Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Does anybody else think that solidous is the coolest?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

solidus 03 Posted at: 06:34 Aug26 2006 Post ID: 1010580
solidus 03
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
0I mean, he's got it all. great strength, money, a bad *** sons of liberty suit of armor, detachable tenticals that can electrocute people and shoot out rockets, he has two high frequency katanas (that he uses very well) and he was once the president of the u.s. how could you possibly beat that. any body got an answer?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
gigorga Posted at: 12:30 Aug30 2006 Post ID: 1019828
gigorga
+
+
hmmm lets see Raiden killed Solidus. Raided defeated Solidus while he was in a jet( Solidus lost with a load of wepons in that jet) Raidon battled Solidus with ONE sword and on the other hand solidus with his electrofying shooting missles choking tenticals and his two Katanas and his fire sliding trick and he still lost and got killed!
Raiden Deafeated Vamp twice Raiden killed Fatman! RAIDEN GOT A COOL CEL PHONE lol
soquid snake Posted at: 17:26 Nov10 2006 Post ID: 1138886
soquid snake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree that Metal Gear solid 3 is the best. oh, a before i forget, i'd like anyone who'll listen to know that it is i, solidous 3. but with a different screen name and on a different computer. also do not judge solidous by his failures, but by his achievments. i mean, he killed like four metal gear rays without even trying. for that sole reason, that makes solidous the coolest lol Smile :( Smile :P :: PO ? la le lu le lo
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close