Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince

Armor

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 33 of 38
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Last     Previous | Next
blondeman00 Posted at: 06:32 Aug09 2013 Post ID: 3265590
blondeman00
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey, totally irrelevant to the topic of armors but does anyone know the leader bonus for guild champion
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:48 Aug09 2013 Post ID: 3265602
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
On the Gamelytic fusion guide it says that spectral captain + barbarian raiding gear makes the Blakc khaleidoscopic starmetal. Has anyone confirmed this?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
firefly333 Posted at: 11:14 Aug09 2013 Post ID: 3265622
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:Finished epic on kingdom of darkness yesterday and got 2 evil jewels!
There was a update last knight and it patched up my double armour clutch so now all that person has us a basic fire armour:(
Waiting for a good air and water armour so I will have the phyrus armour, fire and ground, then the air water armour and hopefully the kaleidoscopic starmetal soon cos I'm going for it

What is good air and water armor? How will you get it as I dont understand what you mean by waiting for it.

I take it there is another level against the prince once you finish epic. Epic is not the last level.

I am not leveling up very fast, trying to get armors to use to level up armors. I am making armor for $6K just to use to level up. Its either that or use basic air, fire, water. I got gold dragon up to level 26 and blue boy up to level 60. Im about to start on Infernal Lord. Its hard to change out all your armors at once and level them all up and keep 3 armors going at once. I thought I needed 3 armors, but having trouble getting stuff to keep them going. I saw one friend this morning who passed level 100 but still wearing hydra, so Im not the only one who used the philosophy, level up like crazy and worry about armors later. Working on armor sure slows down leveling up. Im fighting the snake lady as much as I can today.
firefly333 Posted at: 21:57 Aug09 2013 Post ID: 3265723
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I saw a notice that I got a invite to join a guild. Now it says there is a update to the game, so Im assuming gilds (sp?) were added to android.

Big question. If I say yes to joining a guild, does that mean I have to stick with them or can you quit and join another if you dont like the one you got the invite from? This is new to us on Android. Downloading the update right now.

To the rest of android users, go to google play and get the update :D

I opened the game and have two invites. One says for players level 60 and above, and one says level 40 and above. The level 60 one has commanders and MVPs and such already... Must have missed this update for this to be going strong already.

« Last edited by firefly333 on Aug 9th 2013 »
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:44 Aug10 2013 Post ID: 3265764
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
U can quit guilds. However once guild wars become active, in the guide it says that guilds will be unable to recruit/add new members for the duration of the 3 day war. After the war is over, I guess u can join another guild until another war starts. Once ur in a guild, there should be a 'guild help' button to click for the guild guide. Read it.
firefly333 Posted at: 01:27 Aug11 2013 Post ID: 3266000
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, the guilds have been interesting. We have the 2nd best guild. One is about twice as far as we are and by invite only. So, people are eyeing the other guild and who is in it, some of my friends on my list are in it. So people in my guild the main guy is allowing each of us time to be high commanders. One guy went and sabotoged us selling stuff, instead of buying stuff and hurting us as he could and then he quit. Said BYE, he got invite to the better guild.

Thats pretty sneaky. The guilds are interesting. I said let him go, we can kick butt without him. We can talk to each other within our guild. Its much more fun having someone else you can type to and partners with. Our guild is pretty competitive anyway. Its like the other guild is level 19 and we are at 10 and no one else is close to us right now.

« Last edited by firefly333 on Aug 11th 2013 »
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:19 Aug11 2013 Post ID: 3266005
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
^ lol
firefly333 Posted at: 14:31 Aug11 2013 Post ID: 3266134
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
someone said all that other guild is on a forum together, thats how they got going so fast together. We still got one jealous member, who left and came back over some boss bonus android users dont get he says .. but he then said how the other guild is BETTER and that their members are BETTER, sounds to me like he is green with envy and not going to be loyal.

I got Caleb as my secret weapon to answer questions lol .. dont care what that other guild has that is invite only. I think we will be competitive. Every time we have a quest, I miss by seconds being the MVP. Ive only got one MVP.. the rest I just keep missing out on. So my guild is definetely competitive with each other even.

Can you tell me what this 3 day war is? how do you fight? I cant imagine yet what kind of 3 day battle it would be. Could you describe it for me?
firefly333 Posted at: 16:23 Aug11 2013 Post ID: 3266166
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
We need 50 fusions so I asked if the guild wanted a little more gold or me to do fusions. I did some, but only got one new armor. Infernal lord, lvl 20 + Swamp, Lvl 20, got a lvl 20 steam wizard. The rest I got stuff I already have. This fusion thing doesnt seem to make better armors than I already have. Lvl 50 guild monk or some such plus roc got a lvl 35 cruis. Oh joy, another cruis. stuff like that, not plus versions so more fodder to fuse away.

« Last edited by firefly333 on Aug 11th 2013 »
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:07 Aug11 2013 Post ID: 3266180
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The war you are talking About is the guild war, for ios players their is supposed to be one this August but so far nothing
The guardians in your guild will fight with you on the guild war so get lots of high Lvl guardians
Uh, epic stage on kingdom if darkness actually is the last Lvl :( wish there was more)
A good air water armour would be something like armour if boreas or a high Lvl Atlantans avenger armour
One of my friend has the Atlantans and it attack and defense are each about 1200 give or take.

