Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

New Info?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 26
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 24 | 25 | Last     Previous | Next
cheating-is-good Posted at: 13:07 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039348
cheating-is-good
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Oh, i misunderstood your post, my mistake. I'm not sure what Otacon will do besides being the Codec(did you see the new look!) guy, but I've heard that he has a much bigger role this time.

Yeah, and if you didn't the rental stores will probably be out of copies as well.

Yes, I heard him say that but then Mgs3 came out, and they showed the big boss, so i forgot about it. In one of the trailer it said 0* years since the incident with big shell. I think it's been 5 years, but Snake is so old because his clone genes are failing.

I hope not, it'd be nice if it was in the middle. What if they did something like Mgs2, where you have to fight a lot of metal gears.

that'd be nice if Solidus came back, so all 3 borthers could be together facing off against one another.

So, what do you think of Meryl's team? Especially since she has Johnny on it?
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
gamespro Posted at: 13:46 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039376
gamespro
+
+
The new codec system haven't seen it yet which trailer is it on I've seen all of them so far must have missed it.

I heard that it is set around 2020.

You kind of already do have to fight a lot of Metal Gears the new ones in the game are everywhere.

That would be good but since he's dead I don't think that will happen. I wonder what his role would be if he was in the game since Liquid Ocelot is in control of all the PMC's what would Solidus do.

Meryls team look pretty good yeah I saw Johnny too.

sig by Vasco
PSN ID: M-a-s-a-m-u-n-e
cheating-is-good Posted at: 19:43 Dec21 2007 Post ID: 2041411
cheating-is-good
+
+
OH well i don't want to ruin it for you, but i will say that it does look really good. I think it was in one of the game play trailers.

Yeah, but all at one time? That would be nice.

I'm not sure what'd he do, I know in Mgs2 ocelot had liquid in him, and he served Solidus until liquid took over, but since they're fused i'm not sure. I'm sure that raiden will mentino him, or that he'll be included some how.

Yeah, i wonder how much training she got. I'm glad that they included Johnny, he's always been funny to see. Returning to Vamp, i wonder what his role in this game is, and that dreblin guy is around for.
gamespro Posted at: 05:08 Dec22 2007 Post ID: 2041910
gamespro
+
+
I'll take another look at the gameplay trailer then.

Yeah since these new ones are in the game as regular enemies and not bosses I wonder how hard they are gonna be.

Yeah maybe actually I think they kind of already because in the trailer where Raiden is fighting Vamp and one of the new metal gears grabs him you see Raiden's exoskeleton suit change just like Solidus's did that made him stronger.

She's probably had a lot more training, yeah Johhny is funny and he's been in all the other MGS games why not this one.

Yeah I've been wondering who Vamp is with if he's even with anyone, who's gonna win in the fight between him and Raiden.

Drebin is a gun launderer you can take the weapons from enemies and he will make it so you can use them.

I wonder what Eva's role is gonna be.

sig by Vasco
cheating-is-good Posted at: 11:29 Dec22 2007 Post ID: 2042257
cheating-is-good
+
+
On 22-Dec-2007 gamespro said:I'll take another look at the gameplay trailer then.

Yeah since these new ones are in the game as regular enemies and not bosses I wonder how hard they are gonna be.

Yeah maybe actually I think they kind of already because in the trailer where Raiden is fighting Vamp and one of the new metal gears grabs him you see Raiden's exoskeleton suit change just like Solidus's did that made him stronger.

She's probably had a lot more training, yeah Johhny is funny and he's been in all the other MGS games why not this one.

Yeah I've been wondering who Vamp is with if he's even with anyone, who's gonna win in the fight between him and Raiden.

Drebin is a gun launderer you can take the weapons from enemies and he will make it so you can use them.

I wonder what Eva's role is gonna be.
Your right, since they're regular enemies they've probably had some of their weapons removed, and their difficulty lowered. I hope they're still a challenge though.

Vamp is probably working for Liquid Ocelot, or he's just there to kill Raiden because his queen Fortune was killed.( I think that's her name, she has a giant rail gun) I heard Snake mention that Vamp was immortal in one of the trailers, but I hope not. Raiden's just full of new surprises, i wonder who he works for?

