Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince

Now Recruiting Active Players

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

loine88 Posted at: 19:05 Apr14 2015 Post ID: 3376379
loine88
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Guild Name: 911 and Alt 911(for guys lvl sub 100)
Guild Level: 75 & 31
Level Requirement: 30+
My Friend Code: XBQ-RHP-CBF
Line ID Loine88 or Toxicrc8r

*ONLY LOOKING FOR DAILY ACTIVE PLAYERS*

If you are interested in joining our guild just send me a friend request or line message, just be a daily active player. We have 35/40 members in 911 and 19/27 in alt 911 our sub guild and are expanding quickly so join quick. We want people who are active with the guild and contribute In wars/raids in sub guild no one is required to donate gold because our funding comes from 911. We want younger guys to focus on getting stronger so they can move up to 911. we are also a friendly communicating guild. Our guild has all armor bonuses at 10% and our sub guild is at 8% and will be maxed very soon.
We do not require anyone to gem we have many free energy players 911 finished top100 in war of the Undine without gemmers and Alt 911 finished 260 in war of the Undine. We always want any player to come to leadership with any problems. If you are level 100+ drop a message to Toxic at toxicrc8r and if you are between lvl30-100 drop me a message at Loine88. And remember it's a game so have fun and enjoy the friendly communication.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close