Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Favourite Battle Tactics - Your Methods

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Omega Sunburst Posted at: 09:14 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122004
Omega Sunburst
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hello, did you ever manage to beat someone unbelievably easily or in a way that looks just spectacularly cool? Post it and tell us how you did it!
Let your mind be your weapon.
Omega Sunburst Posted at: 09:17 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122005
Omega Sunburst
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have a good battle tactic for Volgin which is non leathal so can earn you the Cold War Camoflague (Soviet Soldier hesitate to shoot you). You may have found the Cigar Gas-Spray in the lab where you found Granin? Well, now you use it for battle. Leave time for Volgin to attack you first. Let him run at you then start his attack. Run away and puff him. Keep doing this. When he charges up for a bullet or shock attack. Go up to him, and give him a few puffs. He'll lose alot of his stamina. I wonder why he coughed up blood?
Let your mind be your weapon.
MonkeyLuke Posted at: 10:41 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122024
MonkeyLuke
Forum GuestMember
+
+
An easy way to beat the fear is to stand where you start and equip a weapon like a shotgun and just keep looking around and blasting him he is easy. What is your real name and asl
Flash Posted at: 07:45 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 122914
Flash
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Use the Patriot against Volgin, his electric shield can't stand up to the constant firepower of The Patriot.

My battle tactics for everything else is simple enough as well-charge in face fist, guns ablazing and get yourself shot in the head. Easy Smile
RICH95419 Posted at: 09:24 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 122963
RICH95419
Forum GuestMember
+
+
THATS WHAT I DO TOO
Miramotsu Posted at: 17:58 Apr08 2005 Post ID: 124490
Miramotsu
Forum GuestMember
+
+
when i go in buildings and stuff i dosocom style which is throw like 5 grenades and then rush em with a machine gun i use ak cuz thats all i got so far lol but my friend said to kill the fear use fake death pills and equip ur shotgun.....when he walks up to u and says "Dead already?" us revival pill and blast him point blank with hte shotgun
Beavis and Butthead shall return!
Knight_of_Shadow Posted at: 05:16 Apr12 2005 Post ID: 128082
Knight_of_Shadow
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I beat the Fear in 1 and a half minutes on normal by collecting "poison dart frogs" before the match then during the match throw them down and keep shooting him with the MK22 when he eats the frogs he gets poisoned and he slows down dramtically
As I walk on through this wicked world,
Searching for light in the darkness of insanity,
I ask myself, Is all hope lost?
Is there only pain, and hatred, and misery?
viktor in da house Posted at: 18:32 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139721
viktor in da house
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it takes me five minutes to beat the end im going to share this with all of you first let THE END spot u and then check on the MAP to find out his location and if ur in sokrovenno south run to sokrovenno north or west and go back and he should be asleep go to the place he hid himself and sneak upon him without making a noise and pick up your patriot if you have it and shoot him in the head its that simple but if you want his camo just pick up the EZ gun and hold him up aim on his head and he will start dancing (witch is my most favorite part of this whol game)and there you have it hope ive helped
THE END!!!
Aeshma Posted at: 14:24 May07 2005 Post ID: 154818
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
I liked it when I shot the end up in the air (and dead) before the challenge in the jungle, then you must deal with those Ocelot guy's in the jungle.
Razgriz Posted at: 06:41 May19 2005 Post ID: 166938
Razgriz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
To beat the fear i used the heat goggles and the AK (any weapon works) but using the goggles you'll be able too see him at all times
I am the king of all demons. Behold my might as I cover the world in shadows
stealthgamesfreak Posted at: 16:10 Jun22 2005 Post ID: 218189
stealthgamesfreak
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How to Beat Volgin and The Fear easy:Equip a weapon and use the Fake Death Pill.Snake will pass out and you will see them walk up to Snake and say "Dead Already?Hmm..." or something like that and turn.When they turn use the revival pill in your tooth and blast them.

A Cool Ending:I was fighting The End for the first time and I'd been at it for an hour without getting a hit on him.It began to rain and I heard snoring."What the!?!I heard The End sometimes fell asleep but I thought it was a joke.I looked everywhere until I decided to climb a tree over to the west of Sokrovenno(sp?) South.I went out on the branch trying to see if I could see him on the ground."Hopeless," I thought.Right as I was getting ready to get down I thought I saw a head in the grass over on a cliff.I zoom in on my SVD to see it was The End still napping.I smiled and aimed at his head."Nighty Night,Spleep Tight..." I said.I pulled the trigger.He died in one hit(since he was asleep and got shot in the head).

Now when I face The End I usually find him in 10 minutes and its over in 30.

Get The End's Mosin Naguant(sp?) and his camo:
When you find The End stalk-crawl up behind him and hold him up.He'll say "How did you-!?! and place his hands over his head as he lies there.Aim at his head.He'll say "No."Repeat."No."Repeat and he'll say "Okay,take it and go."He'll drop the Moss Camo which gives 80-100% in Sokrovenno(sp?).Then shoot him with the dart gun.Beat him with the dart gun to get his Rifle.It will appear around where he blows up.It shoots darts instead of bullets.

Kill The End w/o Trying Cheat:When you first face The End save.Then reset your PS2 and set the clock ahead 2 weeks and load your game.Snake will find him dead.
Metal gear king Posted at: 10:32 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 264937
Metal gear king
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The easyway to beat Volgin when he's standing on top of the Shagohad is to shoot the treads (The black rolling things that make the Shagohad move) which will stop him moving, then get the SVD and shoot him in the head, do this 2 times and vwalla! no more VolginMy best finish was against the fear, I kept shooting him with the mk22, so he started looking for food, I climbed into a tree and threw a flying Aguria ( poisonus mushroom) down to him he ate it and said its poisan! so I thought to my self, you know what, I'm really gonna shine this dude off, so I roll off the end of the tree ( because I rolled off it made it look like a somersault) and landed right on top of him! so he died and I'm like, Asta Lavista Baby!!! I hate The Fear.
Ghosts are like your shadow, their always with you...
Burnsey Posted at: 18:01 Jul27 2005 Post ID: 292666
Burnsey
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I just run in and go ballistic with the patriot that usually works.Well thats what i done all the way through the game.Or if your on that wooden bridge near the begining just get your patriot and shoot the ropes,the guards will all fall off its hilarious.And on the bit at the end were the guards are shooting you and your on the motorbike just shoot explosive barrels and it will kill most of them.
http://www.youtube.com/omgfragged/
http://www.twitter.com/omgfragged/
Tommy Posted at: 10:44 Jul28 2005 Post ID: 294375
Tommy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I use CQC or I use the WP grenades and the AK or Patriot
"THIS IS A MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON AND YOU HAVE NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND?"
- Lieutenant Ellen Ripley, Alien 3
metalgearREX Posted at: 03:36 Apr28 2008 Post ID: 2219610
metalgearREX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my tactic for soldiers when i'm in alert and i have to fight i just use flash bangs and the mk22.

with the end i just stay in one spot fo rthe whole duration. (in one rare moment i spent 10 minutes looking for the end without moving. i then found out that he was next to me
gamespro Posted at: 11:00 Apr28 2008 Post ID: 2219758
gamespro
+
+
Please do not bumb topics over 2 months old, this one is almost 3 years old.

Closed.

sig by Vasco
PSN ID: M-a-s-a-m-u-n-e
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 410525

Post Top
Click to close