Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun

The 5 Evilchips

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
rock26 Posted at: 10:22 Mar07 2005 Post ID: 88394
rock26
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Where are the 5 evilchips?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Masojai23 Posted at: 10:01 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 147196
Masojai23
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ummmm, Hole, Darkline, and , Static can be found by battling or in mystery data ( sometimes in the chiptraders ) I don't even know where the others are
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 04:01 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214244
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Masojai you are ENTIRELY WRONG.Thos are not the 5 Evil Chips.The 5 evil chips can only be obtained after defeating Bass in I belive it's Undernet 5.then go past him to undernet 6(i think)to battle Bass though you need all 150 standard chips,you need to have obtained all 6 "souls"(maybe something else too its been a long time since I got them sorry if Im not being very specific.Ill repost on here in a day or so with more specifics when I go pick up the game next.The 5 evil chips though are:
1. Bug Charge(Red Sun chip)/Curse of Bug(or if Blue Moon then this chip)(but not both!) (Version dependant)to be obtained by defeating either ShadeManSP or LaserManSP without breaking the Green Mystery Data in their battle.(you can obtain it somewhere else but I forget where)

2. ElemDark(this ones tricky to find!)In order to obtain this chip you must S Rank the ElemporEX viruses in Undernet 6. Bring a LocEnemy for easing the finding of the virus.

The last 3 chips however can only be obtained after defeating Bass.
Jack out and jack back in and head back to Undernet 6. There are 3 evil navis scattered about this area. Each holds one of the remaining chips and will let you have it, if you survive 10 battles in a row at each of them.
3. Muramasa

4. Anubis

5. BlkWing

hope I helped!

~Engel der Bosheit
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
one of many masters Posted at: 08:17 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214329
one of many masters
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But if those are Evilchips, can you use Hole, Darkline and Static without Darksoul? I just got rid of it.
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 03:25 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222127
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
no you cannot,darksoul must be on to use the three darkchips as well as the 5 evil chips.I suggest staying away from darksoul Megaman,you lose alot of HP by using it,wait until you can obtain the HUB Batch(If you want detals repost here and Ill explain hiw to locate the HUB Batch)b/c with the HUB Batch switching between the two souls is like a hot knife through butter,and NO HP loss!
Hope I helped!

~Engel der Bosheit
[b][center]
billy_hunt_billy Posted at: 11:10 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 266672
billy_hunt_billy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok i so want to no if anyone dose no how to get elm wood battlechip thanks
Cousinavee Posted at: 11:40 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 266730
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
+
try to s-rank the emplorer viruses in all undernet locations or use a chip trader
The death of logic is the birth of understanding. Explaining somthing without evidence is trying to prove the unproveable.... I have absolutely no clue what im talking about...
megamankid21 Posted at: 20:29 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 267413
megamankid21
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok well then were do u get the hub batch?
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 01:09 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 267891
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
Black Earth Two,union of souls(well of course because you need union of 6 souls to battle Bass in the first place lolz!and you cant go to Black earth before battling Bass once first) is needed and entire (i think...sorry if im wrong its been awhile)mega chip library(I think it might just be V.1's of all navis...but w/e I had all megas when I got there)those nrequirements are need before you can open the door that leads to Black Earth Two...and I won't explain the inside...its pretty straightforward...but I don't want to ruin the storyline for any of those that havnt yet gotten there
[b][center]
MetalmanDSP Posted at: 14:28 Jul20 2005 Post ID: 272856
MetalmanDSP
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I been there and the virues there are almost annoying (Mostly the shadow navi virues)
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 18:03 Jul24 2005 Post ID: 284743
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
yeah...and because they can only be affected for the most part by sword chips(anyone remember MMBN3 when they saw these guys?remember the "shadow" virus that could only be hurt by sword chips and when the chip wa obtained and used allowed for temporary immunity from anything not a sword?)
[b][center]
MetalmanDSP Posted at: 11:27 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 288352
MetalmanDSP
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, that was the only good thing about the shadow virus. If only they had that on MMBN4.........

My bererker Blade is made for taking on the shadow navi viruses.

Can someone please clear up the Hub Batch think for me?
I used a dark chip and when the battle was over, I did not lose health. Could someone please explain that to me.
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 23:40 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 290262
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
thats one of the benfits of the HUB Batch...no more lost health when using dark chips or in evil mode!
[b][center]
MetalmanDSP Posted at: 14:44 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 307244
MetalmanDSP
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Actually...I just disproved that fact. After 50 darkchips, you lose 1 hp. so per 50 darkchips, you lose 1 hp.
megamanmaster01 Posted at: 21:02 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 311118
megamanmaster01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how EXACTLY do you get HUB Batch? By the way, I'm on game 14 and I still have one evilchip protector dude to defeat. It's the one with "Blackwing"...
"I will delete any Navi, parting seas of horrified viruses as I pass...so BEWARE...megamanmaster is here!"
megamanmaster01 Posted at: 21:04 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 311124
megamanmaster01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh and who is Forte and where is he? Thanks in advance!!
"I will delete any Navi, parting seas of horrified viruses as I pass...so BEWARE...megamanmaster is here!"
megamanmaster01 Posted at: 14:47 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 312948
megamanmaster01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey! Back at the computer! I have gotten to Black Earth 1!! And found out Forte and Bass are the same person! Now for that riddle about no V and knowing fragments... does it REALLY mean you have 2 have ALL the navi chips, even SP's and DS's to pass? I still cant figure out how the HECK you're s'posed to S Rank a Navi.HELP... By the way,all Evil chips say "Evilchip!" first thing in their description. Don't be decieved like ME. At first someone told me the Evilchips were Hole, Darkline, Bugbomb, Bugchain, and Static. They REALLY are Muramasu(a sword that =HP Lost), Bugcharge(virus beast shoots a bunch of heads 4ward), Elemdark(it's like a purple version of the charged shot from Firesoul), Blackwing (bats attack)Anubis(poisons) HOPE I HELPED TTYL
Cousinavee Posted at: 18:06 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315658
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
+
forte is the japanese name(i think)...(thinks to hard and brain hurts) oww... forget it
The death of logic is the birth of understanding. Explaining somthing without evidence is trying to prove the unproveable.... I have absolutely no clue what im talking about...
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 12:19 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 322302
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
yes Forte is Bass's(I know stupid name eh?sounds like a fish!lmao) japanese name...forte was made from fortenium...and for consistancy the american Bass was mad from Bassanium...apparantely both indestructable alloys that had cerain unknown qualities to them that would benefit a repliod...
[b][center]
megamanmaster01 Posted at: 16:11 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 360921
megamanmaster01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey! thnx! One more thing! after you defeat all the mirror thingies and all that crap, how the h** are you s'posed to S-rank Bass and get his X chip? plz help...
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close