Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince

Need a guild?????

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 27 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:34 Jun09 2014 Post ID: 3322434
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
iOS guild named "is not wearing pants " is looking for more active and mature players! We are level 31 with 17 levels of elemental bonuses purchased and progressing quickly. Our goal is to be a top 100 guild without requiring gem usage. We currently do not have any requirements other than noticeable guild activity (non-active people will be removed). Top performers each week are given High Commander positions and we regularly use Line during guild wars. Since we started this guild we have consistently placed in the top 250. We finished at rank 259 in the most recent 3 day war despite low membership (16 of 27 members currently).

If you are interested, please:

Search for us in game "is not wearing pants " and request an invite,

Add XBP-HMC-XZW in game while guildless for an invite, OR

Add "Matt7707 " on Line for more info
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:56 Jun10 2014 Post ID: 3322614
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
New guild named the D's if you want to join add me my friend code is wbh-wrv-fgb recruiting for top 10/25 run war incorporated brother guild spend gems in wars if you have. Try to become level 100 and get strong armor and have fun
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:07 Jun10 2014 Post ID: 3322645
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Brand new guild ios : the friendly bunny looking for active members only I am lvl 103 with epics
ahtawulfa Posted at: 07:03 Jun12 2014 Post ID: 3322936
ahtawulfa
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
IOS Guild: Ahtawulfa Magix

Level 17 - placed #616 in last guild war

Looking for 8 new members- 30+ but looking for higher if possible.

We only began 7 days ago and while very determined during guild wars we are very casual so if you are for that, please contact: Zeph or LadyBellz

FYI: We have no high commander slots left so please feel free to join for the rewards and fun and as we level and get more HC spots we decide first on LEVEL and then by participation.

FRIEND CODE: XBQ-DNZ-FBG

« Last edited by ahtawulfa on Jun 16th 2014 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:58 Jun14 2014 Post ID: 3323281
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
iOS former top 100 guild starting to rebuild! We are the BadAssWarMongers! We used to be top 100 every 3 day war. But every story have their downfall, bunch of important players left(myself included).

However, we are starting to go for top 100 again and we new your help! Our guild are now looking for players that can do at least 20 to 25 k points in a three day war and at least 5 k in a fusion war.

Lv requirement: Lv 100 plus Armor equip requirement: at least 3 plus legendary

We have been getting better, from what I have heard after coming back they did pretty well(around 120 ish).

If anyone that meet the requirement and is interested in being In a top 100 guild, add me on line:
badasscanadian and lockon_knd
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:47 Jun15 2014 Post ID: 3323356
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Need guild please I'm might be a little weak now but I'll make progress really quick here is my code XBM-FCZ-RPY ????
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:18 Jun15 2014 Post ID: 3323413
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
DZ:Level 70 Android Guild
9% Fire,Water And Rock Bonus8% Spirit And Wind Bonus
Were a top 250 guild, rank 237 this war, and looking for more daily players to help get to top 100. We had to remove 10 in active members after this war.Only requirements are...be level 50+, make 5000points or 24 battles war minimum for 3day wars, we also have started using line but not all the guild has it yet but it will be a requirement eventually.We dont care about your armor or how many gems you get a week but gems are always welcome.....Just be an active player and your more than welcome to join.
Add...WBG WMY CDG or Add... dzbobby on line to be added to the guild.
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:24 Jun16 2014 Post ID: 3323604
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Android Users
Active players only

Guild Name: Menrule ? TOP 100-10 GUILD
Guild Level: 75 (MAXED)
Guild Members: 35/40
Guild Level Requirement: 90+ and must have main 3 knights with EpicBoss armors + or Epics MAXED

Elemental Bonuses: All elements are 8% Earth is 9%
3 day wars: Minimum of 20k points (Any active player can do this)
1 day wars: Minimum of 5k points

LINE IS A REQUIREMENT ? My line ID is saber2319

About our guild:
We have members from all over the world for war. Last blitz war we ranked #6. This recent Earth fusion boots war #2. Last 3 day war we ranked #47. Our guild heavily uses line. We have a ?War Room? chat and a separate ?Menrule? chat for random conversations. Everyone is friendly and we have a blast just talking to one another!

COME BE APART OF OUR FAMILY! ?

Free to Play players are very welcome in our guild. 100 gems is easy to reach in 2 weeks of saving so we require that you put effort into helping us gem.
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:21 Jun17 2014 Post ID: 3323672
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
GLOBUS ORMOUNDE is recruiting!
Guild Master: Koji (XBB-HGH-RXV)
LV: 42
Device: iOS
Requirement: LV 50+
We have 8% bonus on two elements and 7% bonus on the other elements.
We placed #289 and #260 (Ribbon E) during the last two guild wars. We are looking for active members who want to, and are able to, participate fully in guild wars. We want to improve the guild and reach Ribbon D!
If you are interested, please add my friend code XBB-HGH-RXV, and I will add you to the guild. Or search GLOBUS ORMOUNDE and join.
No requirements for contributions, but they are appreciated. Participation is a MUST!! Approximate time of each war declaration is posted in guild chat for easy group participation.
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:05 Jun17 2014 Post ID: 3323754
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
"Paladins of War " is finally allowing new Android members!!!

Guild War mandatory, gemming optional , Line Messanger mandatory, bonuses maxed .

We had around 20-30 of 40 members the last few wars and ranked between 200 and 500. Let's fill 'er up and score hi!!!!

