Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince

Knight &Dragons Referral Code for free Armor

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 20 of 48
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | ... | 46 | 47 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:05 Aug02 2014 Post ID: 3334077
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hello gamers! the free armor is a scam to get their selfs free armour and other stuff but i will be real wit u all: adding somone as friend but typing their referal code gives them ceirtain bonuses such as the steam wizards robes and more so adding them is very nice to do so i will ask a huge a huge favor u everyone.... add my referal code and i will gladly add urs as i am doing for everyone else on this fourom please and thanks guys, it will realy help me out so add my code and i will add urs my referal code is; WBR-WDF-ZDB DancingDancingDancing and if u would like to contact me i have facbook, twiter, and xbox live....my facebook is George Taylor VII and my twitter is @georgetaylorvii yes it is the wolf drawing and my xbox live is LGZY3 and i am also a famous xbox live gamer so i need a little more help... i dont have a gold membership anymore because my mom has got surgury so she can not work and i can not aford a membership so if u can by any chance get me a pre-paid card and message me the code on xbox live i will alow u to friend me and get u in 5 of my videos and some of my friends too so thanks everyone and plz take some time to add my referal code on knights and dragons and if u get me a gold membership i will also share with u mods for some gamesWiseguyand thaks for reading this and if u follow me on twitter i will also follow u, its a win-winSmileSmileSmileand i am a famous clash of clans leader, i have a clan and feel free to join, its Domination and the sheid is half red with the flame stripe i am LG BounceBounceBounceand i have over 20,954,675 codes for games and apps such as animal jam and all the angry birds and many m,any many more so contact me and just ask, im always willing to give free codes to everyone and i had a xboxlive givaway i had 40 codes i game out and i forgot to keep one Anxious my animal jam is geotay and im also a famous jammer too so check me outThumbs Up thanks guys u all rock and all of my offurs are real, u have my word for it PS. i do videos on xbox 360 minecraft,Call of Duty MW3, Charlie Murder,Dead island,GTA IV=4,shadow run, and my op *** skyrim, and i could aslo u a cyber girlfriendWiseguywant to know more about me? i am 12 i look ans seem like im 15, im 6 feet tall,i live in Harrisburg--well im realy in Newe cumberland just outside of Harrisburg city,my voice seems deep enough for me to be 18 and im the smartest kid in the city, test scores prove it, i was in 6th grade this year and im passing to 7th and ive had 1st Honnors all my years of middle and their were no honnors in elementy- if u are british or live in UK i am going to year 7,i love many things including my girlfriend,animae,pokemon,mario,sonic,minecraft,IMVU,and red apples and cheese and over 200+ more things tooThumbs UpWiseguySmilei also own 4 four wheelers aka quads and i have 3 dirtbikes and there is just soo much more but i will stop here as this is only for reaviews and cheats so i apoligiz...apologize for that'''' dont forget what i said about if anyone gets me a gold membershipApplauseApplausei also have IMVU so please friend me if u do im; jacob3dude yes, my real name is george but i would change it to jacob if i had too so anyway... im a wolf furry and i can turn into a full wolf and i have 3 pet wolfs and as ive been told from the girls who know me i am'sexy' or 'handsome' i also get a bit flirty after 7 pm in eastern time and well this is the end of this crazy rollercoaster of a ride LOL so thanks very much for reading!!!! \^_^/WiseguyDroolDancingRock bye fans! LGZY3 out!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:46 Aug04 2014 Post ID: 3334517
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
XBQ-CPH-HRD
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:21 Aug08 2014 Post ID: 3335333
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
XBR-NMF-MGV Rock
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:02 Aug10 2014 Post ID: 3336122
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
WBV-ZWF-DWZ <~~ for free armor
Ethan0011 Posted at: 09:55 Aug14 2014 Post ID: 3336928
Ethan0011
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Trying to get all of the friend rewards. Add me please
XBR-NXF-NZM
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:45 Aug14 2014 Post ID: 3337017
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
WBV-PCQ-HMN
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:42 Aug15 2014 Post ID: 3337368
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
XBR-WPW-RPV add me as a friend!
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:46 Aug16 2014 Post ID: 3337442
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
WBW-PNN-HFN add me lvl 284 name Cristinutza
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:05 Aug18 2014 Post ID: 3338251
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
WBW-PNN-HFN add me lvl 287
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:33 Aug23 2014 Post ID: 3340368
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
WBG-XXM-WNB here is mine please enter
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:00 Aug24 2014 Post ID: 3340599
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
XBR-YFX-RBG on iOS
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:18 Aug26 2014 Post ID: 3341073
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Wbw vdn hny
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:53 Aug26 2014 Post ID: 3341202
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
if u want a armor of komodi epic use this referral code after tutorial!!!!
WBN-BZX-DMN
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:31 Aug27 2014 Post ID: 3341440
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Use me as a referral codeXBR-VQV-XQW
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:05 Aug28 2014 Post ID: 3341584
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My code is WBR-DNW-PQW
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:26 Aug29 2014 Post ID: 3341625
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Mine XBR VWF NGC
My friend XBR WMZ HZQ
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:35 Aug29 2014 Post ID: 3341634
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
XBR-YQQ-PRR
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:28 Aug30 2014 Post ID: 3341857
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
XBQ GFB RQM

please use me as a refferal!

Also, add me! Would like some friends and guild members!
Guild is level 20.

I have a maxed aquatic battle gear epic & five legendaries.
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:41 Aug31 2014 Post ID: 3342023
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
XBR-XNF-QDX iOS add me please
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:01 Sep01 2014 Post ID: 3342080
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
WBW-WHN-CQY just need one referral plz
Displaying Page 20 of 48
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | ... | 46 | 47 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close