Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

Metroid Zero Mission Discussion Thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
SniperX Posted at: 12:14 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 401254
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I never really liked that code. But can you PLEEEEEEASE answer my AR question.

I try Pseib, after I finish the game where I got the early high jump (yes I finally started it).
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 16:46 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 402226
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Sep-2005 SniperX said:1. I hate to say I told you so, but...

2. Weird.

3. Double weird. I guess glitch.

4. OK I know that this is TOTALLY off subject, but my AR codes for LeafGreen don't work at all. If you could just give me a clear answer that tells all, then I swear I will return to subjuct. I've asked many times in main site, only answers I got were from amatures whose answers never helped. I don't want to post in the LG forums because you would probably never find it and it would be buried and forgotten. Anyway, it's version 5.4 and I had to put LeafGreen on it.
If I'm not mistaken, there are sometimes two-line headers that separate FR and LG. But that's for the more complicated codes, such as teleporting and move tutor and such. If you're looking for Pok�mon codes, you better have the Encounter Main in or you're in a pile of who knows what, because EMC is 90 lines. If this didn't help any, post in LG. I'll be there.
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 06:43 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 407922
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 09-Sep-2005 pantalaimon01 said:OR!!!
You could just use a No Suit code...
ac1c686b
69b7a733
You lucky dog... I was referring to doing this without codes. Thanx for them, though, I'll try them later after school.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 19:10 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 409295
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lucky? I got those off of Codejunkies. Simple.
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:43 Sep14 2005 Post ID: 410960
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
But I want to try this WITHOUT the codes... that's the point of this, to do what we can without inputting codes that will directly finish the project completely.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SniperX Posted at: 18:02 Sep14 2005 Post ID: 411240
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, a few things

1. I was a little wrong about power bombs. You need to get regular bombs before you can use them.

2. The No Suit code is a cool prospeect, but it's really kinda sucky.

3. There are only two possible ways into Chozodia, excluding the storyline way. But both are blocked by power bomb hatches.

4. You can wall jump, it's not as easy as it is in Fusion, but possible. Spin jump toward the disired wall to be climbed, and when contact is made, press the opposite direction and jumb at the same time. You can do this multiple times if the walls are close enough. You can even jump along the same wall. As soon as you let up the jump and direction buttons, press the direction toward the wall you just jumped off of. Repeat the regular wall jump process plus this part. It's very hard, and I advise having the high jump when trying this particular move. Also note that once the Space Jump has been fully activated, it is not only not neccesary, but impossible.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:15 Sep14 2005 Post ID: 411274
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I know about jumping off the same wall over and over again, I learned that trick a few months ago... (*yawn*)

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 22:31 Sep14 2005 Post ID: 411840
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Do you know horizontal Bomb jumping? Me either. XD
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:24 Sep15 2005 Post ID: 412804
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I also knew about infinite verticle and horizontal Bomb Jumping. Both are hard.

SniperX Posted at: 17:56 Sep15 2005 Post ID: 412950
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1. Are you talking about the speed charge morphball thing? That's easy. But I find bomb jumping incredibly hard, but you can't bomb jump sideways.

2. How did you get your word color red? Did you cut and paste from a word proccesing program?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:15 Sep15 2005 Post ID: 413009
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
1. It is very possible to do horizontal Bomb Jumping, but incredibly hard.

2. Head to the Staff Forum immediately. The top 3 threads on the thread list will show alot of what deals with this. Look for the one posted by Rich as well- he will provide a link to a guide I have written on how to use BBCode. My name is even written in the guide by Rich regarding the fact that I created it! I feel so special... lol.

SniperX Posted at: 13:11 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420811
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Deals with what?
SniperX Posted at: 13:46 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420898
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh wait, I figured it out on my own
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 19:50 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 421710
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, no kidding.
SniperX Posted at: 09:44 Sep22 2005 Post ID: 427667
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I wish they had keypunch
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 18:02 Sep22 2005 Post ID: 428244
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OkAAAaayyy...
SniperX Posted at: 15:08 Sep23 2005 Post ID: 429346
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ya know, that weird scientific looking font that they use all the time in Dexter's Labratory.
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 19:37 Sep23 2005 Post ID: 429930
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So... How do you do it?
Wingdings
[font=wingdings]How do you do? I am GREAT!! Go pizza!
SniperX Posted at: 17:52 Sep24 2005 Post ID: 432216
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Do what, fonts? Doncha' see the buttons right above the submit buttons?
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 19:02 Sep25 2005 Post ID: 433997
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, that font you just did. What is it?
Displaying Page 3 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close