To Apply : Download "Line: Free Calls & Messages", add friend "4lisamarie", send message, send in game guild request.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:53 Jun18 2014 Post ID: 3323925
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Android based guild
Kings of prodigies actively recruiting new members
Very active guild
Good core of dedicated player
Lvl 40+ players
To join add me on line. My id is bfggwith13 or our guild champion id antoniolasalvia
We are prepared and actively seeking to merge with other guilds
Please feel free to enquire about joining
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:36 Jun18 2014 Post ID: 3323950
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join new guild. Created by 100lvl player. Name: SIGMAR THE GREAT. WELCOME Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:41 Jun19 2014 Post ID: 3324107
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ASHES OF THE HONORED A LVL 54 GUILD LOOKING FOR ACTIVE 30+ MEMBERS WE GOT MANNY HIGH LEVELED PLAYERS SO BE FAST! ALL GUILD BONUSSES ARE LVL 9 AND HIGHER SO JOIN TODAY
B Legit Posted at: 10:17 Jun20 2014 Post ID: 3324253
B Legit
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
[Android] Top 25 Team Unicorn Recruiting!!

Hello everyone! Team Unicorn here!

We looking to expand and enhance our numbers. TU has been a consistent Top 25 force for months, and we would like to recruit YOU to help us keep the tradition going.

TU emphasizes TEAMWORK, COMMUNICATION, and FUN when going to war.

We have MAX BONUS (10%) in ALL ELEMENTS

We use LINE for all communication

Our LINE chat is very active, with members from all over the world, and we treat each other as a family We do not go for Top 25 in every war, however, when we do, you are expected to meet the required points. If you would like to go Top 25 or Top 10 in an off week for us, we can easily set you up with our allied guilds.

IF you save gems wisely, you can get to our Top 25 requirements WITHOUT SPENDING money!

We have NEVER MISSED A GOAL when we decide to go Top 25, WE GET IT DONE!!

We have the STRONGEST CORE MEMBERS of ANY Top 25, as we have proven over and over again!

Ever since Epics became Top 25 rewards. TU has finished -Top 25 in war for Forgestone Aegis -Top 25 in war for Beastmasters Battlegear -Top 25 in war for Arborsteel Vanguard -Top 25 (with Ally U2EZ) in war for Souldshard Necromantle -Top 10 (with Ally BoP) in war for Arclite Shroud

If you think you have what it takes to run with the best, message us on LINE! BLegit Myke0287

If you are a knight in training, or do not see yourself as a big gem spender but still would like to join the Herd, we have the perfect place for you! Our subguild, Unicorn Prospects, is a breeding ground for those who wish to eventually become TU members, or gemmers who feel like taking a break from gemming, but still want to be active in war! UP is by no means a weak guild. they are competitive and plan on continuing their growth to keep the entire herd strong! If you are interested in joining UP, message? A-K-A_Anotonio Term424 LanceDance1
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:13 Jun21 2014 Post ID: 3324395
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
New guild looking for members!

Guild name: PipSqueaks
Level: 13
Element bonuses: 11
Sentinel is level 256.
Master is 132.
Undefeated last two wars!

Looking for active android players to help strengthen the guild. Anyone can join!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:29 Jun22 2014 Post ID: 3324544
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi guys "Ashes of the Honored" is looking for lvl 30+ players. We're a lvl 55guild and always ranked about top 300 in guild wars. We have 40 element bonuses. 9spots left because we kicked inactive ppl but be fast!
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:50 Jun23 2014 Post ID: 3324789
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Guild Name: The Black Panthers (Android)
Guild Level: 20
Guild Members: 1122
Guild Level Requirement: 30+
Elemental Bonuses: All elements are 5%
3 day wars: Minimum of 10k points per day (Any active player can do this)
1 day wars: Minimum of 4k points
Contributions: Minimum 100K gold/week
Gems: Not required to gem during wars, but is highly appreciated
Promotions: Based on performance during 3-day guild wars
LINE IS A REQUIREMENT ? My line ID is genothegreatone
We are a fairly new guild and ranked #293 during the last 3-day war (Solstice Slamdown). Most of the active members of the guild are members of the military. We are recruiting active players to participate during guild wars. Our goal is to be a top 100 guild!
To Apply for membership contact the following on LINE: genothegreatone or joshthesentinel
***not looking to merge my guild into another guild, you merge your guild into mine!!!***
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:58 Jun23 2014 Post ID: 3324880
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hello GuYs Smile today I made a new guild named (Epic For Glory) I want some strong members.... there will be a competition for the strongest member at the end of each 2-3 wars and be will picked up by the top 25 guild so hurry and join now, 7 spots are free........ Android System
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:10 Jun26 2014 Post ID: 3325324
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
BLACK FAIRYTAILS recruiting (4 free slots) (IOS): GUILD LEVEL: 73.

ELEMENT BONUSES: Spirit 9% and all the others 10%.
(39 levels purchased).

Best 3 days war rank #49.
We aim for that top #50 in next 3 days war.

The requirement is to be level 100+ and be active.

We set minimum fights per war. Usually 20 fights per 24 hour and 40 fights per 3 day. Easy goals to avoid inactivity.

Using gems its not a requirement, but is a huge asset as many of us do.

Must also have line. We use ingame chat and line

Apply by messaging line id: codez

I look forward to hearing from you.
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:37 Jun28 2014 Post ID: 3325710
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
iOS guild: Knights INC

We are a level 61 guild with 31 element bonus's purchased. We are looking for strong regularly participating members, who will regularly contribute 1500 points per guild war (and money in the bank.) line app is a requirement on wich you can add my I.D: lewisinc/ or add my code: XBD-GPV-NDD.

So come and find us and help win bigger at the guild wars!
Displaying Page 27 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close