Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mass Effect 3

Mass Effect 3 ?Leviathan? DLC Found in Extended Cut

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

koolkid24 Posted at: 02:43 Jun29 2012 Post ID: 3124794
koolkid24
Post Likes: 1
+
+
By Megan Farokhmanesh

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2012/06/mass-effect-3-leviathan-dlc-found-in-extended-cut.html

The Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut DLC released yesterday, but code found within the package suggests there?s more to come. It appears that new DLC, unofficially dubbed ?Leviathan? could be on the way. There are spoilers ahead, so proceed at your own risk.

Originally found by the BioWare Social Network, the raw code is currently posted on Pastebin. The DLC centers on a Reaper named Leviathan, who?s been controlling a colony for almost 10 years. Shepard sets out to rescue Ann Bryson, a scientist found at a Reaper-indoctrinated facility. Dialogue from the main characters is included in the script.

According to Polygon, Leviathan has been previously referenced in other games. Scanning a planet in the first title reveals ?The Leviathan of Dis,? a starship corpse. Mass Effect 3 references the ship once more, as a character by the name of Balak hints that Batarians accidentally reactivated the dormant Reaper.

Most interesting about the DLC discovery, however, is the promise of adding a Reaper war asset to your lineup. Leviathan is apparently a traitor who killed one of its own?a defector, as the game calls it. The DLC could also provide more insight to the Reaper?s creators, as the following line hints:

?So the Reapers did not fully exterminate their creators. That suggests that they are fallible, even on large or long-term scales.?

Topping off further speculation about upcoming content, Mass Effect 3 producer Mike Gamble tweeted last night, ?Would now be a good time to talk about how we?re doing more DLC in the future??
I'm Back!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Nic21 Posted at: 15:25 Jul16 2012 Post ID: 3130037
Nic21
#holla
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I have a feeling they'll pump out a few more. I know there's one being released tomorrow called Earth, it's Multiplayer based though, I'm pretty sure. I hope they come out with at least one or two more single player DLC's, but I won't be holding my breath.
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close