Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Welcome to this Forum, I need more Posters!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:23 May11 2005 Post ID: 159497
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
WTF? Why does Samus go to Metroid Prime? What does that mean? OR do you mean 'Why does she face off again Metroid Prime'? She does it because it's the source of Phazon, and... uh-oh, gotta go agin... cya...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 18:40 May11 2005 Post ID: 159530
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh sorry, i meant why does she go to TALLON FIVE, hehe, tallon five, metroid prime, they sorrda sound the same. Man, trampoline wore me out alot, i cant breathe, sweat all over my hair-line, wooo. Anways, the answer is.....uh-oh, gotta go agin...cya...
as my avatar states- OLIMAR U DUMB@??!!! YOU LOST LOUIE!? YOUR FIRED- wait, you have an Action Replay? YOU CAN GET MAX CASH!? screw louie and buy me a porta potty!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:35 May12 2005 Post ID: 160430
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
She goes to Talon V by accident while chasing Meta Ridley after blowing up the Space Pirate frigate in Talon's orbit. Remember the Space Pirate Frigate, where you had to go through all the water? Well, that was the same frigate where you had to escape from before arriving on Talon.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 18:10 May16 2005 Post ID: 164236
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm yes... well, why does samus go to Aether? either..

A. Distress signal
B. A bounty on the head of the Luminoth leader.
or C. She was cruising through space and her ship got pulled down.
as my avatar states- OLIMAR U DUMB@??!!! YOU LOST LOUIE!? YOUR FIRED- wait, you have an Action Replay? YOU CAN GET MAX CASH!? screw louie and buy me a porta potty!
Cez Posted at: 08:39 May18 2005 Post ID: 165845
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
A. She was looking for the GFMC morons... sorry, I mean marines. I thought they were meant to be hard, but they got killed by Dark Splinters. Losers.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:08 May19 2005 Post ID: 167219
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
A. Of course. I can't believe those foolish morons could lose to some pathetic, petty creatures like Dark Splinters. GFMC soldiers suck. And I gotta say, Samus went right in there and killed Warrior Ing and Hunter Ing and lots and lots of Dark Splinters, but was she killed in a single hit by a damn Splinter? No. Was she killed in one hit by a Warrior Ing? No. Was she even killed in one hit by Dark Samus? No!

Here's a question:

Where did Dark Samus originate? (I know this one mate!)

Cez Posted at: 08:08 May24 2005 Post ID: 172748
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Phazon Suit + Metroid Prime = 0wnage. Simple enough for even me to understand. Okay, here's one.

True or false: You cannot kill a Hunter Ing with one shot, while aiming in completely the opposite direction.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:04 May24 2005 Post ID: 173308
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Cez, you didn't even answer the question. Look, I'll give the answer:

After Samus defeated Metroid Prime's second form in Metroid Prime 1, the whole thing transormed into a large globe of shining Phazon energy with tentacles. It whips out at you with one of the tentacles, sensing the Phazon in your suit. That is where your suit is degraded back to the Gravity Suit, as the large creature absorbs the corruption within your Phazon Suit... absorbing your DNA in the process. After escaping the crater collapse, if you have collected 100% items in the game, then you will see a black hand with an eye on the back of it reach out of the crater. That's when you fly away.
That's when Dark Samus was formed. Metroid Prime had your DNA, and mixed that with the Phazon energy it could produce, and came out with Dark Samus. If you look at the backside of Dark Samus's left hand in Metroid Prime 2 in the scan results screen, you will see an eye on the back of it- just like when you saw in Metroid Prime 1 after esccape from the crater...
That is also why Metroid Prime 2 is called what it is, because there would be no purpose in calling it 'Metroid Prime 2: Echoes' if Metroid Prime had nothing to do with it, and it sure did, creating Dark Samus.

Cez Posted at: 09:41 May25 2005 Post ID: 174234
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What do you expect? I've only played the first 3 hours of the game, mate. And since I said that it's Metroid Prime and the Phazon Suit, I did answer the question. In as much detail as you might expect from someone who doesn't have the game.
B!OHAZARD Posted at: 15:28 May25 2005 Post ID: 174731
B!OHAZARD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
awwwwwww crapino man i can't find the sanctuary fortress and i think thats where i'm suppose 2 go i just finished kicken the alpha blogg's corn hole and now i'm lost i can't figure it out 4 the life of me i can't go anywhere with out the spiderball, powerbomb, or the grapple gun help would be most excelent thnx.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:08 May25 2005 Post ID: 174790
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Cez, you could be less rude. I didn't happen to know you didn't have the game.

Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 19:07 May25 2005 Post ID: 175082
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Samus was abondoned as a child and taken in by the cha-cha-(forget their names,chozo?) and they had visions that one day she would save thier home planet, so they made a suit for her. Basicaly. oh wait, the question was DARK samus.. wel you answered it. The alhpa blogg isnt in sanctuary forest. Hes in the wayyyyy bottom of the place with all the water that you get to by entering the place where u get super missle, going down, go forward or out of go ^, than solve lotsa puzzles yada yada yada, and finally u get to the alpha blogg. Try reading cheats/hints first. i think i submitted one like that,not sure...

sorry if u didnt understand a word i spelled :D.
X-Inferno Posted at: 10:06 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190719
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol I thought that metroid prime would be somewhere in the meteor that struck aether(even though recordings said it disapparead or somethin) oh and I dont like... golem in the beggining of the topic:P
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:10 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191127
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Like I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but X Inferno was right- People who have gotta make such bad comments about good games are usually undesirable.

X-Inferno Posted at: 02:29 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 191967
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol just call me inferno because that name was taken I had to make it X-Inferno so just call me inferno:D
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:55 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 193086
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Okay, then.

Back on topic.

X-Inferno Posted at: 08:21 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 193891
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol ok yes boss(whats the topic anyway:P)
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:31 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 200346
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 09-Jun-2005 X-Inferno said:uhm can I ask what action replay means
Action Replay: Replay your actions with enhanced results.

X-Inferno Posted at: 02:39 Jun11 2005 Post ID: 201040
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
uhm yes and whats the use of it and how to activate it...
X-Inferno Posted at: 01:45 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 203984
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yay I just completed game with 82% woohoo anybody tell me what is difference with ending movie between 82% and 100%
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close