Yes she has, colonel Campbell probably helped train her as well. I knew he was included in this one, and he was still funny, and still has Diarrhea. I think in one of the trailers he was in a giant barrel doing his business. But this time, he's not just comic relief, he's an actual part of the main game, and part of the team. I believe he's the technology expert.

I'm not sure, he could be with ocelot or the la-li-lu-le-lo, but I think he's in it for himself. I'm notr sure who would win, Raiden has alot of new skills, and because of his suit, can't feel pain. Vamp is an " immortal " and is a vampire with quick reflexes, and stronger abilities. I think that their fight would get interrupted by Snake or someone.

I know what he does, but what's his purpose there? I'm sure that he has some interest in everything, and is that a monkey he carries with him? On the trailer I couldn't really tell.

Not sure, but she must feel guilty about betraying Big boss in mgs3 because she wants snake to call her big momma. Which technically, if she had stayed with Big boss, she would be snake's mom...in a way. She seems to have modeled after Boss, maybe she has some combat training.

I wonder how the beauty and the beast unit fit in to all this. I don't thin that they work with the patriots, but I'm not sure.
gamespro Posted at: 16:30 Dec22 2007 Post ID: 2042673
gamespro
+
+
On 22-Dec-2007 cheating-is-good said:Your right, since they're regular enemies they've probably had some of their weapons removed, and their difficulty lowered. I hope they're still a challenge though.

Vamp is probably working for Liquid Ocelot, or he's just there to kill Raiden because his queen Fortune was killed.( I think that's her name, she has a giant rail gun) I heard Snake mention that Vamp was immortal in one of the trailers, but I hope not. Raiden's just full of new surprises, i wonder who he works for?

Yes she has, colonel Campbell probably helped train her as well. I knew he was included in this one, and he was still funny, and still has Diarrhea. I think in one of the trailers he was in a giant barrel doing his business. But this time, he's not just comic relief, he's an actual part of the main game, and part of the team. I believe he's the technology expert.

I'm not sure, he could be with ocelot or the la-li-lu-le-lo, but I think he's in it for himself. I'm notr sure who would win, Raiden has alot of new skills, and because of his suit, can't feel pain. Vamp is an " immortal " and is a vampire with quick reflexes, and stronger abilities. I think that their fight would get interrupted by Snake or someone.

I know what he does, but what's his purpose there? I'm sure that he has some interest in everything, and is that a monkey he carries with him? On the trailer I couldn't really tell.

Not sure, but she must feel guilty about betraying Big boss in mgs3 because she wants snake to call her big momma. Which technically, if she had stayed with Big boss, she would be snake's mom...in a way. She seems to have modeled after Boss, maybe she has some combat training.

I wonder how the beauty and the beast unit fit in to all this. I don't thin that they work with the patriots, but I'm not sure.
I hope they are a challenge too they don't seem to be any problem for Raiden anyway.

Your probably right and he is working for Liquid Ocelot but he doesn't really have any reason to go after Raiden he didn't kill Fortune Ocelot did. Raiden looks pretty cool in this one. Raiden is there to help Sanke since Snake helped him in MGS2. Raiden says to Snake in one trailer "its my turn to help you Snake". I think he's just there on his own just to help Snake.

Maybe he did since she is his niece.Yeah I saw the the trailer with Johhny in the barrel too and your right he is the technology expert.

Maybe Vamp does say to Raiden "could you be the one to finally finish me". The fight will probably get interupted I wonder will Snake fight Vamp.

Big Mama is just her code name though I know she is part of a resistance I just wonder how she will help Snake.

They will probably be the main bosses Snake fights against. I think they are just with the PMC Liquid Ocelot controls. I think they were human and they were changed thats what Hideo Kojima said in an interview.

sig by Vasco
koolkid24 Posted at: 17:43 Dec24 2007 Post ID: 2045499
koolkid24
Post Likes: 1
+
+
This game is going to be great..

I just hope this is not the last one...But I don't think so because Hideo Kojma is know for changing things up alot but who knows.
I'm Back!!
gamespro Posted at: 17:48 Dec24 2007 Post ID: 2045505
gamespro
+
+
Yeah your right the game will be great.

