Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Max Payne

This is bad to the bone

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

brakeman 452 Posted at: 14:17 Sep29 2004 Post ID: 2308
brakeman 452
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I started playin max payne about 6 months ago , when i first played it it was max payne 2 the fall of max payne after i played it i really did not understand the story or why max felt the way
did.That's until i found max payne. Then it all came together i said to myself i sure helps to play 1 before 2. Since iv'e been playing the game iv'e played it on reg tv, until 3 days ago i moved my dolby surround sound theater system into my room and hooked my xbox up to it. when i did WOW! i thought max payne opened up a can of whoop *** on those mobsters and cleaners but when i turned that unit on and turned it up there is no way to say what a adrenialin rush.It's like your inside that game and and max is unrealing supersized cans of whoop *** on evey bad guy he comes across. the sound's of the guns and grenades everything is just awesome. so if ya have one or have the means to get one it is the best thing to happen since max payne has come out.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close