Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

On a scale of 1-10, what would you rate Metroid Fusion?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 11:45 Jul28 2005 Post ID: 294480
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 16-Jul-2005 XxMegamanBattle5xX said:I would rate fusion a 9 out of 10. I liked Zero Mission but it really wasn't as good as Fusion at all. And in reply to darkboarder_77's last post, how do you get the screw attack before kraid, isnt it one of those upgrades that is incompatible w/ the current suit and u cant get it until u fight that enemy near the end of the game??
Nope, you're thinking about Space Jump. Screw Attack is compatible with either the Power Suit or the Varia Suit before fighting Kraid. I can get everything, even the 3 Secret Items (although unusable), before fighting Kraid. Like I said, I wouldn't be able to use the Secret Items, but I swear, I can show screen shots if you don't believe me.

Meh, rolling with the thread's subject here, I say that Fusion is better than Zero Mission. I can't give Zero a 10 because of it's pure easiness, it's too easy to beat. Fusion is challenging at least.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

smaug Posted at: 09:11 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311994
smaug
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The three unknown items are(you get them in this order): 1.plasma beam; 2.space jump; and, 3. gravity suit. All of these will not be activated, until you defeat Chozo Warrior Engraving. Also, I rate fusion a 9 out of 10(because of the long beginning), and zero mission a 10 out of 10.
SniperX Posted at: 15:19 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 313088
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I didn't really like Zero Misson as much because of the lack of a real storyline. It was kinda easy, but it took me FOREVER to figure out how to get the power grip, you might be able to figure out what it was by checking ZM hints.

How in the world do you make screenshots.
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
smaug Posted at: 16:05 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 313178
smaug
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 03-Aug-2005 SniperX said:I didn't really like Zero Misson as much because of the lack of a real storyline. It was kinda easy, but it took me FOREVER to figure out how to get the power grip, you might be able to figure out what it was by checking ZM hints.

How in the world do you make screenshots.
What are you talking about(screenshots question)?
SniperX Posted at: 17:27 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315602
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm wondering how people get pictures of the things on the GBA screen and then get them on the internet.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:49 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317315
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 04-Aug-2005 SniperX said:I'm wondering how people get pictures of the things on the GBA screen and then get them on the internet.
...With a digital Camera.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SniperX Posted at: 09:37 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 322120
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
????????
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:37 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 341313
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 07-Aug-2005 SniperX said:????????
Well, you take the picture, you upload it to the computer with a USB cable, then you provide links to the pictures, which are posted in a forum.

SniperX Posted at: 11:23 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 343528
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, stick me on a breadstick and call me clueless, but wouldn't the screen in the picrure be drained of a little color? And wouldn't it appear a bit of a angle (like how the Star Wars prolouge moves)? You would probably have to cut off excesses. I saw a screenshot of Southern Island for Ruby once, it looked exactly lik the screen. I'm just wondering how you actually get the shot.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:21 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346780
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Through... (*shudders*)...Emulators. You use them to connect a video game to your computer, which then you can reprogram the game, take SCREENSHOTS to save to a file for later reference, or... just play the game off your computer.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 19:57 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 347231
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Jul-2005 darkboarder_77 said:You can register to become a Moderator of this forum if you wish. Scroll up past the first post on this page, click to go back to the thread list for this game, and look for 'Apply to Become a Moderator of This Forum' at the top of the thread list underneath the names of those who Mod this forum.. Click it. You're eligible.
I don't see where it is. It can't be that all the mod spots are filled, because there are like five on other games. What now?
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
SniperX Posted at: 13:06 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348560
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It is answered in another thread.

db: Sweet! Where can I get one? And why did you shudder?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:39 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348818
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I shuddered because they are generally illegal, because you can reprogram the games made by any company.

SniperX Posted at: 16:35 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359079
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh...darn. I guess couldn't reprogram a digital toaster anyway. Oh well.
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 17:54 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359251
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Whaaat? Digital toaster? What does that have to do with emulators? Whatever they are? :p
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
SniperX Posted at: 16:14 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363114
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Because, apparently, emulators let you reprogram games. But I'm saying that I probably could use it because I can't reprogram anything. So I used digital toasters as something that anyone can reprogram. Which is probably untrue, but you know...
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:39 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363173
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I just found out in a thread in General Chat that they use Emulators in 9th grade in a computer class...

SniperX Posted at: 16:42 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363179
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Where?!?!?!? I thought you said they were illeagal!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:43 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363180
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
They are... well, it was in a thread Mask-o-Sheik made about how school is starting.

SniperX Posted at: 16:46 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363188
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Um, ok... Wait, what? Is this imaginary or is it real or is it criminal school?
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 283290

Post Top
Click to close