Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

X/10 rate my folder.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Gogito Posted at: 22:15 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 629085
Gogito
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I just now beat Neb.Gray and got past the first extra Lib. mission.9 more standards till i get into NebArea3.anyways, heres my current folder. This is only the one i use against Viruses/Bosses, I have a different one for Human Opponents.

2 Sword
2 Widesword
2 Longsword
4 Cactball2
2 TimeBomb2
2 Fanfare
3 BusterUp
2 Recovery120
2 Recovery300
1 Colonel
1 JusticeOne
1 ShademanSP
1 DjangoSP
1 Gaurdian
1 NumberBall
1 BugCharge
1 CrossDiv
1 DarkInvis
Souls Used:Tomahawk,Colonel
ChaosUnison Used:Chaos Shadow(Me love cheapness!!!)
Favorite Tactic:get HP level down so last 2 digits are between 80-99 then fire the Numberball.5 hits at 80 damage each is 400, if its at 99 then its almost 500.The CactBall's are good for either TSoul or to FullSynchro. usually for FullSnych if i know i'll have the Numberball ready, wich makes its possible damage 800-995 if all 5 hit(and they should since its time-stop). I installed the GigaFolder into the NaviCust aswell as a Megafolder2 so i could add the BugCharge Gigachip and the DjangoSP MegaChip. I have the Busterups since my Busterpwr is only a 2(becuz the Giga/Mega Folder takes lotsa room) and my NaviCust is badly bugged to boost the BugCharge cannon.JusticeOne is in there for 2 reasons;1: it hits all panels,cracks them, and the opponent will always take atleast 100 damage;2:I.LOVE.DUO'S.ATTACK.CHIPS.Colonel Soul is made useable because I just like the look and the charged colonelSword/screenDiv/whatever is strong.chaosShadow is for when im in a tigh spot since it might use recovery or even Giga Chips, also because its the cheapest thing since AreagrabX3 + Meteor.

Navi Cust:5X5 grid.Prog's installed:
GigaFolder1(used Compression code)
MegaFolder2(used Compression code)
Charge+1(Orangish colored, sits right next to other Charge+1's)
Charge+1(Same as other Charge+1)
Charge+1(Still same as other Charge+1's)

Like, so what do you guys think of it?I'd rate it myself a 6/10 since i havent seen all the chips possible to put in it. but im likely going to upgrade the Navi Chips, Timebomb, and Catcball to SP/3.Oh, and my Megaman has HP without HP+ Progs of 680. and i never used Darkchips except for ChaosUnison.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Rolan Posted at: 07:46 Jan23 2006 Post ID: 631542
Rolan
+
+
I would agree with you on the rating here.

Just a thought though, but shouldn't this be on the Team Colonel forum since these are Team Colonel chips?
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
Gogito Posted at: 17:03 Jan24 2006 Post ID: 634257
Gogito
Forum GuestMember
+
+
DeathStar Folder
-------------------------
4 AreaGrab
4 Atk+10
4 AirHoc
4 Vulcan3
1 BubbleWrap
2 FastGauge(preset one of them)
2 Barrier200
1 GrassSeed
1 atk+30
1 DoublePoint
1 Meteors
1 Gaurdian
1 LifeAura
1 DarkInvis
1 DarkPlus
1 DarkWide

newest folder i have made AND named*BOOYAH!!!!*.anywho, this folders basic aim is to get your foe row/arealocked so you control 17 of the 18 panels on the whole field. and make sure your opponenets square is a Grass panel, by using GrassSeed.then go Chaos Number, use doublePoint on the turn before then aregrab that back, and put Meteors/Atk+30/Atk+10/Atk+10.use the DarkPlus effect from your charged shot, and this is the damage potential: 40 + 50 + 60 + 10 + 30 + 10 =200 per meteor. 400 since they are on GrassPanels. 800 if you fullsynchd and still have it.1600 if they are in a Wodd element soul.so the most probable damage is 400 X 30 = 12,000 damage.24,000 if you fullsynchd.32,000 if they are Wood type on wood panels and you are Fullsynchd.I definatly give this folder a 9/10 just becuz setup for iminent death is forever long.DarkWide and DarkInvis are for the respective chaosUnisons.both are support though, not a main attack useage. AirHoc and Vulcan3 are FullSynchro monsters.Life Aura,BublWrap, and the Barr200's are for great defenses aswell as the Gaurdian.Preset FastGauge speeds up the opponent's deletion.great folder suitable for S-Ranking SP Navis, pwning friends, or just for fun.Rate this one for me and try it yoyrself too.

[Edit}yes, it SHOULD be in ToC forums but i put it here first and am too lazy to move it. also this folder owns Bass if you needed to get his icon.
screencheat2 Posted at: 11:15 Jan28 2006 Post ID: 640650
screencheat2
+
+
I have an idea. How about you tell us the code the chips are.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
Gogito Posted at: 14:02 Jan28 2006 Post ID: 640963
Gogito
Forum GuestMember
+
+
DeathStar Folder
-------------------------
4 AreaGrab *
4 Atk+10 *
4 AirHoc Q,R,R, and S
4 Vulcan3 L,L,M, and N
1 BubbleWrap Y
2 FastGauge(preset one of them) *
2 Barrier200 W
1 GrassSeed *
1 atk+30 *
1 DoublePoint *
1 Meteors R
1 Gaurdian O
1 LifeAura D
1 DarkInvis *
1 DarkPlus *
1 DarkWide T

For the ones with multiple codes, those are all the codes i have of that chip.AirHoc and Vulcan3 have 2 of the same codes, meaning i have 2 of that Code for the particular chip.If i have only one chiip code, then all of that chip's codes are the same.Oh, and since i have so many * codes i found that the folder moves faster than i originally thought.maybe too fast since most of the times i'll end up just using some chips to get rid of them.
screencheat2 Posted at: 13:09 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 660613
screencheat2
+
+
I have an idea for you. Try to have your folder single coded. It helps use more chips during a turn.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
Gogito Posted at: 13:21 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 660644
Gogito
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you didnt notice, the majority, about 17 chips, are * code.And i would make it atleast double code but i dont think that all my chips come in 2 codes.
zeroplayer Posted at: 14:04 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 694472
zeroplayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like it so I give it a 8/10 because of the shademanSP I too use one.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close