I think this will be the last one with Snake anyway.

« Last edited by gamespro on Dec 24th 2007 »

sig by Vasco
cheating-is-good Posted at: 13:36 Dec26 2007 Post ID: 2046855
cheating-is-good
+
+
On 22-Dec-2007 gamespro said:I hope they are a challenge too they don't seem to be any problem for Raiden anyway.

Your probably right and he is working for Liquid Ocelot but he doesn't really have any reason to go after Raiden he didn't kill Fortune Ocelot did. Raiden looks pretty cool in this one. Raiden is there to help Sanke since Snake helped him in MGS2. Raiden says to Snake in one trailer "its my turn to help you Snake". I think he's just there on his own just to help Snake.

Maybe he did since she is his niece.Yeah I saw the the trailer with Johhny in the barrel too and your right he is the technology expert.

Maybe Vamp does say to Raiden "could you be the one to finally finish me". The fight will probably get interupted I wonder will Snake fight Vamp.

Big Mama is just her code name though I know she is part of a resistance I just wonder how she will help Snake.

They will probably be the main bosses Snake fights against. I think they are just with the PMC Liquid Ocelot controls. I think they were human and they were changed thats what Hideo Kojima said in an interview.
Your right, but since he went from whining rookie to top notch super cyborg, i don't think many things would be hard for him.

So he is working for Ocelot, I was right about that. Ah, but you see, Vamp doesn't know that. The last time he saw Fortune was when she was fighting Raiden in the underground area of Shell 1 sector A, when he got shot. He doesn't know that Ocelot killed her, I think that if he did, Vamp would turn on Ocelot.

Yeah Raiden does look pretty cool, maybe he is there only to help Snake. You gotta remember though Eva was like Raiden, and she said she wanted to help Snake, even at the end. But she really had her own personal objective, Raiden could be the same, having his own personal mission, or one assigned to him, but still wanting to help Snake.

I'm sure that he did, or at least saw to that Meryl get the best Training available. Yeah, I thought that that was hilarious, but that's Johnny for you. I think he'd make a good technology expert, since fighting just doesn't seem to be his strong point.

He might. I think that it would be harder for Snake this time, because he's older. Last time, he did okay, but was badly wounded, as he lost alot of blood, so I don't think that he could keep up as well this time. But, it is Snake so you never know.

I know but if you see how she looks in the trailer, it shows her looking exactly like the boss. And Mama? I'm not sure how she will help Snake, she could do the same thing she did with Big Boss, and give him information and supplies and things that he needs.

I know that they are some of the bosses, and will probably be hard. Yes they were humans, all women.

Well we seem to know how Ocelot, his group and the resistance fit in, but I wonder about the Patriots.
gamespro Posted at: 14:49 Dec26 2007 Post ID: 2046924
gamespro
+
+
On 26-Dec-2007 cheating-is-good said:Your right, but since he went from whining rookie to top notch super cyborg, i don't think many things would be hard for him.

So he is working for Ocelot, I was right about that. Ah, but you see, Vamp doesn't know that. The last time he saw Fortune was when she was fighting Raiden in the underground area of Shell 1 sector A, when he got shot. He doesn't know that Ocelot killed her, I think that if he did, Vamp would turn on Ocelot.

Yeah Raiden does look pretty cool, maybe he is there only to help Snake. You gotta remember though Eva was like Raiden, and she said she wanted to help Snake, even at the end. But she really had her own personal objective, Raiden could be the same, having his own personal mission, or one assigned to him, but still wanting to help Snake.

I'm sure that he did, or at least saw to that Meryl get the best Training available. Yeah, I thought that that was hilarious, but that's Johnny for you. I think he'd make a good technology expert, since fighting just doesn't seem to be his strong point.

He might. I think that it would be harder for Snake this time, because he's older. Last time, he did okay, but was badly wounded, as he lost alot of blood, so I don't think that he could keep up as well this time. But, it is Snake so you never know.

I know but if you see how she looks in the trailer, it shows her looking exactly like the boss. And Mama? I'm not sure how she will help Snake, she could do the same thing she did with Big Boss, and give him information and supplies and things that he needs.

