Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Welcome to this Forum, I need more Posters!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 06:21 Mar24 2005 Post ID: 106348
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi! This is one of my most favorite Metroid games. Yes, and welcome to this Forum.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Golem Posted at: 18:54 Mar24 2005 Post ID: 107356
Golem
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this game sucks
All the girlies say im pretty fly for a white guy.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:01 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109175
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Thank you for your input, Golem.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Cez Posted at: 14:12 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110343
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Golem, get your brain examined. This game's awesome! Alright Slick? Thought you might need a few posters here.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:36 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110537
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Thank you, Cez, buddy! And yes, I would agree this is a great game. But Golem is entitled to his opinion, like everyone else.

Cez Posted at: 02:19 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 110795
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Point taken, DB77. All I'm saying is that this is a great game, and anyone who thinks otherwise should be shot with the Annihalator Beam until their head explodes. Just my opinion :-) BTW, why don't you come to the CTA any more?
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
sheiny Posted at: 17:40 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 114249
sheiny
+
+
LOL Cez - go get 'em - yeah - this game is great...

I just wanted to know why Golem thinx this game sux - where's the reasoning???
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
Cez Posted at: 01:36 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 114706
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know. This game is awesome. The last bosses rule (4 in a row), and the weapons are pure skillz.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:41 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115583
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Cez, I don't visit Chaos Training Academy anymore because of my board and because I am a Mod here and I need to get ready, because Rich is handing out Pro-Moderator positions for people to check Submissions. I already know what I have to do to get the position, now I have to work real hard at it...

Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 21:00 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 116067
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok, i dont need a reason from golem, i totally agree with CEZ, and i aid him by shooting him with phazon beam (you get while vsing final dark samus), and laying, like, a bajillion power bombs next to him.
Tell me if you ever want any action replay cheats for the gmae, like death ball or etc, i know a great website to get them!
as my avatar states- OLIMAR U DUMB@??!!! YOU LOST LOUIE!? YOUR FIRED- wait, you have an Action Replay? YOU CAN GET MAX CASH!? screw louie and buy me a porta potty!
Cez Posted at: 05:51 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 116513
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
DB: Okey dokey. Feel free to drop by any time you like.
Pikmin: Ever tried the Annihalator Beam charged with Phazon? I suggest you do. Kills Dark Samus in about 4 hits.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:09 Apr02 2005 Post ID: 118288
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Cez, no matter what beam you use charged with Phazon, it seems you kill Dark Samus in 4 hits anyway. I have been paying attention to how much damage each Phazon-enhanced beam does and the numbers are about the same.

Cez Posted at: 14:50 Apr03 2005 Post ID: 119496
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I found that Annihalator did more damage. The normal Power Beam normally takes forever to do any damage. Well, in Hard mode anyway. Dark Beam's good, if a little slow, and Light works okay as well.
*Goes to try a Phazon-charged Sonic Boom*
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:06 Apr03 2005 Post ID: 119515
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Hey, that's an idea! Using a charge combo combined with Phazon!

Cez Posted at: 15:19 Apr03 2005 Post ID: 119529
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'll try it tomorrow, when I have more time. I seem to recall Phazon-charged Super Missiles bounce straight off, but that might be an exception.
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 15:31 Apr04 2005 Post ID: 120342
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well, i got an action replay cheat for L+R=phazon shot, disables when you press d pad up. You cant use comboes (like supermissle, sunburst,etc.), charging does nothing, annhilator has slight increase of damage (on hard) and tracks enemy if they move and you are LOCKED ONTO THEM. You get a wider spread radius of phpazon shot damage with dark beam, power beam fires slightly faster, and light beam is what you would consider "regular". What you porbably remember, Cez, is when shes out of her "ball form" and goes onto the grounds you can hit her with a super missle for extra damage (slight amount), but when you shoot her in her ball mode, it bounces off. Sorry to ruin your plans on a phazonic-boom (?). Its all in the power of the worlds most powerful chick magnet, era, cheat system, ACTION REPLAY! (tell me if you want code for phazon shot, its 7 characters long i think).
as my avatar states- OLIMAR U DUMB@??!!! YOU LOST LOUIE!? YOUR FIRED- wait, you have an Action Replay? YOU CAN GET MAX CASH!? screw louie and buy me a porta potty!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:32 Apr04 2005 Post ID: 120449
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I would please like the code... well, actually, I am buying an AR for GameCube after this, so I guess I'll have it anyway.

BTW, Pikmin, your signature is quite funny, I like the quick humor in it, hehe.

Cez Posted at: 07:48 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 120804
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You can spam, but methinks DB will trounce you for it. And the Phazonic Boom, as Pikmin appropriately named it, works fine. Two hits = painful death for Dark Samus.
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 19:24 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121598
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hehe
thanks, the code is

Can Use DeathBall Anywhere (Press R+X To Enable The DeathBall; Press X To Disable The DeathBall) YN6M-0KXZ-FDKDX
BG9B-XWT7-6BYMB
3N2H-JEWF-UWA7T
FQC5-1N8R-REHAY
QTCB-2QJA-24P8U
XMK8-QJZU-PF0TJ
6DDT-654E-28PQR
29P6-32D6-DXGA9
V9DP-7C6W-6Q8UV
PJAC-MY3W-MK75J

Can Use Phazon Shot Anywhere (Press L+R Enable Phazon Shot; Press D-Pad Up Disable Phazon Shot) QEKD-6JU8-WP6YE
F6AH-QK21-B3732
V6BZ-Y3Y1-BRUK0
JPEK-H6NM-A3WE9
7393-U8Y5-XP87R
XEUP-6JK6-1RCX4
2P0T-9VNP-XJF52

i threw in deathball cuz its cool- WARNING! dont use deathball on bosses- nor phazon shot. Even on hard, it kills em to fast and game doesnt let you pass!

also, apparently the english version of metroid prime 2 echoes is diff than urs, cuz the pahzon shot doesnt work with comboes, just waits until u let go of the a button
u gotta disable it first. ANOTHER THING- if you want ANY cheat, ask me, just any cheat whatsoever

P.S- should i put that in the spam-place?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:35 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122182
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 05-Apr-2005 Cez said:You can spam, but methinks DB will trounce you for it. And the Phazonic Boom, as Pikmin appropriately named it, works fine. Two hits = painful death for Dark Samus.
Indeed I will. And Bronco, I will delete your recent post.

Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close