Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

Quest for the items. Where the heck are they?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:28 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 341279
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 03-Aug-2005 SniperX said:Yup, and you got three minutes to do all of it.

I got the energy tank too, it's right before the giant armadillo. But even if you could avoid it, I'm pretty sure you could go back to it using the Screw Attack, because there's a patch of celing above the large mond of rubble composed of Screw blocks.
That 'giant armadillo' is called Arachnus. I discovered this from the Metroid 2 instruction booklet.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SniperX Posted at: 11:41 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 343594
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah but this Fusion, not M2. And anyway, Arachnus sounds more like that robot spider.

What's M2 about? Is that the one where Samus destroys the Metroids, or is that Super Metroid?
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:15 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346763
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
It's a game where Samus destroys all the Metroids on planet SR388, which is why she gets infected in Metroid Fusion, the 4th Metroid game, because there are no Metroids left to feed on the X.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SniperX Posted at: 13:19 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348616
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ahhh! But where does BSL come into this?

And whats Super Metroid about?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:31 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348795
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Super Metroid is about that tiny little Metroid (it was so cute, it even came complete with sute sound effects) that Samus found at the very end of Metroid 2. She saves it, and in Super Metroid (Metroid 3) Ridley steals it for Space Pirate applications. This game is where Samus meets the Space Pirates for the first time. She eventually gets it back.

And to give you an idea, that baby Metroid in Metroid 2 was the same one who saved Samus in Metroid Fusion with that special vaccine... restrat the game and see for yourself, it says that they took a cell sample from the last remaining Metroid on planet SR388.

Super Metroid takes place on Zebes, BTW, the same place where Metroid ZM takes place.

But do you see how it connects?

In Metroid, Samus exterminates the Metroids of Zebeth and Ridley and Kraid. In Metroid 2, she exterminates all of the Metroids on SR388 save for the little baby one. Then in Super Metroid Ridley steals it, and Samus is back on Zebeth again, and she gets it back and returns it to the Galactic Federation. So then, in Metroid Fusion, Samus gets infected by the X on SR388 because she exterminated all of the Metroids there in Metroid 2, and so, the Galactic Federation, at the BSL mothership, uses a cell sample from the Metroid to cure Samus.

DO PLEASE READ EVERYTHING FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.^

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 17:34 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 356944
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Fascinating. So where does Prime fit into all this?
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:42 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 356963
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
All of the Metroid Prime games, including Hunters and Dread, are SUPPOSED to take place AFTER the original Metroid, and BEFORE Metroid 2. I don't believe it. I personally think that's messed up... what with all of the technology that you see in the Prime games, and then suddenly it reverts back to Metroid 2 where Samus has the world's suckiest Varia Suit...

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 20:38 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 357282
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Huh? I don't believe it either. I thought it took place after Fusion.
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 11:51 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 358155
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
No, notice how in Prime the Metroids attacked Samus. In Fusion, because Samus is basically human/Metroid, the Metroids wouldn't attack her.

SniperX Posted at: 16:16 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359034
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The Omega one did, and it's Zebes, not Zebeth. And when will that dang pterodactl die for heaven's sake!

Is the little metroid still alive, or did Samus destroy it with the rest of the breeding facility? And where do etecoons and dachoras come into all of this?
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 16:37 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359081
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Snipe's right, the Omega Metroid attacked Samus after she got that Metroid vaccine. Maybe it's because she had just obtained the Ice Beam upgrade, and the Omega was attacking her because it knew she was a threat. Or maybe it was just killing everything it met before the station blew up...
SniperX Posted at: 16:43 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359094
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The first one doesn't make sense because it attacked her before she got it.
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 17:45 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359234
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Right you are, I forgot. So, either it was the second option or Prime really is after Fusion.
SniperX Posted at: 16:25 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363145
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'd say the second option.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:32 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363157
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
LOOK...

People, the reason why the Omega attacked her was because they were INTELLIGENT enough, more than the hatchlings, to realize that Samus was not 100% pure Metroid. Metroids have a special essences that identigy them as Metroids to other Metroids.

THE LITTLE METROID- I am assuming it might have been destroyed with the Restricted Lab possibly.

And ETECOONS AND DACHORAS- They saved Samus by flying her ship into the station after she defeated the Omega before the station blew up.

ZEBETH AND ZEBES ARE THE SAME THING!

^There are the answers to everything so far. READ IT ALL!

SniperX Posted at: 17:05 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363228
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know that they flew her ship out, but she said that they helped her unleash some unkown abilities that she had before Fusion.

You're really not yourself today db. Are you alright?
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 17:07 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363233
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Too much coffee, I already said. XD
SniperX Posted at: 17:10 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363242
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No that's not it.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:12 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363246
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Thanx for caring, Snipe, I just happen to be in the middle of moving and I am tired right now...

SniperX Posted at: 17:32 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363310
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah...

When are you leaving?
Displaying Page 2 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close