YAY, in on my way to getting kaleidoscopic starmetal armour cos in about to fuse my Lvl 15 living flame with my Lvl 15 crius (that is apparently the combination) to get get barbarian raiding gear and I am 2 ghostly beard hairs away from spectral captain.
I'm gunna Lvl them up to the max then fuse them together and hope to get lucky.
Well, other then that I'm just doing lots of contributing to my guild. (Contributed over 1 500 000 dollars this week)
That's all for now, seeyah
firefly333 Posted at: 19:39 Aug11 2013 Post ID: 3266206
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Im supposed to collect 18 evil jewels. in the last area, do all areas drop these randomly? So far I have none and I need 18 to craft the drak prince's royal armor. My only other one to do is also in the Kingdom of Darkness, so I cant do many quests to help my guild.

You said you got 2 evil jewel on epic.. but can you get evil jewels on all stages?

I have less than 200K in gold. I contributed a little bit more and then frittered away more doing the fuses. We still need some more done to finish the task in our guild to level up

My theory is even if some players in our guild are mostly in the 80s and 90s, by the time we have a guild war, they will probably be 100 anyway, and I guess there will be more wars ahead, and it does little good once you hit level 100, so who cares if you are 101 or 141.
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:17 Aug11 2013 Post ID: 3266216
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Just epic. Need to kill the last boss with special attack for a chance of getting 2 jewels. *spoiler* make sure you have water armor on you when fighting the last boss (or not but make sure to kill it with a special attack either way).
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:31 Aug12 2013 Post ID: 3266411
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join the guild Sheogorath we have some guys who have been playing for several months some very elite players just send a request active and fun guild to be in highest air guild
firefly333 Posted at: 03:21 Aug13 2013 Post ID: 3266567
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:Just epic. Need to kill the last boss with special attack for a chance of getting 2 jewels. *spoiler* make sure you have water armor on you when fighting the last boss (or not but make sure to kill it with a special attack either way).

wow its going to take a long time to get 18 of those evil jewels. Im waiting to go back in with stronger armors. I will have to write this down.. bring water armor!!!
blondeman00 Posted at: 06:04 Aug13 2013 Post ID: 3266594
blondeman00
+
+
Firefly what is ur android account I'll add u (friend code)
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:44 Aug13 2013 Post ID: 3266672
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My knight set up when tackling epic stage:
Wind/spirit armor
Fire/spirit armor
Fire/water armor
+ 2 allies with fire/water if you have them.

Then again, I'm lv100+ ... >_>
firefly333 Posted at: 19:08 Aug13 2013 Post ID: 3266730
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:My knight set up when tackling epic stage:
Wind/spirit armor
Fire/spirit armor
Fire/water armor
+ 2 allies with fire/water if you have them.

Then again, I'm lv100+ ... >_>

OK, btw Im lvl 100 + too, lvl 104 : ), which is why when I posted my code a few pages back, I posted I was only taking friends lvl 50 and up, preferably 60 and up. I don't think I'm being that unreasonable.

WBB CVP HZF

I was surprised how easy the other levels of the Kingdom of Darkness were. Much easier than I expected. In fact I added friends but breezed thru the levels without using friends so far, without even having to wait for xp to gather back up. Just breezed straight thru the stages so far. I think its easier than Haunted so far, but have not done epic or the dark prince. I guess I was thinking ohh it must be so hard. Will do epic tonight and then go after the prince.

blondeman, my three main armors are the gold and blue dragon (both up to about 60 now), and the infernal lord plus version (still leveling up plus version). I have on some others to beat the epic boss right now. I plan on putting infernal lord on my main guy when the event is over.

There are some with better armors than me. I dont think Im as strong as some other players at this same level. Im still switching armors around.
firefly333 Posted at: 19:49 Aug13 2013 Post ID: 3266734
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I just looked and I am lvl 106 actually. I was thinking how could I only be 104 if I hit 100 last Friday and doing 2 lvls about a day?

OK. Just started epic stage of Kingdom of darkness. Will see if I can get thru it. I already expended my first two players of three, but added two friends. Maybe I should have waited between the first two levels of this stage so I had another player left. I hope three is enough for the last two levels.

We will see how I feel about fighting the dark prince later tonight after this.
firefly333 Posted at: 22:17 Aug13 2013 Post ID: 3266765
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I just went back in to finish off Epic, and the two friends I had are GONE!!!, I only have one guy left. Its my main guy and he got thru level 3 of 4, but its him alone on level 4 or I have to do this all over again.

Isnt that wierd that my friends would up and dissapear. Well, Im going to cross my fingers the one guy can win the last level by himself, nothing else I can do but hope. This game is always full of twists and turns.
firefly333 Posted at: 12:21 Aug14 2013 Post ID: 3267052
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can someone tell me what to expect with the first guild war. What do you do to win a guild war? Are there tasks?? How do you fight? Please explain as I cant even imagine what to expect.
Displaying Page 33 of 38
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close