Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

100 post for metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

gigorga Posted at: 16:28 Dec06 2005 Post ID: 549637
gigorga
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Come on we can do it.Ask more qeustions write more topics (about the game of course)and give information.

MGS2Moderator
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
dilizil111 Posted at: 11:16 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 559980
dilizil111
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Dec-2005 gigorga said:Come on we can do it.Ask more qeustions write more topics (about the game of course)and give information.

MGS2Moderator
hllo getting dog tags like 75 or 101 is so hard how can i get that many in 1 tanker and 1 plant
gigorga Posted at: 15:18 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561544
gigorga
+
+
Well you have to search every gaurd not A.S.A.P gaurds of course.Every guard you see tell him "Frezze" then point the gun at his head or his lower part of the body.Don't forget to pick up the bosses you fight after you kill them because they have dog tags.To get Snakes dog tag knock him out with the H.F blade put it on Knock out mode and knock him out with it then pick him up then put him down the you will get his dog tag.To put it on knock out mode go on it in the wepons selection menu then press square or circle (I forgot which one it is)then it will turn blue in the selections menu then knock the crap out of him.OH YA don't forget after you get the card key from Ames go back and check out the hole place again there will be new guards that have dog tags some won't be new but some will.I hope this will help you.
koolkid24 Posted at: 15:22 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561548
koolkid24
Post Likes: 1
+
+
You guys are close to it and gigorga you need to Moderator the MGS3 with me.The other mod that come there has not benn there in over a month.

Metal gear soild 3 snaker eater
I'm Back!!
gigorga Posted at: 15:30 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561565
gigorga
+
+
I know but i cant cause i acedentily aplied to be a mod for mgs3 a while ago by acident (i was new at the time) ill ask rich ok

W00T weve finnaly reached 100 post!!! Keep them coming but now its too late ive lost my mod spot long ago along with snake eater... and i'm not happy.

« Last edited by gigorga on Dec 14th 2006 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close