Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince

Guild Invite

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:13 Oct25 2014 Post ID: 3353707
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Come join guild "Truth" on iOS. We are a top 250 guild and getting stronger. Our bonuses are all at 10%. We have ten spots recently available due to booting some of our inactive players. Look us up and join today!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:40 Oct26 2014 Post ID: 3354055
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
T25 Up Only is recruiting. Excellent crew with seasoned core leadership. Mostly top 100 finishes. We have access to top spots in wars both free and with gems. We are a free to play guild with people who gem. Easy rules, great mix of people, from military to just regular civilians starting at age 14, both Europe and USA. You need only have line app to join and be level 30 +. We're having a blast with this game. Join us and actually enjoy playing. Contact t25magick on Line and lets chat.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:52 Nov30 2014 Post ID: 3361000
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Looking for active players! Join the guild Black Byrds. And friend me; gshwabs
I am level 120.
I'm looking for some Knights to join my guild. We participate highly in guild wars and raids
Come join our guild and get the rewards !

Join Black Byrds
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:01 Dec29 2014 Post ID: 3365623
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Looking to remake a guild and need members to help. Join Knights of the Lost. Level 65 with 8% bonusses. No requirements necessary. Android. Please help Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:38 Jan02 2015 Post ID: 3366148
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Natures Rivals guild are looking for more active players to join our guild (ios/apple) please use friend code XBR-ZNY-ZMQ Requirement Level 30+

We will get you added right away.
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:48 Jan18 2015 Post ID: 3368366
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi level 52 active player. I am looking for a more active guild to join. I am currently the guild champion in steel armor guild but guild has very inactive players. Code Xbw xzr dbh. Looking to join a different guild aftert this current guild war. I am finishing creating the craftable armor I have gotton from epic boss fight (Sphinx). I am currently ranked in the top 50 in the arena battles. Player Name is Arthur
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close