Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Aeshma Posted at: 19:34 Oct17 2005 Post ID: 474423
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
That will be the next Metal Gear Solid game and will be released in 2007.

This time you also play with Snake, but he is an old guy now, here is a picture of how he will look like:
http://tinypic.com/eqnoz5.jpg

The new model of Metal Gear is only slightly larger and taller than the more conventional tanks, and walks on two very high-tech yet sinewy, animalistic legs, here is another pic:
http://tinypic.com/eqnpex.jpg
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
koolkid24 Posted at: 05:51 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 474727
koolkid24
Post Likes: 1
+
+
It looks very good but I hate how he old but it sould be a great game.Have you seen the video of it?

PINNED
I'm Back!!
gigorga Posted at: 14:19 Nov26 2005 Post ID: 534909
gigorga
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I hope its worth the wait.
therapper Posted at: 06:00 Dec03 2005 Post ID: 544592
therapper
+
+
it will be and i'v seen that vid and dam it's cool

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
roadkillers Posted at: 16:29 Dec20 2005 Post ID: 574649
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
On 17-Oct-2005 Aeshma said:That will be the next Metal Gear Solid game and will be released in 2007.

This time you also play with Snake, but he is an old guy now, here is a picture of how he will look like:
http://tinypic.com/eqnoz5.jpg

The new model of Metal Gear is only slightly larger and taller than the more conventional tanks, and walks on two very high-tech yet sinewy, animalistic legs, here is another pic:
http://tinypic.com/eqnpex.jpg
Yup. Hes also got like a cold or some disease cause he has to put a Needle (forgot what there called) in his neck.
Aeshma Posted at: 10:46 Dec21 2005 Post ID: 575844
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
For all you Metal Gear fans, I made a thread what you might find intersting, since Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots would be basicly the 6th game in series and not the 4th, find out more here:

http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=19556
the_ff_master Posted at: 06:02 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582109
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Just so you know Dave, the thing you reffered to as "The new version of Metal Gear" is just an animalistic tank, because if you watch the video closely, you will notice there is more than one, and in each game there is only 1 version of Metal Gear.
And GOTP will be the 8th game in the series, not the sixth. The original two came out on another console, I forgot it's name unfortunatly, it wasn't the Megadrive I know that.

Metal Gear.
Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake.
Metal Gear Solid.
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance.
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance.
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I?m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

Aeshma Posted at: 06:08 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582119
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you put it that way, then there are 9 games...you forgot Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions for PS One

Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 Substance are just expansion discs like VR Missions is for Metal Gear Solid.
koolkid24 Posted at: 08:38 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582282
koolkid24
+
+
But what about the one's for the old Nintendos?
I'm Back!!
Aeshma Posted at: 08:46 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582303
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 24-Dec-2005 koolkid24 said:But what about the one's for the old Nintendos?
That would be Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (also known as Metal Gear 2: Snake’s Revenge)

We already mentioned those koolkid24.
roadkillers Posted at: 00:58 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 589520
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS! I thought MGS4 would be out in 06. I know it wouldnt have been out on the PS3 release but my gosh.
PSPal Posted at: 13:09 Jan16 2006 Post ID: 618337
PSPal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was just about to post about MGS4 but I just found this thread.Technically it will be the 4th in the Series because Metal Gear Solid is a different series than Metal Gear but they both have the same character.Think about Mario Party and Mario Tennis.Two different series but they both are the same person.We can't forget Acid either which is another series.Substance and the upcoming Subsistence are expansion discs like Aeshma said so they don't count.

BTW the MGS4 trailer was sweet,I saw it 2 weeks ago.
I have no problem with Snake being old as long as he doesnt die.Also,in the trailer it seems you'll be able to scan enemies for their stats with your patch thing,use grenade launcher attachments etc. with guns,AND use CQC with rifles and Snake's first knife.And Konami has about a year and a half to improve this already sweet game!Some stuff may be different because the MGS3's first Japenese trailer was different than the actual game.Ex:Snake didn't have his bandana when he first landed and guards didnt walk under tree branches where you could drop on them unless chasing you.If you have YIM then email me at [email protected].
"Fighting was the only thing I was good at but at least I always fought for what I beleved in."
Steboy103 Posted at: 11:22 Mar04 2006 Post ID: 718597
Steboy103
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I can tell this game is definatly going to be the best in the series, and by the way I think the reason Snake injects himself with the needle is to slow down his premature aging.
Metal Gear Solid 3 OWNS all!!!!!
Colton White9304 Posted at: 19:11 Mar17 2006 Post ID: 745039
Colton White9304
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i heard its soposto be great
resident evil 4 RULES I have avenge luis i killed salzar
blading125 Posted at: 19:10 Mar21 2006 Post ID: 752198
blading125
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Where can I see the video for Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns Of The Patriouts? PLease help I am dieing to see it!!!!!!!
koolkid24 Posted at: 02:20 Mar22 2006 Post ID: 752521
koolkid24
+
+
On 21-Mar-2006 blading125 said:Where can I see the video for Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns Of The Patriouts? PLease help I am dieing to see it!!!!!!!
Here is the video http://youtube.com/watch?v=epx8jNHLOl4,That is the only video they have out for now.You can find funny teaser vidoe there two.
I'm Back!!
missingno3 Posted at: 20:20 Mar28 2006 Post ID: 764799
missingno3
+
+
On 04-Mar-2006 Steboy103 said:I can tell this game is definatly going to be the best in the series, and by the way I think the reason Snake injects himself with the needle is to slow down his premature aging.
If its solid snake then its probobly for his FoxDie
I don't come on SC much these days. It was my first forum, and it will always have a special place in my heart! All the old posts I made before I comprehended English make me smile Smile