I know that they are some of the bosses, and will probably be hard. Yes they were humans, all women.

Well we seem to know how Ocelot, his group and the resistance fit in, but I wonder about the Patriots.
No guess not.

I'm sure he's working for Ocelot I just think he considers Raiden a rival so he might even be there just to fight him again. He knows Raiden couldn't kill Fortune because he said it when he came in after the fight in MGS2.

I don't think Raiden would be working for anyone I really think he's just helping Snake and doesn't have any other objective we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah did you notice in the trailer when Liquid Ocelot activated somthing to do with foxdie and everyone was affected by it that Johhny wasn't wonder why.

Yeah probably just information.

Yeah I hope they have more bosses 4 is not enough maybe you might have to fight them more than once.

We'll probably find out at the end.

sig by Vasco
cheating-is-good Posted at: 15:16 Jan01 2008 Post ID: 2056858
cheating-is-good
+
+
On 26-Dec-2007 gamespro said:No guess not.

I'm sure he's working for Ocelot I just think he considers Raiden a rival so he might even be there just to fight him again. He knows Raiden couldn't kill Fortune because he said it when he came in after the fight in MGS2.

I don't think Raiden would be working for anyone I really think he's just helping Snake and doesn't have any other objective we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah did you notice in the trailer when Liquid Ocelot activated somthing to do with foxdie and everyone was affected by it that Johhny wasn't wonder why.

Yeah probably just information.

Yeah I hope they have more bosses 4 is not enough maybe you might have to fight them more than once.

We'll probably find out at the end.
Sorry it took me so long.

I guess, he might know who killed her, but just not care. That'd be interesting to see Vamp fighting Liquid Ocelot though. I remember him saying that, the new Raiden could probably kill Fortune though.

Ah, your probably right, he just wants to return the favor, Snake was just doing his mission, that's all. That'd be cool if they teamed up to fight Vamp or something. But, later on he might want to do something in the mission.

I did see that, I'm not sure why Johnny was immune. Maybe he had technology guarding him, or had an antidote to Foxdie, I'm not sure.

She might have some behind the scenes work too.

No it's not, and even if you fight them multiple times, you'd probably get bored fighting the same bosses over and over again.

Yeah right at the end, That's when the patriots come in.
gamespro Posted at: 16:53 Jan01 2008 Post ID: 2057056
gamespro
+
+
On 01-Jan-2008 cheating-is-good said:Sorry it took me so long.

I guess, he might know who killed her, but just not care. That'd be interesting to see Vamp fighting Liquid Ocelot though. I remember him saying that, the new Raiden could probably kill Fortune though.

Ah, your probably right, he just wants to return the favor, Snake was just doing his mission, that's all. That'd be cool if they teamed up to fight Vamp or something. But, later on he might want to do something in the mission.

I did see that, I'm not sure why Johnny was immune. Maybe he had technology guarding him, or had an antidote to Foxdie, I'm not sure.

She might have some behind the scenes work too.

No it's not, and even if you fight them multiple times, you'd probably get bored fighting the same bosses over and over again.

Yeah right at the end, That's when the patriots come in.
Maybe he does, yeah that makes me wonder will Sanke fight against Liquid Ocelot on their own not in the Metal Gears. Raiden probably could Fortune wouldn't be able to deflect sword attacks.

Snake was kind of a role model for Raiden in MGS2 bessides he does say that he wanted to help Snake at the end of MGS2 and that kind of has to do with MGS4. That another thing I would like to see happening now that you mention it Snake and Raiden teaming up at some part of the game and the same with Meryl and her team.

Yeah I guess so since he's the technology expert although Foxdie is a virus so it might be an antidote or maybe he was just never injected with Foxdie.

What if Snake ends up fighting her for some reason.

That kind of makes it seem more likely that you will get to fight Vamp and some point and there might be a couple of differant stages to the fight with Liquid Ocelot.

