Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince

Enhancement

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Keymoe Posted at: 18:08 Mar18 2013 Post ID: 3226316
Keymoe
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Enhancing armors is a vital component in advancing in the game. You won't beat the stronger monsters without enhanced armor. Feel free to add more advice or ask questions.

Selecting armor. Armor in center is to be enhanced. The slots on the outside show the 1-4 armors to be used up in this enhancement process.

Enhancement results show old/new level, enhancement points, old/new attack, and old/new defense:

Basic concepts about armors:
Every piece of armor has a level. It starts at level 1 and can go up to 30, 50, or 70.
Each set of armor has different graphics, depending on level. In general, the armor becomes more ornate-looking as it advances.
An armor at its max level is several times stronger than its level 1 version. A high level weak armor may be stronger than a low level strong armor.
Each armor improves from its base stats at a constant rate per level. For example, Wing Warrior's Armor starts at 127/104 A/D. It improves by 5/4 per level. At level 2, its stats are 132/108. At level 30, its stats are 272/200.

Enhancement basics:
To enhance an armor, you must use up other armors. Each enhancement can use from 1-4 armors.
The cost of enhancing an armor increases, based on the level of the armor to be enhanced. The cost starts at 150 per item used at level 1. At level 15, the cost is 800 per item used.
Due to the cost increases, is more economical to use all 4 armor slots when enhancing armors.
The amount of enhancement depends on the quality of the armors used. Basic armor (at level 1) enhances by up to 6 points. Single element (L30 max) armor (stonescale, dragonflame) enhances 10 points. Dual element (L50 max) armor can enhance by either 24 or 50 points (there are two tiers of these armors).
You will probably want to craft a bunch of basic armors, single element armors (stonescale, dragonflame, etc), or snakeskin armor for enhancement. You can easily farm the early areas (relic ruins, skeletons tomb, etc) to collect the materials to craft these items.
It takes 5 minutes to craft a basic armor, 30 mins for single element, and 2 hours for a dual element armor like snakeskin. Plan your time accordingly!
You will want to have at least 2, and maybe even 3 or 4, armorsmiths in your castle to produce enough armor to craft.

About + versions of armors:
Many armors have a + version in addition to the normal version. You can "unlock" the + version as you level it up. For armors with level 30 max, you unlock the + version at level 10. For L50 max, the + unlocks at L15. For L70 max, the + unlocks at L20.
The + version of the armor has different base stats and improves at a better rate per level, compared to the normal version. For example, Wing Warrior's Armor+ starts at 141/115 and improves by 7/5 per level.
After a + armor is unlocked, you are able to craft the + armor at the armorsmith. You must have the required materials in order to craft. Currently, crafting is the only way to obtain a + version of an armor.
When you unlock the + version of an armor, your normal version is NOT affected. It stays as the normal version. Crafting the + version in the future will get you a new item.

Advanced enhancement concepts:
The amount of enhancement is reduced if the armor used does not share the same element(s) as the armor to be enhanced. For example, a Hydra Hunter's Mail is water/fire. If you use a dragonflame armor (fire) at L1, it will improve the Hydra by 10 points. But if you use a Mystic armor (spirit) at L1, it will improve the Hydra by only 8 points. If you use snakeskin, its water element matches the Hydra's water element, so you get an improvement of 24 points. If you use the snakeskin on something else, and it does not contain matching elements, the improvement is only 20 points.
You get an additional 1 enhancement point bonus per level of the armor used. For example, if you use an L4 stonescale, you will get its 10 base points in enhancements plus an additional 3 for the additional levels. (Thanks Kimmizz!)

Source: http://www.funzio.com/forum...s-thread
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:56 Apr11 2013 Post ID: 3233394
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey mate, I'm only low levelled and pretty noob, but I'm loving this game, I've got three armors that I'm levelling up, sky guardian (lvl24) monstrous garb (lvl18) and spectral captain (lvl12) do you think I should continue levelling these ones up or try combine for something better, if so, what should I go for? Cheers!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Keymoe Posted at: 19:51 Apr12 2013 Post ID: 3234261
Keymoe
+
+
Sky Guardian is the 3rd best armor in the game in my opinion, monstrous garb is junk IMO, just get Crius armor + and max that thing out and you'll have yourself a pretty smooth trip. Same with Atlantean +, Hydra Hunter's +, and Living Flame +. Once you get those maxed it you'll find yourself getting sh�t done a lot faster and with more ease.
Doonie Posted at: 23:08 Apr14 2013 Post ID: 3235921
Doonie
+
+
Oh awesome! Can't remember how I got it , if I remember ill post it. Ah ok, so don't worry about combining armour? Just work on my atlantian avenger and crius + versions?
Doonie Posted at: 23:15 Apr14 2013 Post ID: 3235922
Doonie
+
+
Oh and what's your code? Ill add you if you have spots free?
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:51 Apr17 2013 Post ID: 3237317
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Is Chimera Corps armor good to enhance? It's probably my favorite armor in the game, and i've been only enhacing that, along with my Living Flame armor, so they are pretty powerful. I'm just wondering if it's a good choice to enhance first.
Doonie Posted at: 00:14 Apr18 2013 Post ID: 3237549
Doonie
+
+
Hey mate, i was using it for a while and it did the job for me, i can't say i have a whole lot of experience on armors and such (im only level 43) but i'd say work on them till you have the + versions and then create them and level those up. I'm currently using sky guardian and the crius and atlantian avenger armor both + versions, so far so good i guess, just costs so much to level up D:
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:08 Jun08 2013 Post ID: 3251640
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey i the basic version of snakeskin (lv20) and a + version. when i go to enhance or fuse the basic version never appears. does anyone know why that is?
alexex666 Posted at: 10:19 Jun19 2013 Post ID: 3253762
alexex666
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The big question is :

Does it matter if I max out 4 stars armor (water/fire for example) with earth armors or with water/fire armors? (I am speaking stats wise)!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close