Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince

Want a friendly, fun but also serious and active guild?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Xdaphnemarida Posted at: 18:34 Jan10 2015 Post ID: 3367520
Xdaphnemarida
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This guild is for YOU !
Hello guys, my name is Daphne and I am the GC of a brand new guild Newgrounds . (iOS)
We are all old members of Dutch and their subs and I would like to thank them again for their help.

I hope my girl charmes will instantly make you join our guild, but just to be sure, let me try to convince you.The GM is a really nice man whose goal it was to make an own guild. A few other people and I (lv 150-200, something like that) wanted to help and support him. We've made a new guild that is still active, but is a little bit less strict. Most of all, we want you to have fun. Our goal is to have 50% of dutch people and 50% of people in another time zone so we can war day and night. Everyone has a voice to speak!

It would be really nice if you want to be part of our family, everyone is welcome! We aren't maxed yet, but we have a lot of help, so our guild bonussen are on half. If we all do our best, I am sure we will have a knd lifetime of fun with it. No ragrets. I am not afraid to say we are all very friendly, unless we are hungry. We are between 15 and 26 or something, not sure, but older/younger doesn't matter. Be our wise one or learn from us.

Doubt no longer. Add xdaphnemarida on line and send me a message so we can talk about it
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close