Steam:
PSPal Posted at: 12:47 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 780381
PSPal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have the video on an OPM disc.Its so awesome.And the "Metal Gears" aren't really authentic Metal Gears, their just new special forces tanks.A Metal Gear is supposed to be able to launch a nuclear warhead, and launching it from a 8 foot tall,two-legged,robo-dinosaur would be retarded,not to mention cheesy.Missles would probably be bigger than them to begin with.And I have a whole bunch of info on the game.
1)Kojami says it will be the final in the series( unless we all write hate mail!).But you must remember he said the same about SOL and Snake Eater.
2)Kojami is co-directing.
3)(Solid)Snake learns CQC for some reason that will be revealed.
4)You can use CQC with rifles.
5)Weapons can be customized with 1,000's of options.
6)New Motto "No Place to Hide" does NOT mean it will not be a stealth game.The game will require players to hide in a new way(i.e. Walls will be blown up by bombs, trucks will be driven away, cranes will pick up crates, pillars will crumble, guards will switch shifts in certain areas).
7)You senses will play an important role.Unless Hideo designs some kind of device allowing you to smell and taste the game, I'm guessing this means sight,sound,and feeling(the vibration feature) are important.
8)Camera is same as Subsistence's.The camera was original planned for MGS4 but they decided to integrate the prototype into Subsistence.
9)Online Play, just like Subsistence!SWEET!
10)Yes,Snake is old.And the time after SOL(2009) is unknown.But you have to remember Snake is a clone and he'll age faster than a normal human, so he may look 65 but be 45.
11)The needle thing is still unknown.Hideo hasn't revealed what that is about.
12)Guards will use movement and reaction to show they have spotted you or something supspicious etc. instead of ! marks above their head.
13)Raiden will be in it but that doesn't mean you'll play as him.
Hideo guarntees you'll like him by the end of MGS4.
14)Otacon will also be in it but he communicates and follows Snake with a small little robot.(Hideo is still figuring whether or not to allow a PSP to be used to wirelessly control Otacon's robot to do special tasks.)
15)HIDEO GUARANTEES SNAKE WILL NOT DIE!So those who start rumors are now proven wrong.
16)The Soliton Radar,Thermal and Night Vision Goggles, and scope will be in the electronic eye patch Snake wears.It is unknown if Snake lost his eye( if so when,where,how),if its equipable, or if it must stay on( because its integrated into his eye meaning its part of Snake himself).

I got this information( and theres much more stuff I didn't post) at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_4:_Guns_of_the_Patriots
(NOTE:That is not a rival cheats site it is an encyclopedia with factual information)
"Fighting was the only thing I was good at but at least I always fought for what I beleved in."
PSPal Posted at: 12:57 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 780396
PSPal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 24-Dec-2005 Aeshma said:That would be Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (also known as Metal Gear 2: Snake’s Revenge)

We already mentioned those koolkid24.
Metal Gear 2:Snake's Revenge was not made by Konami and is now considered an unofficial Metal Gear game.Its considered in a parallel universe because it's story conflicts with Metal Gear 2:Solid Snake.A sequel wasn't planned for Metal Gear so another publisher decided to make the game.It sold real well in the US so Kojami thought about giving a sequel a try.Metal Gear 2:Solid Snake was released in Japan only.Its popularity led to the MGS series.HOORAY!Now and days the only place you can get the REAL Metal Gear 2:Solid Snake in English is in MGS3:Subsistence on Disc 2.I've played it and its cool for an old game.Basically,Metal Gear 2:Solid Snake(Authentic) and Metal Gear 2:Snake's Revenge(Fraud) are two seperate games.Your also forgetting Metal Gear:Ghost Babel for the Game Boy COLOR.That is another branch off of Metal Gear but is an authentic game made by Konami.It is another possible thing that could have happened in the Metal Gear Timeline.
zachta5838 Posted at: 08:01 Sep24 2006 Post ID: 1058976
zachta5838
+
+
I can't wait.I love Snake he is cool and once the game comes out I will be happy.
What would Jesus do? Usher For Life!!!
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close