Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Marvel: Avengers Alliance

fully loaded beta account for sale. one of, if not the best MAA account you will ever see

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ticklesNpeaches Posted at: 10:00 Mar28 2015 Post ID: 3375033
ticklesNpeaches
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Selling quite possibly the best MAA account ever and thats no joke or exhagguration. this is an original beta account with all alts (every single one of them), all heroes up to Karolina Dean and max level 14 (except for Karnak lvl 10, Molly Hayes lvl 13, Crystal lvl 11, Nova lvl 10, and Karolina Dean lvl 8)

1803 cp (so you can purchase the new heroes that were missed when they are released for sale and have plenty left over.

armory full of 2 gold items (season before last all i did was 60 attacks and ended in ada league. this season i did 11 attacks and ended at 1800 rating so i would have ended in ada had i gotten the required number of attacks in. this account is loaded with all the goods, period.)

159 gold in the account. yeah not that much but havent played in a while and obviously havent spent on the game in a while as well.

every single character and class specific E and A iso up to Season 2 Chapter 8 (just came out and havent even looked at the chapter) there are even mass multiples of a lot of the character specific E and A iso's so you can equip alts if you want to)

tons and tons of gold store bought E and A iso ( multiples of all the good ones you can be sure of that and at least one or two of the so so ones. i was able to equip up to three heroes at once with the same pimp A iso's in all their slots if need be. A iso's like ionizing, sorcerous, vorpal, you name it. (this came in handy with pvp so i didnt have to change things around when i was playing with different teams).

when it comes to E iso's obviously you only need one for each character but i have more then enough of all the good ones so that you can equip multiple characters all at once with the same one if need be. E iso's like relentless, snappy, etc.

as far as gears and weapons go there is too many to list them all (34 pages worth) almost every single full set, all the good custom gears, pneumatic pnailer (yes the group boss killer from a limited gold sale that just about everyone is dying to get their hands on), 4x heavy ion beams (thats right four of them and it was only ever on sale during beta), almost all gold sale items (missing a small number that werent that good so i passed on them), full and extended deamon set, phoenix set, all the side quest gears like the cube, blah blah blah. consumables galore and the good ones (280 immobilizers, 814 mystic munitions, 421 infernal fangs, you get the point. far to many to list. never did use many consumables), 7 pages of uniforms from gold sales, to pvp, the special anniversary ones and many are filled with gold bought iso's.

both training rooms and all pvp armory pages are open.

if you are serious please request to join Avengers Bamf, a fb group. you can ask there and the account holder will get to you asap or send me a message here. some reason it wont let me post an email address. i can take some screen shots and even show you the purchase history for the account, this account has around $8000 into it (havent added it all up ever but trust me, there is a ton of $$$$ in this account, too much lol. but it shows)

you would never need to spend another single dime on this account and you would still blow away 99% or the competition.

oh and for those that know the game already and know about pvp and the top players, this is the one and only Agent Killjoy's account. act fast. will sale for a reasonable price. he isnt playing anymore

« Last edited by ticklesNpeaches on Mar 28th 2015 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
mmata Posted at: 13:25 Apr17 2015 Post ID: 3376518
mmata
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I cant find you on FB
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close