Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mario Kart Wii

Online hackers

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cervantes De Leon Posted at: 15:12 Apr04 2009 Post ID: 2589675
Cervantes De Leon
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Just something I thought I'd bring up here, has anyone encountered obvious hacking by opponents while online?

Just today I was in a race on Luigi Circuit. As soon as "GO!" had come up, a blue shell came flying past and nailed the first place racer. Every few seconds near enough a blue shell - sometimes two at the same time - would fly by and hit first place, alongside constant warnings about opponents with bullet bills and stars behind and explosions from thrown Bob-ombs. Despite all this, he would get to the finish line and wait until he was last. This continued for a second race on Luigi Circuit (where he waited at the finish line and fired a constant stream of green shells) and the first lap of a race on N64 Bowser's Castle (where I got hit by 4 Blue Shells without a chance to move), until he eventually quit.

If anyone is wanting a warning about this guy, I think he was called DC. He was at a 3 star rank and a golden steering wheel.

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
goal machine Posted at: 18:22 Apr04 2009 Post ID: 2589853
goal machine
+
+
I actually like versing hackers, it's unexpected and fun to race. And there are many more hackers such as Mr.Bean, speedy and Super tails and if you want to know if your versing them before a race you can check there online rating, as most have hacked them to receive unachievable rating's much over 9999.
Volke Posted at: 09:01 Apr05 2009 Post ID: 2590381
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Most I've seen is two Blue Shells used right from the start. Nothing much else happened during the race. Another was guy called Bowser must have been using a 'super speed' cheat aas he was driving at ridiculous speeds.

Other than those, I've only seen people use some sort of instant warp glitch, where they instantly appear back on track if they fall off or something. One girl used it to the extreme (to additionally avoid Red and Blue Shells), but other than that I can usually handle these guys. Does anyone know how to do this? I'd like to know so I can match firewith fire, if you follow me.
goal machine Posted at: 02:07 Apr06 2009 Post ID: 2591434
goal machine
+
+
Yes, i also find the warping glitch quite annoying, some people say that it was that wi-fi lost the signal and they will appear back where they were meant to, but they don't. Oh and another hacker is ARM1.
Volke Posted at: 10:14 Apr06 2009 Post ID: 2591599
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
I'll have to look into this.
Fusion_Blastoise Posted at: 10:18 Apr06 2009 Post ID: 2591602
Fusion_Blastoise
+
+
I've seen someone boost the whole race using a golden mushroom. It's pretty obvious when a bowser's going ten times faster then everyone right off the bat and beats them by over two laps...

Credit to Ozzo for this firggin awesome sig!
Olimar rules on Brawl!

Brawl Details:
FC: 3180-5394-7053
Name: Fuse

mini_mario Posted at: 15:02 Apr06 2009 Post ID: 2591766
mini_mario
Post Likes: 3
+
+
These are all cheats the person used.Myself have never seen this but it's pretty obvious.

avatar credit to Trainer Saphire
signature credit to Layne
EternalSD Posted at: 20:09 Apr06 2009 Post ID: 2592100
EternalSD
+
+
There was this one time , a guy was able to launch red shells and use boost over and over like he was switching between the two. He used it twelve times which was odd to me.

Also Cervantes you can pin this if you want incase other want to input anything.

Seeing as your smod :P its onyl a idea.

Sig by Eternal_Rage

Used to be: maxxy209, yeah yeah I know, I hated me too.

3DS FC:2879-0823-7591
Soul Silver:2924-6554-4478
ChrisMaclean Posted at: 07:38 Apr10 2009 Post ID: 2595098
ChrisMaclean
Kusanagi's Man
Post Likes: 5
+
+
I've never seen any hackers when I last played this with my friend. Now knowing he has that Powersaves and when I get my own copy, chances are he'll hack me lots.

Signature by your's truly~
Aura Kingdom IGN: ASarcasticMage Level 77 Sorcerer/Wizard
Hel_Sama Level 42 Necromancer/Sorcerer
Sarmus Level 61 Duelist/Gunslinger
Lzxa Level 60 Ravager/Gunslinger
JackiePotato Level 47 Brawler/Ronin
Jack said:Should put something interesting here but lazy
pdwinnall Posted at: 22:50 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2598452
pdwinnall
+
+
ive had a hacker with unlimited golden mushrooms, which was really annoying. why can't these guys reach 9999 without wrecking everyone else's game?
Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/pdwinnall
I do game walkthroughs. Currently I am doing Pokemon HeartGold and Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story
I have completed Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close