Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

The Secret Message!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 06:30 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 394502
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Thanx to Metroid2002, I was able to discover how to get the Secret Message I have sought for so long. To visit this site regarding the Secret Message, go to http://www.metroid2002.com/fusion/other_secret_message.php

I'm working on it now, and I almost got it. But don't get frustrated with it, because the author of the walk-though for the Secret Message said it is a milestone for any serious Metroid player to accomplish this.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 19:18 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 395450
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Uhh... OK. I guess I'll have to figure out what the hell it is on my own, eh?
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
SniperX Posted at: 16:03 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 402087
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, really. Whar does it do?
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 16:31 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 402186
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I haven't been able to figure that out yet... When I go to the site DB posted, the 'Secret Message' in question is just a lonely chat room about beating Nightmare in 45 seconds.
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 06:47 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 407924
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Okay... I GOT TEH SECRET MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna know what it says? Here:
---------------------------------
Computer: Samus, I'm impressed you were able to make it back. That trick you did with the Shinespark was very... ingenious.

Man: That's our Samus Aran! Magnificent! Truly magnificent! As a reward, let's let her in on our plan, computer?

Computer: That... is not advisable.

Man: Bah...

Computer: No more joking. Samus, get back on task. Is your objective clear?

----------

That 'Man' in there was the one you saw when there was some dispatch to the computer from that mysterious man, remember?

The URL directly the page with a movie and instructions for this:
http://www.metroid2002.com/fusion/other_secret_message.php

I'll edit my 1st post for this as well.

If you need ANY help on getting the Secret Message, say, some instructions were not clear or you don't understand or need some help, just come to me.

I have devised an easier way to get the Secret Message though- when you guys get to the part where the dude says in the instructions "Now the real fun begins," tell me. The method I have come up with is about a QUARTER of the difficulty this guy has come up with in his instructions.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SniperX Posted at: 18:06 Sep14 2005 Post ID: 411246
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay... and so you got me all worked up about and extra cut scene or what ever you want to call it? Am I close or just a beam in the dark?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:13 Sep14 2005 Post ID: 411265
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Well, you could impress your friends with it who have the game, they might be thinking "WTF? How did you get the computer to say that?"

Do you know where to start the trick?

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 22:33 Sep14 2005 Post ID: 411845
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wait a minute... According to the video, you bypass getting red hatches. How will you beat the game now?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:23 Sep15 2005 Post ID: 412802
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
[b][i][u]You have to turn back and head through the proper way to retrieve the Diffusion Missles and finish the game... it's the only way.[/i][/b][/u]

SniperX Posted at: 17:58 Sep15 2005 Post ID: 412955
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I can't watch it on the internet, and I seriously doubt that my parents will allow me to download.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:12 Sep15 2005 Post ID: 412998
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Would you like some help understanding the guide the man wrote?

SniperX Posted at: 13:17 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420824
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I guess, but I already know the tube he's talking about.
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 20:02 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 421745
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I watched the video, and it's possible i could pull it off... If I play MF 5 hours every day until Friday.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 19:06 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425164
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I spent well over 70 tries attempting to do this before I succeeded. You'd be surprised... it helps your reflexes and Speed Booster skills alot.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 00:54 Sep21 2005 Post ID: 425761
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Actually, I'm not surprised... It would take one heck of a MF player to pull that off. Are you sure you haven't ever gotton 100% in 2 hours?
SniperX Posted at: 09:25 Sep22 2005 Post ID: 427654
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I haven't gotten 100% period. But I might ask, we just got a new hard drive, so we'll have enough room... But I could still use directions.
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 19:52 Sep23 2005 Post ID: 429970
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Uhhh... From what I remember of it, you start in the spot right after PBing and Missileing the low ceiling in the underwater part of AQA. Then, you pretty much kill everything in your way while keeping your Speed Booster charged at the same time. Easier said than done, no?
SniperX Posted at: 17:33 Sep24 2005 Post ID: 432183
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If I could remember what part you're talking about. But is there a specific part in the game that you have to do this, or can you do it any time.
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 19:22 Sep25 2005 Post ID: 434019
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, yes it is a specific time. It starts in the oceanic part of AQA after defeating Nightmare. You have to escape AQA without getting red hatches.
SniperX Posted at: 17:05 Sep29 2005 Post ID: 439638
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That's what I thought, but escaping without red hatches, dat's gonna be hard. And my mood to play is swinging up...
Displaying Page 1 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close