Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free

Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Login
Mobile

go

Biggest Explosion!!!!!!!

Search for a game or topic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Recent Posts Games Series Hubs
Game Filters
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

yobuddystillalive Posted at: 13:36 Apr20 2007 Post ID: 1539467
yobuddystillalive
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Whats the biggest You've gotten..in Mercenaries. Once I drove a car bomb to a huge bunch of N. Koreans, and blew them all up in one huge explosion once I bailed out of the car. I detonated the C4 but before that I called in an airstrike for a bunker buster bomb on the huge building they had across the canyon.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bomba Posted at: 14:28 May03 2007 Post ID: 1575356
bomba
+
+
my biggest explosion huh? well all I do in mercanaries is basically make explosions on my cheat file (I dont beat the game with cheats I just use them on one file for messing around I have real files to) well anyway.......A got the anti air rocket launcher, fuel air bomb and 8 c4 so I launched the fuel air bomb and while it was doing the sucking thing before the xplosin I launched the rocket and pulled the c4 trigger and all that = Big Boom! lol

yobuddystillalive Posted at: 14:50 May06 2007 Post ID: 1580360
yobuddystillalive
Forum GuestMember
+
+
coolApplause
Lord Voldemort Posted at: 13:01 Jun22 2007 Post ID: 1679343
Lord Voldemort
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Anxious well, i have a cheat profile, and my 2 weapons are: street sweeper and the portable air strike....well i used a litte c4 ( i have 261 million ((beat the game before i used cheats)) and i orderd 10 fuel trucks, drove them to Nampo,got 3 more trucks and i ordered bunker buster at the initial blast shot my portalbe air strike, KKKKKAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
patrick_1_1_0 Posted at: 15:50 Aug29 2007 Post ID: 1884555
patrick_1_1_0
+
+
Ehgood for you.but i've seen better my brother did 50 fuel trucks and nampo of corse but he did P.A.S. and fuel air bomb at the same time.talk about your KKKKKKAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no lol.SO THERE!
[b][/b]Patrick Barrett[u][/u] Jr.

oh yeah (barr-ett)

I'm a paul!
tristanoodle Posted at: 15:22 Aug04 2008 Post ID: 2362897
tristanoodle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i can beat you all in biggest explosion! I used the million dollor cheat about twenty times to do this cheat!Smile I ordered 100 helicopters 20 street racers and 35 fuel trucks! I blew them all up with four C4s and a bunker buster bomb!!!!EvilEvil
Tristan B. Scarpitto
tristanoodle Posted at: 15:24 Aug04 2008 Post ID: 2362907
tristanoodle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 29-Aug-2007 patrick_1_1_0 said:Ehgood for you.but i've seen better my brother did 50 fuel trucks and nampo of corse but he did P.A.S. and fuel air bomb at the same time.talk about your KKKKKKAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no lol.SO THERE!
read mine you wont be saying that anymore!
Tristan B. Scarpitto
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close