Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince

Top Tier Guild Opening Recruiting

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:34 Jan12 2014 Post ID: 3298798
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I"m level 50 and play multiple times daily. Looking for an active guild where everyone contributes. Add me XBH-YYN-GCG
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:32 Jan17 2014 Post ID: 3299783
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
xGhostsx recruiting. Be active and participate daily, especially during guild wars.
40+
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:01 Jan19 2014 Post ID: 3300110
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
level 103 andriod player, 3 epics 70+ (another at 50), looking for top 50 guild.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:56 Jan21 2014 Post ID: 3300509
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
IOS
TheDutchTemplars

we are looking for lv70+ with legendary armor or better please.

all bonuses at 4% we are lv17

we just need more active players to get better rankings booted all non actives and we have room for 12 new players
XBH-QRW-THR
therealcold187 Posted at: 14:25 Jan23 2014 Post ID: 3300838
therealcold187
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
IOS Version
"Cream of the Crop" is looking for Members
We are working to be a band of the Best!
Our Guild LVL is 40.
I'm the Guild Sentinel and I'm LVL 191
Our Guild Master is Matrim75 and he's LVL 135
We are looking for player that will be a help to our Guild during Guild Wars and also Contribute to help our guild grow to become a top ten guild during Guild Wars. Right now we have Ten spots open out of 30. We have been doing clean up after every Guild war to get rid of players that don't put in there equal share of work in the Guild.
Friend Code for me is XBC-YYG-QWP
Matrim75 is XBB-XBV-CWV
My Line ID: Cold187
We came in last Guild War Ranked 120 for the War of the Conuror(Ended 1/20/2014)! We just need a couple more good players to be top 50!

Please Contact me on line to be added to the Guild. Also we have a Guild Chat room on Line and also an officer chat room on Line. We are looking for High LVL players 50 and higher. Low lvl please only apply if you are an active player multiple times daily.

« Last edited by therealcold187 on Jan 23rd 2014 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:31 Jan27 2014 Post ID: 3301633
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
IOS guild: "Yeah BOY "

We're recruiting for our 3 days old guild, currently level 8

To join: Level 40+ (only requirement, and be active of course ;p)

add: Guild Master (XBM-DNV-RPW) or Guild Sentinel (XBG-ZGW-BXZ)
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:56 Jan27 2014 Post ID: 3301710
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The Kings Finest (iOS) is a lvl 75 - top 100 ranked guild looking for active & geared members. Must be level 100+ to join. Line App & weekly contribution of 350k is mandatory. To be considered, please join Line & add Zarathena. We will talk, look at your gear and make a final decision there before any guild invite is initiated. TKF is a "invite only" guild.

Our air & water bonus are upgraded to 9%, fire, earth and spirit are currently at 8%.

Our guild is ran by a leadership group of 8 members. So we have a group making decisions rather than 1 person. We also coordinate each war down to the minute and assign roles for wars to ensure progress and to secure our position as a top ranking guild. Gem spending is NOT required in my guild.
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:25 Jan27 2014 Post ID: 3301743
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Android Guild: Elite
(Line ID: kad.synned)

Elite is recruiting. We are a top guild with maxed lvl (75).
We have enormous bonuses ready: everything is at 8%, fire and wind already at 9%.
Promotions are done after each war.
We are searching for active members, Gemming very appreciated, over lvl 100. They should have strong armors like epics or epic boss+.
Small war requirements are 8k points and big war requires 15k points.
If u are interested, contact me in Line Messenger, my ID is kad.synned

Greetings and see ya soon! EliteSynneD <3
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:56 Jan29 2014 Post ID: 3302219
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you are looking for an active guild than Death Corp is the guild for you! We are an android guild who place in the 400s on average in the ranking, and last war we only had 19 people! So we need to add more man power to become one of the top guilds on Android. If you wanna join our requirements our. 1: must contribute the weekly minimum of 300k. 2: if not level 100 must level once a week until you reach level 100. 3: must be 80+ level to join. 4: only the GM, Guild Champion, Guild Sentinel, and who ever else is given permission can start a war. We have a schedule for wars, and if one is started early than it could cost in a rank in the war. If you start a war w/o permission it will result in a kick. 5: must be active in war. (Optional) have a kik, it is a more effective way of communicating rather than using game chat. My kik id if you want to contact me is: CaptainMcKillin and my friend code is WBF-RWC-GMN. Also the GM's kik id is Digital_Malice and his friend code is WBB-YDP-BWZ. We are looking forward to winning with you
luckystar_21 Posted at: 20:21 Feb08 2014 Post ID: 3304224
luckystar_21
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Guild: The Infernal Knights
Platform: Android
Boosts: 4
Level: 6

Want to join an active guild? Join us, we are a new guild quickly leveling up! We looking for 9 active members who like to participate in Guild Wars!

My code is WPG-YPB-FNP. You can friend me or apply directly to the guild.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:21 Feb11 2014 Post ID: 3304754
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you are looking for an active guild than Death Corp is the guild for you! We are an android guild who place in the 400s on average in the ranking, and last war we only had 19 people! So we need to add more man power to become one of the top guilds on Android.

If you wanna join our requirements our. If you are looking for an active guild than Death Corp is the guild for you! We are an android guild who place in the 400s on average in the ranking, and last war we only had 20 people! So we need to add more man power to become one of the top guilds on Android.

