Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

Any Tips For 100% Items?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Cybertronic Sun Lion Posted at: 16:13 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 325687
Cybertronic Sun Lion
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
well id ask invalid username. he has 100% items
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:24 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 341265
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
The easiest way, if you have money: Action Replay. Otherwise, check GameFAQs. As for myself, I have collected 100% items, and if there is a specific sector you need help with, I'll file it from my cranial database to assist you.

BTW, did you get the hidden Energy Tank in that room where you fight the Core X that gives you the Charge Beam in Sector 1?
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SniperX Posted at: 11:43 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 343600
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dunno, I'll check. Probably.
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:15 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346593
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
You have to go into the Save Room below it, run right, run through the two hatches, and if your Speed Booster sets in, crouch, Space Jump to the top, open the hatch, and then Speed Boost through. Hold left as you do. Keep running until you reach where the Chozo appeared, then crouch, jump to where the Chozo was, and rocket straight up with the Speed charge. You'll blast through the ceiling into a room with the Energy Tank.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SniperX Posted at: 13:21 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348625
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh, that one, yeah I got it, but isn't there one in the celing of the boss room?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:23 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348779
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Dude, boss room? Which boss? If you're talking about Nightmare, there's an Energy Tank there as well... you have to drop a Power Bomb, then follow the correct pathway to it in Morph Ball form.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 17:28 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 356933
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think he's talking about the one you just described, unless he's talking about the one in the TRO Boss Room where you Speed Boost, crouch, Spin Jump, Shoulder Smash to the next level and run across the pit blocks.
P.S. There's another Missile Tank in that same room, ^ you have to Speed Boost to the LEFT, crouch, jump up to the ledge, drop down about 2/3 of the way (Still shining) and Shoulder Smash into the right wall. A Power Bomb should reveal said Missile Tank.
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:58 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 357000
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
A Missle Tank said that? Wow, I didn't know Missle Tanks could talk.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 20:33 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 357272
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Never mind... I guess I just pay attention in English. What I meant was that a Power Bomb would reveal the Missile Tank that I was talking about. And, Sun Lion, Invalid Username expired, I'm just Pan now.
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
SniperX Posted at: 16:26 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359054
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know about the correct pathway one in NOC, I'm talking about the room where you face the first beam core-X. Oh wait a minute, that's the one you were decribing. Never mind.

I am pretty sure I also found the two you're talking about pan.
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 16:30 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359064
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
FYI, Pan is short for Pantalaimon.
SniperX Posted at: 16:47 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359104
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Duh. Ok, I forgot a comma, but it's obvious.
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 17:42 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359230
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Uhhh... Kay. I'm not really a grammar stickler, I just type neat.
SniperX Posted at: 16:30 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363155
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Neither am I. And you'll notice sometimes in a funny way I type.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:34 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363163
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
...And you'll notice that I want both of you back on topic. Snipe, you're a Mod. Keep this place swept clean.

SniperX Posted at: 17:00 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363215
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
And you might notice ,without my wanting to offend you, that the two of us get off topic a lot anyway. But if you insist...

I'd say look for empty areas in the map and use power bombs on the walls next to empty areas.
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 17:02 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363221
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Particularly on walls that look different from the surrounding area.
SniperX Posted at: 17:13 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363251
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, but sometimes it's perfectly blended in.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:16 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363257
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I hate that ET in NOC where you have to shoot diagonally on the platforms, or use Bombs.

SniperX Posted at: 17:29 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363299
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, but when I used the GameFAQs method, it was easy.
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close