Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun

how 2 get anti wood anti electric anti aqua and life aura and how to defeat shademan im on cantinue 3 can u help me plssss

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

megamanSP Posted at: 06:32 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 593555
megamanSP
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
how 2 get anti wood anti electric anti aqua and life aura and how to defeat shademan im on cantinue 3 can u help me plssss
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Gogito Posted at: 08:34 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 593682
Gogito
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well for Life Aura, i believe its in a Blue Data, or a Purple Data in Black Earth. i dont know which are of Black Earth though, sorry. As For shademan, if your reffering to the one that has the green Data inbattle, heres my somehwat tough strategy.

Have atleast 1500HP and all buster stats at 5. Have 2 of each GunDelsol chip except for GunDelsolEX in your folder. bring in 4 Area Grabs, and 4 MetaGels aswell. Thats really all you need, make your regular chip a GunDelSol3 chip or Metagel, wichever suits you.When the ifhg starts, pick any chips other than the aregrabs,metagels, and GunDelSol's and basically waste them, or attack Shademan to stop him from hitting you. When you have 2 grab type chips and 3 GunDelSol of any level, first take the grab chips and use them both to lock Shademan in his last row. If you were extrememly lucky to get the 2 AreGrab* along with gunDelSolEX and 2 GunDelSol3's(like i did) then grab all 5 chips. Lock Shademan in there nice and tight, then move close enuogh for the GunDelSols to hit him. When he is hit by these chips he doesnt become 4 bats but his HP will drop and quit rapidly. Use all of the GunDelSols then if your Custom Bar is filled then use anything left if Shademan is alive still. If he did survive, his HP should be around 300 or less. If you run out of the GunDelSol chips, then use your chaged buster to turn Shade into the bats and hit him with any chips you have from there.since the Green Data is in the top right corner of Shade's area, you wont destroy it and will earn yourself Shademan or ShademanSP aswell as the Giga Chip whose name escapes me right now.
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 18:51 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 594591
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
better anwser than I gave her dang....but if I could suggest some Recov 200 or Recov 300's and about two Lifesword PA's in your folder along with Gogito's tips...he should be pretty easy to waste...
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
Gogito Posted at: 19:47 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 594659
Gogito
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I tried the Lifesword PA against him aswell. and i had 3 Sword,widesword, and LongSword so i could do it 3 times. Yet when he turned into bats, i could never hit A fast enough to hit him with it. as for the recovery chips, get the Recover300 from Numberman trader, buy one in chip ordering system, then go to the Special Chip Trader in Netopia and drop in all recovery chips. I have found that if you put in mostly recover chips, youll get a good recover chip most of the time. I got 4 recov300's out of it and a bunch of Recov200's. To continue a bit on the Shademan strat. i played against him last night agian with a new setup. Heres what i used on him:

Navicust
-----------
HP+500
BustrPack
Atk+1
Chrg+1
Bug stop
HP+200(i think its a 200, but the NC block is a strait line of 4 sqaures.)

Folder:*note this is only the chips i HAD to put in there, the rest was filler to make it 30 chips and useable.so toss w/e you want in there.

2 GunDelsol3
1 GundelSolEX
4 Recov300
4 Recov200
4 AreaGrab
2 Metagel
1 Searchman(Search Soul to shuffle chips)
1 Gutsman(helps to arealock him)
1 TopMan
3 Atk+10
1 Atk+30
2 Heat-V(Flame Soul is quite useful)
1 MetorRedSun( the chip given by Lan's Dad, tho i think it has a different name >.>)

To do a massive damage amount to him, first get him into the four bats with a charged shot. then have the chips Topman/Atk+30/Atk+10/Atk+10/Atk+10 this raises the Topman chip to 80 damage. his chip creates 4 tops,one on each corner, wich each hit your enemy for 80 damage each. and then Topman himself jumps and lands on the enemy hitting him 3 times at double the power of the 4 tops i think.320 for all the tops, and 480 for Topman's landing on the enemy, it does 800 damage. Full Synchro brings it up to a whopping 1600!!! Shademan only has 1500 HP if i recall right. So if your any good in math, youd know that he'll die from this.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close