Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

Metroid Zero Mission Discussion Thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:15 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 268667
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Because the Metroid Zero Mission forum is dead to the world, I'm bringing this up here.

Anyway, Sniper X, it IS possible to get all of the power-ups before fighting Kraid, with the exception of these:

Speed Booster
Gravity Suit
Space Jump
Plasma Beam
Power Bombs

It's possible. There is actually a secret passage I found in Norfair, and if you would like, I can share that secret with you so that you, too, can get everything BUT the power-ups I listed above BEFORE fighting Kraid. So, how about it, bud? Do you wanna find out where the passageway is?

EARLY HIGH JUMP
---------------
Immediately after getting the Ice Beam, head around the usual way, and get past the Chozo who shows you where to go next. Keep going right until you reach the room with the greenish material all around you, then stop. Now slowing approach to the right until the floor beneath Samus's front foot begins to crumble. Now, jump straight up and fire a Missle at the apex of your jump. If done properly, the area in the upper right corner of the screen should crumble apart! Take note of the Ripper flying around above you, and freeze it to get atop it for access to the hole in the wall. Once in the hole, you will be in Morph Ball form. SLOWLY approach the edge to the right. Now, when you fall off, drops Bombs as fast as you can. When you reach the bottom of your fall, unball and Wall Jump between the walls to get up to (hopefully) a hole in the wall where one of the Morph Ball Bombs blew up. Pull yourself up into the hole QUICKLY and drop a Bomb to blast the wall to the right, then fall through. Now Wall Jump up to the top again, but this time fire up with your beam when you reach the top. The block above you should shatter! Quickly Wall Jump your way back up and grab the edge to the right, then pull through and fall. Unball and follow left. Keep falling until you come to an area with red beetles flying at you from a tube. Crouch and fire a Missle to your left, then go through the wall in ball form. Go through the hatch directly ahead of you and hit the Save Point beyond, then turn back. Head up and get into the little crevace and drop a bomb to you left, and fall though. Unball and jump up, grabbing the ledge to your left, and pull through. Go all the way left and drop a Bomb. Now head straight up to the hatch about the one to your left currently, and follow it up. There should be a Chozo beyond that hatch, stop by it if you need, then head up and around to the next hatch above the one which you just arrived through. On the other side, get to where the Speed Booster machine is, then look to your right and fire a Missle. Then crouch and fire another Missle. Head through and Wall Jump upward until you make it up over the edge. Be sure to collect the MISSLE TANK along the way. Drop down from the ledge and head though the hatch to your left and follow through.

I will deliver how to get an early Wave Beam and Screw Attack soon.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SniperX Posted at: 07:21 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 287762
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I already know about that tunnel (guide book, remeber?) not that I've tried doing it before finishing the game. I'll try it, as soon as I get some decent batteries. We sould probably move this to the ZM forum, I'll be watching it. Just continue this conversation there.
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 11:37 Jul28 2005 Post ID: 294463
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Can you just try it, Snipe? I am assuming you didn't believe it was possible to get these early power-ups, and so I am telling you now that you can get them, and every single one of them, except for the Power Bombs, and all of the Secret Items.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SniperX Posted at: 15:22 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 313102
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I still haven't tried it but now I belive you, I guess I was thinking a little closed-mindedly, sorry.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:36 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 341310
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Try it! Or have you?

SniperX Posted at: 11:26 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 343537
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry, I'm just not in the mood to play ZM. I'm more interested in my new DS.

Did you ever get stuck on any part of ZM?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:19 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346772
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Nope. I understand you got stuck with finding the Power Grip? Yeah, sucky storyline, huh, and the game is waaaaaaaayyyyy too easy.

SniperX Posted at: 13:13 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348589
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Although I must admit, the bosses are almost always fun.

I wanted to return the game, but Wal-Mart wouldn't let me. So I just kept plugging away... What I can't belive is Nickelodean put in the top five.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:36 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348807
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Top 5? What are you talking about?

SniperX Posted at: 16:39 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359085
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Do you ever see Nickelodeon do those Big Q's? Well instead of that they did the top 5 video games, and ZM was number 3 or something... And this is all platforms. So I dunno.
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 17:49 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359240
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Huh. That's weird. I would've thought that ZM would have lost most of its steam now that people have been playing it for a while. I personally don't find it all that exciting. Certainly difficult (especially if you're going for 15% or less... Try beating Ridley or Mother Brain with 5 Missiles and 1 Energy Pack!), but not very exciting.
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
SniperX Posted at: 16:23 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363140
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Like I think I said (I) it was a while back
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:37 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363171
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Well, folks, THAT'S WHY I'M HERE! I can tell you to get early of everything, almost. Just tell me. I can get you Screw Attack immediately after getting BOMBS, if you want!

SniperX Posted at: 16:53 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363202
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Are you okay? You seem a little off today. Is your account being hacked?
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 16:58 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363213
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Maybe he's in a reeeeealy good mood today. I get that way sometimes after my third cup of coffee.
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
SniperX Posted at: 17:18 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363262
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't have coffee, but we've been off that subject for a while. Somethings up. I'm a little worried.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:19 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363265
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I know, thanx for caring, I do this with Actionshark, too, I get worried and I ask him if something is wrong. I am in the process of moving and I am just really tired. And no, my account isn't being hacked.

SniperX Posted at: 17:22 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363276
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you say so...
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:37 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363322
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I swear it. I really don't see much difference in myself now, to be exact. Maybe you are the one who needs sleep, heh.

Still, did you try my Early High Jump thing yet?

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 17:56 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363369
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My friend is borrowing Zero Mission from me right now, so I can't at the moment. I probably won't get it anytime soon, because he now lives 400 miles away. -_-
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close