Aren't the patriots supposed to be dead maybe they have nothing to do with it.

sig by Vasco
RAXAREX Posted at: 22:58 Jan08 2008 Post ID: 2071564
RAXAREX
+
+
eva is supposed to be "big mama" or sumtin like that.its in a trailer.
heard mgs4 dont come out till late june.Think
"I promote the eatage of burritos, the watchage of smurfs, and the playage of METAL GEAR SOLID!"http://i12.tinypic.com/86oyolg.jpg
gamespro Posted at: 04:47 Jan09 2008 Post ID: 2071795
gamespro
+
+
Yeah thats right Eva is Big Mama. Yeah I saw before it was march but they changed it until around june.

sig by Vasco
cheating-is-good Posted at: 18:57 Feb05 2008 Post ID: 2107137
cheating-is-good
+
+
Well that sucks, but it is good in a way, because I will have more time to get a ps3.

No, I hear that the patriots play a big part in the 4th. Maybe not the patriots themselves, but they do play a big part.

I heard Snake will fight Big boss somehow in MGS4, have you heard anything about this.

Snake and Raidne teaming up would be awesome, and they could probably kill any enemy. Raiden attacking upfront, while Snake backs him up with the guns, and stuff.

No Johnny didn't get injected with Foxdie, so I guess he is okay.

Eva? I doubt snake would fight her, but kudos for having an open mind, that is always a possibility.
gamespro Posted at: 19:30 Feb05 2008 Post ID: 2107194
gamespro
+
+
I'm not sure about the release date yet we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah I heard somthing like that too.

I doubt that would happen big boss is dead.

Yeah you never know he might team up with some of the other characters.

Eva is the leader of a resistence group against the patriots and probably gives Snake information.

sig by Vasco
cheating-is-good Posted at: 20:15 Feb05 2008 Post ID: 2107280
cheating-is-good
+
+
True, Imagine Vamp, and Raiden teaming up, or Liquid Ocelot teaming up with snake in order to beat a mission, or something, that would be amazing. I'm sure that Hideo will have some big suprise in store, imagine snake taking over a Metal gear, and battling liquid ocelot, and his metal gear, that would be fun.

Guess we will have to wait and see about the so called big players of the game. They have been mentioned in every game I think, I know they have been in mgs2, and 3.

yes I doubted the authenticity of this info as well when I first heard it, but hey, you never know what will happen. I mean Eva disappeared for like 60 years, and now she's back, so whats to say that the BB didn't survive?

Eva's team, teaming up with Meryl's team, that would be cool, but I'm sure that that will be Eva's role in the game. She might have to end up sacrificing her life for snake's.

you will be able to go to five locations all over the world right?
gamespro Posted at: 03:37 Feb06 2008 Post ID: 2107549
gamespro
+
+
That does happen in a trailer on shadow moses Snake in MG Rex and Liquid Ocelot in MG Ray.

Snake killed him and in MGS one of Liquids demands was Big Bosses remains.

There's also a chance that she doesn't know Big Boss is dead and since Snake is so old in this game she might think its him.

Yeah thats what I heard.

« Last edited by gamespro on Feb 6th 2008 »

sig by Vasco
cheating-is-good Posted at: 11:49 Feb06 2008 Post ID: 2107843
cheating-is-good
+
+
On 06-Feb-2008 gamespro said:That does happen in a trailer on shadow moses Snake in MG Rex and Liquid Ocelot in MG Ray.

Snake killed him and in MGS one of Liquids demands was Big Bosses remains.

There's also a chance that she doesn't know Big Boss is dead and since Snake is so old in this game she might think its him.

Yeah thats what I heard.
now that'd be nice, rex vs. ray, in a way its the army vs the marines because of who designed the metal gears.

Yes, I remember that, so it might happen, he might have fused himself with the remains.

Now that is a good thought, i hadn't thought of that. Your right, she could think that, and wonder why he doesn't recognize, or remember her.

I bet someone will die in each location.
gamespro Posted at: 15:07 Feb06 2008 Post ID: 2108116
gamespro
+
+
I would really like to know how that happens and how they ended up in Shadow Moses.

He only wanted the remains for the genome soldiers.

Your probably right you might fight each of the beauty and beast corp in each area.

sig by Vasco
Displaying Page 2 of 26
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 24 | 25 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close