Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Marvel: Avengers Alliance

Deadpool and the ridicoulous price of heros

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 22:48 Oct09 2012 Post ID: 3158680
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
There is a revolution going on. As if you all couldn't tell, Playdom is starting to get a bit more sneaky with the way they run things. First SpecOps, some people didn't get, some had to pay money. Second SpecOps, a bit more ludicrous and more people had to spend money to get Emma on time. Then comes the third where just about no one is going to get Magik without some really hardcore gift spamming and a bit of gold to complete the tasks. Now comes Deadpool, someone who is absolutely adored and yet impossible to get. You have to realize that there are people with cash and people who hack to get this. Has anyone else noticed that sometimes when you play Pvp your rating goes down? Why are we all focusing on "We can't get Deadpool." "This is dumb, I'm quitting the game." or "I'm going to wait until Playdom releases him on CP" Why? Does anyone understand the real deal behind this all? It's Playdom, they're beginning to stretch their line too far, taking a beloved character and making him just out of reach, just so the people with money pay. 1000 players can have him out of over 2 million players. Do the math.

So join. http://www.facebook.com/groups/422688141124975/

Stop with the pay-to-play. This was supposed to be a free game in the first place. Do it.... FOR GAMING
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:00 Oct17 2012 Post ID: 3162219
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ShameSmileSpeak to the hand:thumbsuEhEvilNot TalkingPrayp:Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:57 Oct17 2012 Post ID: 3162292
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I think you just suck at the game. I havent spent any money on this game and got magik less than a week into special ops. Im also in the top 1000 right now for deadpool. And besides if you dont get him during this season he's going up for sale a month later. Stop crying about the game and learn how to play.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:48 Oct28 2012 Post ID: 3167014
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i agree with the forum guest above my post and im also in top 1000 for deadpool and the only thing that has really ****** me off with this game is the recent screwing around with the pvp system because i lost shield points my rating dropped and the game has been a bit glitchy which im sure they are going to addressother than that the goals are reachably it just requires time
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:28 Oct28 2012 Post ID: 3167057
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
for the two posts before me>>>
yeah right.. in top 1000?? c'mon now.. and you're in super cheats site.. that make sense..
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:15 Oct29 2012 Post ID: 3167295
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Someone has to be in the top 1000! I'm in the top 10,000, slowly working my way up and up...the only Spec Ops character I didn't get was the first one...all the rest I got by focusing my attention on, and by only collecting USIOs as gifts. I haven't spent any money...it's perfectly possible...

Although I do agree they should release old Spec Ops characters as buyable with Command Points...
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:04 Nov08 2012 Post ID: 3170571
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
wait what lvl r u cause lvl matters alot.
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:17 Nov10 2012 Post ID: 3171201
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was in the dead pool reward level, and I won a PVP match while there. Instead of holding my spot, there must have been a glitch, because I was knocked back two levels for winning. That really was frustrating.
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:17 Dec10 2012 Post ID: 3180475
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
They rereleased mockingbird for 200 CP a few weeks back. Like anyone has that kind of points without originally using a farming technique or money.
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:34 Dec15 2012 Post ID: 3183295
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You got beaten was all happens even if you are playing the pvp
chondrobd Posted at: 11:41 Sep14 2013 Post ID: 3273522
chondrobd
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
yes your are right. pd should low his price.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close