Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

Welcome to the Metroid Fusion Forum!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 03:32 Mar22 2005 Post ID: 103860
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
This forum deals with Metroid Fusion, if you have a question about the game, or would like to discuss it, please feel free to post in this thread, or create a new of your own in the Metroid Fusion forum
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:35 Mar22 2005 Post ID: 104224
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I love this game, you know.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Yohanzu Posted at: 09:16 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115188
Yohanzu
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm new here, but I beaten Metroid Fusion a lot.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:38 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115576
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
So have I... I have seen 3 different endings so far. The regular ending, the ending after you complete with 100% items, and the ending where I completed the game in under 2 hours without all 100% items. I don't see how anyone could possibly get 100% while maintaining a less-than 2-hour limit without cheating...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Cylun Posted at: 09:38 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211398
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Its possible, but you have to know where all the items are.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:49 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215153
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Ah! You're the first to post here since March 31, welcome.

Anyway, Cylun, I've seen screenshots where people have beaten the game in 1:25... unbelieveable!

SniperX Posted at: 12:04 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222764
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've seen all the screenshots. Hee hee! But my cartrige doesn't save them. And I can't link to Zero Mission. But Fusion is my favorite of the two.
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 12:26 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222819
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Ditto.

SniperX Posted at: 20:04 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 235231
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Is that a programers defect? You're supposed to gamelink with Zero Mission and I can't.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:29 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240079
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
You link to Zero Mission to keep all of your endings from Fusion there. Pity they didn't program it in Fusion, though.

SniperX Posted at: 18:18 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 244530
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Still doesn't work, keeps saying there's a link error.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:25 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 248622
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Maybe what you should do, is start up Zero Mission and get to the screen with the option of linking with Fusion. Then, start up Fusion, but hold Start and Select as you turn on the GameBoy, and the word 'Nintendo' at the bottom of the screen should disappear. Now click to link up on Zero Mission. It may work...

SniperX Posted at: 15:34 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 258182
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That sounds weird, I'll try it.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:20 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263071
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
That's how it works when you connect to the GameCube...

SniperX Posted at: 13:54 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265214
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, but I don't have a GameCube, or another GameBoy Advance for that matter.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:16 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 268669
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Look bud, did it work? Or have you even tried it yet?

SniperX Posted at: 07:14 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 287750
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Tell you the truth... uh no. The only guy I know with a Gameboy Advance is about 900 miles north of me. So, until I get a DS...
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 11:49 Jul28 2005 Post ID: 294490
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Well, what state do you live in, because I have a GameBoy Advance and I might be able to prove that 900 mile barrier a bit less dense...

Anyway, it would prove good to have that Fusion/Zero Mission uplink, because I have some screenshots that are lost now because I had to delete those files to start over.

SniperX Posted at: 15:35 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 313138
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
In my opinion, the worst state in the union (it starts with an N). I don't think your allowed to reveal where you live, becouse, no offense, for all I know you could be a mass murderer on the loose. But if you recognise any of the names in my sig, it would narrow it down to 2 people. Chances of that: about 270,000,000 to one.

But now I have a DS!! And it still doesn't work!! Oh well...
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:53 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317325
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 03-Aug-2005 SniperX said:In my opinion, the worst state in the union (it starts with an N). I don't think your allowed to reveal where you live, becouse, no offense, for all I know you could be a mass murderer on the loose. But if you recognise any of the names in my sig, it would narrow it down to 2 people. Chances of that: about 270,000,000 to one.

But now I have a DS!! And it still doesn't work!! Oh well...
You can reveal the state, but if you don't feel comfy about noting where you live that's okay. I don't need to know.

Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close