Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Father of Kairi is....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Cloud12 Posted at: 23:10 Jul03 2005 Post ID: 237081
Cloud12
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
You may want to post in a help topic
Please join my forum.....http://s12.invisionfree.com/UnReal_Gaming_Chat/index.php?&&CODE=00
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pimp6005 Posted at: 23:30 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 238645
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It turns out that help columns are not allowed. He should simply start his own topic.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
IcerZ Posted at: 15:10 Jul23 2005 Post ID: 280699
IcerZ
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 03-Jul-2005 key blade master said:can any one help me on something?
Uh this is the wrong place to ask this go to KH2 or KH1 questions for a answer.
bloody_sephiroth Posted at: 16:51 Nov11 2005 Post ID: 513871
bloody_sephiroth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I forgot....whos Namine? Oh, Kairi said she was from "someplace else" so it is possible that Ansem is her father....or uncle....hmmm....im confusing myself...i'll go away now.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:24 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598682
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Let's bring this thread back up. Let's hear what you guys think of it. Do you believe that Kairi could really be the daughter of.........Ansem?
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 21:31 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 599056
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
King, look at my thread on the KH2, that'll get you thinking about this Kairi-Ansem thing.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:26 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 599947
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That is kind of true. And yeah, it could set alot of questions in your mind.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
riku-son Posted at: 21:56 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 610626
riku-son
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how could ansem be kairi's father cause if she's a princess of heart and ansem is like pure evil that just doesn't work out right does it? exactly. i might not have this whole kingdom hearts thing figured out but wouldn't ansem have to be a king of some sort cause look at all the other princesses of heart all they're fathers were kings weren't they? and i don't think that ansem was n e sort of king
Oblivion 8 Posted at: 07:15 Jan28 2006 Post ID: 640394
Oblivion 8
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've got a book that has a snippet of info on Ansem and it said that his world was conquered and cast into darkness by the heartless, maybe the heartless got him aswell and that's why he turned evil. Maybe Ansem had a wife and had a child, and after the child (Kairi) was born Ansem's wife was killed or taken by heartless and that's why Ansem started to research them. Maybe Ansem took the child (Kairi) on an adventure to another world and Kairi was taken by heartless and put on Destiny Island. Maybe Kairi was supposed to meet Sora and Riku.

I say maybe because it is just a theory.
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 06:42 Jan29 2006 Post ID: 643185
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Namine is Ansems daughter cause he sent her out in the world to use the powers she gained from an accident in his lab. So he sent of Namine and as we know the real ansem aka Diz is always keeping Namin from talking I believe that Namine knows his whole plan.

Or

In chain of memories Namine stated shes the shadow of Kairi. If so maybe one of Ansems experiments split them up or when Hallow Bastion was swallowed in darkness Namine was made. In a way there both maybe his daughter.

I highly doubt it. Oblivion 8 just think more and try to prove your theory.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:23 Jan30 2006 Post ID: 647452
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-Jan-2006 riku-son said:how could ansem be kairi's father cause if she's a princess of heart and ansem is like pure evil that just doesn't work out right does it? exactly. i might not have this whole kingdom hearts thing figured out but wouldn't ansem have to be a king of some sort cause look at all the other princesses of heart all they're fathers were kings weren't they? and i don't think that ansem was n e sort of king
Well, if you look at the details.....it's quite possible.

Ansem use to be a "Good"(Read his Ansem Report pages and find out for yourself) King of The Hollow Bastion castle, where he lead his kingdom into greatness. And mysteriously, it has said that Kairi came from this place, and revealing that she is a princess, she probably had to live in the caster as well. Anyways, after a while of messing with the Heartless, Ansem soon brought Darkness upon his kingdom, causing the darkness he was experimenting with to get out of control and destroy his world. On that same night, The collapose of the world created a Meteor Shower that was seen from Destiny Islands....which just happened to be the same night Kairi appeared on the island.

If you look at it this way......it's very possible that they could be related. A king and a Princess..from the same world, and most likely the same kingdom. If it is true, expect a dramtic twist in KH2.

Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 21:16 Feb03 2006 Post ID: 655483
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Kairi is a princess of heart not a princess.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 10:13 Feb04 2006 Post ID: 656910
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
True......and Alice was also a princess of heart, but she indeed wasn't a princess while the others were. Weird?.....Still, it's a stong possibly though
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 11:53 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 660451
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
True that. Wow you must think alot. Your theories are always on track. I cant wait to become a mod.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:24 Feb06 2006 Post ID: 662797
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That's why they call me the King Of Games. It's not just some fancy name that I made it, people call me that alot, so I decided to use it as a username.
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 18:20 Feb07 2006 Post ID: 665191
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yea. My name Killa Kev2.0 was a nickname too. I decide to use it too.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 11:13 Feb11 2006 Post ID: 674296
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Back on topic. With all these therioes, including the one Oblivion 8 wrote, it's a pretty High chance Kairi....may indeed by Ansem's daughter. God, wouldn't that be a harsh twist
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 14:50 Feb11 2006 Post ID: 674989
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Its too much. I go with Namine being his daughter I mean in his report sent a girl somewhere and I think its Namine.
CHARAZARD MASTER Posted at: 12:43 Feb23 2006 Post ID: 701854
CHARAZARD MASTER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think kari is ansems daughter because she dosent remember where she lived maby she was thrown there by the heart less of maby she is a heartless ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
" I have chosen the path of Zamorock nobody can save me now........."
super final fantasy Posted at: 00:13 Mar21 2006 Post ID: 750975
super final fantasy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how do you become a mod? when do you become a mod? pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me.
I am the FinalFantasy master. But no one knows...
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close