If you wanna join our requirements our. 1: must contribute the weekly minimum of 300k. 2: if not level 100 must level once a week until you reach level 100. 3: must be 80+ level to join. 4: only the GM, Guild Champion, Guild Sentinel, and who ever else is given permission can start a war. We have a schedule for wars, and if one is started early than it could cost in a rank in the war. If you start a war w/o permission it will result in a kick. 5: must be active in war.

(Optional) have a kik, it is a more effective way of communicating rather than using game chat. My kik id if you want to contact me is: CaptainMcKillin and my friend code is WBF-RWC-GMN. Also the GM's kik id is Digital_Malice and his friend code is WBB-YDP-BWZ. We are looking forward to winning with you!1: must contribute the weekly minimum of 300k. 2: if not level 100 must level once a week until you reach level 100. 3: must be 80+ level to join. 4: only the GM, Guild Champion, Guild Sentinel, and who ever else is given permission can start a war. We have a schedule for wars, and if one is started early than it could cost in a rank in the war. If you start a war w/o permission it will result in a kick. 5: must be active in war.

(Optional) have a kik, it is a more effective way of communicating rather than using game chat. My kik id if you want to contact me is: CaptainMcKillin and my friend code is WBF-RWC-GMN. Also the GM's kik id is Digital_Malice and his friend code is WBB-YDP-BWZ. We are looking forward to winning with you!
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:24 Feb12 2014 Post ID: 3304854
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
IOS Version
"Cream of the Crop" is looking for Members
We are working to be a band of the Best!
Our Guild LVL is 48.
I'm the Guild Sentinel and I'm LVL 200
Our Guild Master is Matrim75 and he's LVL 145
We are looking for player that will be a help to our Guild during Guild Wars and also Contribute to help our guild grow to become a top ten guild during Guild Wars. Right now we have 9 spots open out of 32. We have been doing clean up after every Guild war to get rid of players that don't put in there equal share of work in the Guild.
Friend Code for me is XBC-YYG-QWP
Matrim75 is XBB-XBV-CWV
My Line ID: Cold187
We always Rank under 300!
Please Contact me on line to be added to the Guild. Also we have a Guild Chat room on Line and also an officer chat room on Line. We are looking for High LVL players 50 and higher. Low lvl please apply if you are an active player multiple times daily and plan to keep playing as I believe in giving everybody a chance! So of our best members joined use around lvl 20 and now over lvl 100!
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:47 Feb13 2014 Post ID: 3304996
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Come on over to Odins Demise, we are a new guild and searching for extremely active players preferably lvl 50+ with decent gear. So if your bored of being in a maxed guild and want to help us lvl up our guild come to us, we are all freindy and atm only 1 reguirment and thats to have Line messanger, message thedart on Line to apply.
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:10 Feb18 2014 Post ID: 3305742
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The Blood Tigers (TBT) were ranked 41 last guild war and we are recruiting a few active knights (level 100+) to join the guild. We are a max level guild and have all 9% guild bonuses. Please contact Iampothos on Line to join. We are an iOS guild.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:15 Feb24 2014 Post ID: 3306758
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Top Android Maxed lvl Guild U2EZ RECRUITING!

hi guys. im from a Top Android Guild U2EZ. We are a maxed lvl guild with 32 element bonuses. we are a non spending guild but really coordinate. we aim for top 50-100 in the 3 day epic war. and now we still have 3 spots open. if any of you are interested pls messege me via Line Messenge. LineID: quimppy. applicants who are interested to join must be atleast 95+. thankyou. hope of hearing from you soon.! =)
air: 9%
fire: 9%
earth: 8%
water: 8%
spirit. 8%
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:14 Mar18 2014 Post ID: 3310415
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join The D if you are in your 30s looking for a group that has fun but gets serious during wars. Android. Level 75. Rank 99 last war (couple of 14 year olds ruined it for us), 43 the war before, with a best of 22. 9% bonuses with spirit at 8%. Most of us have epics. Sentinel has 2 epic+ armors fully leveled. HC positions based on merit. No gems required, but Line is. Contact tiffanee1 or Dpalmerartz.
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:14 Mar19 2014 Post ID: 3310506
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
OKC
(ios guild)
We are a level 75 guild and we are looking for more active members. We are usually around the top 250 in guild wars but due to lack of active players we were 320 in the last war.
Our bonuses are as follows:
spirit: 9%
rock: 8%
fire: 9%
water: 8%
wind: 9%
We require the use of the line app for wars and any other conversations. We have a set of rules that are also required to follow.
Message me on line my line ID is emal78
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:52 Mar21 2014 Post ID: 3310795
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need members to my guild im on level 73 and i open a guild. Join it to DEMONS OF CROSS and add me as friend XBH PBY NZB. i have members with epic armors and legendary i have many legendary armors too. Have fun!!

Guild name - DEMONS OF CROSS
join it!!Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:31 Mar23 2014 Post ID: 3311411
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am a level 117 very active player. I can donate up to 500k per week. I have on epic armor at level 60 and two legendary Armor both at max. looking for a top 200 guild.
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:56 Mar25 2014 Post ID: 3311777
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hello we are a new guild and looking for active and fun members.
Were a non gem guild. but this may change in the future.

Only thing were asking for is that your an active player. Its still a new guild but if youre interested in becoming one of the guild founders and maybe an leadership role then pleaze join.
Our guild is all about having fun.

Guild Master: tunux (lvl 215) WBC-CCF-YWV

Level requirement: 11+

Line ID: tunux

Guild name: In Team We Trust

Operating system: Android

Add me on Line App messenger if u want to join us.

See you there!!!
Displaying Page 4 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close