Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar

A few questions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
amotediana Posted at: 03:31 Aug17 2006 Post ID: 994082
amotediana
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
but i stil didn't fing the F****** door...omg...ok i will try do find it...tks by the way;)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
amotediana Posted at: 03:37 Aug17 2006 Post ID: 994085
amotediana
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah, i can see a plataform with a bad navi in font of a pink door...but i can reach it...how can i get there??
jwlk Posted at: 22:16 Aug17 2006 Post ID: 995979
jwlk
Forum GuestMember
+
+
rush food
Zelos_X Posted at: 12:14 Aug18 2006 Post ID: 996779
Zelos_X
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry i got it wrong change the 2 for 1 and the 3 for 2 and the code is 729(door in undernet1).

I don´t use action replay to get *insert rare item, shiny poke, rare chip, etc.* i got it legally and right.

And also Join team Pokemon Masters
amotediana Posted at: 13:08 Aug18 2006 Post ID: 996892
amotediana
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey zelos_x!...i still can't find the door...i found a plataform with a bad navi in front of a pink door!...but i can't reach it!...is there another way to undernet1 exept form sky area2???...sorry dudes =/...im not english, i don't understand very well the explanations...so you have to explain all the steps...if you want of course...tks for the hard work ;)...
Zelos_X Posted at: 19:28 Aug18 2006 Post ID: 997529
Zelos_X
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Probably you are mexican so even it is against the rules i�m gona tell(sorry):
Tienes que entrar por Sky 2 a fuerzas necesitas un item especial que se llama Rushfood o comida de Rush la vende una navy punk en La computadora de la lampara en Skytown con ella puedes llegar a muchas partes.

I don´t use action replay to get *insert rare item, shiny poke, rare chip, etc.* i got it legally and right.

amotediana Posted at: 03:59 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 998141
amotediana
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no dude!....IM NOT mexican xD!...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i undersdtand you! tank you very much!...tanks dude;)!!!!
amotediana Posted at: 04:05 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 998144
amotediana
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wtf is la lampara??...Arigatou gozaimasu! Ja ne!
amotediana Posted at: 04:10 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 998147
amotediana
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Domo! yeah i've already foun it!...Arigatou gozaimasu...and Gomen nasai for the hard work!;)...i think you know my nationality! (i think)...lol
mega-hunter Posted at: 09:34 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 998403
mega-hunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
chill dude chill sheesh what u got to do is buy like 1 rushfood... (shower comp in sky town bad navi sells 3000z each) take a right as soon as you enter undernet 1 and take that moving arrow thing-a-ma-jigger you should c a bone symbol with dashes like this - around it press A infront of that and you can get access to that navi and type in the code, forgot code to far in the game lol i did that a long time ago for me lol. but good luck non-english dude
Zelos_X Posted at: 21:48 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 999899
Zelos_X
Forum GuestMember
+
+
JAJAJAJAJA ok yes i now know you are canadian(i thik you where mexican b�cause i think you name must say "te amo diana"), anyway the code is 729, and La lampara it�s a lamp, but it is a shower i think it was a lamp sorry.

amotediana Posted at: 10:41 Aug20 2006 Post ID: 1000598
amotediana
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah im portuguese and is Amo-te Diana!...lol...i already got everything!...well, i beated bassBX...i got 40 mega chips, 5 giga chips, 5 secret(i don't have the japonese version) all P.A.!...is there something more??
jwlk Posted at: 16:16 Aug20 2006 Post ID: 1001364
jwlk
Forum GuestMember
+
+
grrr how did u beat bass bx i can't beat him what cross should i use!!! i am usinig charge now but.... its not working!
Zelos_X Posted at: 20:23 Aug20 2006 Post ID: 1001845
Zelos_X
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Charge is good but i recomen first bug it whit Erase, in the falzar forum there are a lot of advices too.

amotediana Posted at: 04:16 Aug21 2006 Post ID: 1002156
amotediana
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i used slash cross!...and use the life aura!...is great againts his buster!...but the shadows, the sword, and the beasts will destroy the life aura with one hit!...well, is god against is buster because is almost impossible to not get hit by one shot and each shot takes less then 200HP!...i beat him with that!...try to get a good folder, not a soup leters folder if you know what i mean!...lol...
Zelos_X Posted at: 07:29 Aug21 2006 Post ID: 1002276
Zelos_X
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, I KNOW what you mean, jajaja, yes i don�t like the soup folder�s.

amotediana Posted at: 11:08 Aug21 2006 Post ID: 1002417
amotediana
Forum GuestMember
+
+
were i can beat gregar with 4000hp??...is only in the JP edition??
konzo Posted at: 11:48 Aug22 2006 Post ID: 1003930
konzo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO GET THE CHIP SUPER VULCAN, PLEASE TELL ME , PLEASE , PLEASE , PLEASE........................................................................................................................................................................................
Zelos_X Posted at: 08:42 Aug23 2006 Post ID: 1005282
Zelos_X
Forum GuestMember
+
+
First i think you can fight him, but you neeed all the marks(Secrets, Standars, PA�s, ProtomanFZ, etc.), then you can fight it.

For Konzo, Go to the 1-2(or it was 1-1) Comp in the Board, then you wi�ll find a Pink Punk Navy that sell�s a Batle Card whit that you can Play a minigame whit others navys in the net, see the Walkthrougt about it.

amotediana Posted at: 03:07 Aug27 2006 Post ID: 1013057
amotediana
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well...i only got 5 secret chips: spoutman, tmhkman, tenguman, grndman and dustman!...were i can find the others??...
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close