade, Riku. If we feed on that affection, he will be at our mercy. Here's the new plan..."

Meanwhile, our gang wasn't having very much luck.

"Maybe we should just leave," Donald said. "We've been fighting heartless for hours."

"What, and let them win?" said Sora. "We're the good guys. We save people and- oh, great..." Heartless had spawned around them, and were ready to attack.

"I don't have time for this. Ready, Donald?"

Donald replied, "Ready when you are."

"OK," Sora said. "1... 2... 3..."

At the same time, Sora and Donald both yelled "THUNDAGA!!!" and obliterated all of the heartless.

"Gawrsh, that was close," Goofy said. "Maybe we should-"

And then, the area where they were standing exploded, and they were knocked out.

What caused the explosion? What is the devious plan of Axel and Ansem? Find out in THINGS CHANGE, Part 3!

Please, read and review, folks!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 21:07 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127857
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know some real freaks who base there life around kh. I found it really sad. I think your alternate story things are cool but what is sad few people come here anymore. I realized alot of people who are on this site likes kingdom hearts but they dont go to the kh forum go figure.
Invisible Posted at: 14:25 Apr12 2005 Post ID: 128591
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah... it's pathetic...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 21:00 Apr12 2005 Post ID: 129116
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i thought this place was more lively i remeber the good old days when this place got more posts. I bet when kh2 comes out the forum is gonna be bursting with topics it is dead right now bacause no new info is coming out on kh2.
Invisible Posted at: 14:16 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129651
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yah... anyway, the next chapter will come out either today or tomorrow...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 20:36 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 130059
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
great hope its good
Invisible Posted at: 15:53 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130766
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It will be. Don't worry. Oh, and the next chapter will be out today, as soon as I finish the chapter...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Invisible Posted at: 16:02 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130775
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
THINGS CHANGE, Part 3

"Gawrsh, that was close," Goofy said. "Maybe we should-"

And then, the area where they were standing exploded, and they were knocked out.

Sora was the first to wake up. He was in a dark room. Donald and Goofy were still out.

"What is this place?" he said to nobody, or so he thought. "Wherever this is, it can't be good."

"You're right," an unfamiliar sounding voice said, "it isn't good."

Sora spun around quickly and saw a guy in a black robe with long, silver hair and green eyes.

"Who are you?" Sora asked.

"I'm the true Ansem," he replied.

"But you don't look anything like Ansem, and your voice is different!" Sora exclaimed.

"The Ansem you've seen is a fake," he explained. "I was forced to have that look, due to my merging with that Riku boy..."

"Why don't you look like that now?" Sora asked.

"Because I'm not merged with Riku." Ansem replied.

Sora said, "So...you and Riku are no longer joined..."

"Finally, a breakthough!" Ansem said.

"...Which means that I can kill you without harming Riku!" Sora exclaimed. "Ansem, it's time for you to die!"

"Oh, I think not," Ansem said. "Not me, anyway." And then he teleoprted away. Donald woke up right after he disappeared.

"Sora, where are we?" Donald asked.

"I dunno... but Riku and Ansem have separated!" Sora replied.

Donald said, "Really?"

"Yes," Sora relpied, "I saw Ansem. Alone. Not a trace of Riku anywhere."

Goofy woke up and said, "Where are we?"

"That's not important," Donald said. "We gotta defeat Ansem."

"Let's go, then," Goofy said. And off they went, exploring the halls and fighting heartless.

Meanwhile...

Riku (in thbe heartless bodysuit) was waiting in a secret room for somebody to reappear. What was taking so long? When Riku was about to search for him, he appeared from nowhere. It was a figure, clad in a black robe with lond, silver hair.

"Axel, after Sora is defeated, you really should remove the gray dye," Riku said. "It really doesn't suit you."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Axel replied. "Sora thinks I'm Ansem! This is working beautifully!" Riku then assumed his Ansem form.

"This is perfect," Ansem said. "When Sora comes to save 'Riku', he'll actually be putting himself in a trap! When he is out of the way, we can carry out our true plans."

Axel said, "Yes. This plan was brilliant!" Then Ansem and Axel shared an evil laugh.

Meanwhile, Sora and his companions were having the time of their lives, exploring the seemingly endless place and fighting heartless, which were literally waiting around every corner.

"Man... I'm... tired..." Sora said, gasping after every word.

"THUNDAGA!!!!!" Donald yelled, obviously putting all of his energy into the spell. The heartless vanished.

"Gawrsh... maybe... we... should... rest," Goofy said, sounding very tired.

"Goofy... this... is... no... time... to... rest," Sora said, and then Goofy fainted. Donald did, too. Sora could tell he was going to be the next victim of exaustion. He could tell by the darkness eating away at the corners of his vision.Then he, too, fell unconsious.

Sora and the gang are unconsious in the lion's den, helpless to any attack. They are all too unaware that hunting Ansem and 'Riku' is exactly what Ansem and 'Riku' want. Is this the end of our heroes?

Find out next time on THINGS CHANGE!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:03 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130962
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
nice
gamehunter Posted at: 19:13 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130982
gamehunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah I like it too wow who would have thought that you could do all of this stuff from whatever pops into your head.
Join Project X http://s11.invisionfree.com/Project_X_inc
Invisible Posted at: 19:50 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 131011
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I dunno... *grins* Well, the next chapter probably won't be out until Monday... I gotta go on a Catechism Retreat this weekend.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 22:55 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 131077
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
right thats what i am sayin you should like get a job as a game plot creator or something.
Invisible Posted at: 14:40 Apr15 2005 Post ID: 131558
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Uh, I'm only 12 years old. It'll be kinda hard for me to get a job right now... Well, anyway, chapter for will have some twists in it! Prepare to be further amazed!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:02 Apr15 2005 Post ID: 131791
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
alright
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close