Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mall Stars

mall stars

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 01:48 Nov24 2012 Post ID: 3175278
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i dont know how to get free hearts can someone help me cheat cause i barely have any suppies?!?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
csdiaz23 Posted at: 13:48 Nov25 2012 Post ID: 3175710
csdiaz23
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Mall stars takes a whole lot of patients to play when you aren't willing to throw real money into buying hearts and supplies and coins, but if you have the time and patients it can be done. I am not willing to spend money on this game either, so here are a few tips that has helped me, hopefully it can help you.

1. Make sure you build a consistent flow where you are very comfortable with before you decide to expand.
2. Don't waste your hearts on speeding anything up, it's not worth it!
3. The only thing that will give you hearts are the celebs that come visit, if you tend to most of their needs they will dish out at least one heart before leaving. I've had one celeb give me up to 3 hearts in one visit and as few as zero during their visit, so it can get pretty frustrating at times.
4. Don't forget your supplies come in every :30 with the supply van. It can take a while to build up, but once you have a good flow you should have some serious inventory.
5. Some items will generate a lot of coins frequently so the longer you stay on the game the more coins will build up. Tip- a good store to have is Photos-to-go. It dishes out $360 every 1:40, but you have to be there to collect it every time.
6. If you haven't done any of this just delete the app and re-download so that you start over.

Email me ([email protected]) if you need other help I'd be happy to share if I know anything else. Sorry I have no cheats but I don't think there are any out there, I've done some research myself Doh

« Last edited by csdiaz23 on Nov 25th 2012 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close