Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

What is your favorite thing to do in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:19 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 123374
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I just love to shoot and shoot again with all of my most powerful weapons. I love how the Lightburst fires beams of light at any enemy that it comes near...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sheiny Posted at: 16:00 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 123508
sheiny
+
+
But the Light Burst Attack just travels so slow...

I like the Sonic Boom - it leaves a nice mess on walls (lol)!!!

Also - when I play the game - I make sure I beat Emperor Ing and Dark Samus 4 at least once!
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
Cez Posted at: 08:03 Apr08 2005 Post ID: 123938
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My favourite things to do... How about hanging around the Space pirate base at Agon, shooting the infant Metroids and seeing how long I can last without being completely devoured? Current record: 25 and a half minutes. Then I ran out of ammo and had to leave. Or making Metroids explode by leading them into doors. The funny thing, of course, is that Metroids explode if they ram into anything too quickly. Or maybe the bug-zapper trick with Hunter Ing. 1 light crystal, I Annihalator Beam shot and a few Hunter Ing. Try it sometime, it's fun.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
www.kirbyrockshard.com Posted at: 19:00 Apr08 2005 Post ID: 124570
www.kirbyrockshard.com
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah killing things is so awesome and whoever posted last give me your email name.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 12:56 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125133
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
My favourite bit is probably killing enemies.I havent gotten very far.Not far after the first save point actually.Just exited the big cave and now I'm out in the open.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
sheiny Posted at: 12:57 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127208
sheiny
+
+
Awww - c'mon - you really should be spending more time playing games than submitting stuff!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:14 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127532
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
KirbyRocksHard, I have deleted your post with the E-Mail Address. NEVER POST YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS!!! Rich, the root Admin here, has specified that you should NEVER share your E-Mail, and I would agree with him, as you don't even know some of the people here.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Cez Posted at: 13:28 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129563
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'll post my email address.

[email protected]

Not my real email address, obviously. Think about it. Anyway, I also like fighting the Dark Troopers. They have cool music.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 21:43 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 130092
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
The music in this game is better than in Metroid Prime. I like the file start up music, when you can choose what file to load or if you want to play Multiplayer... it's called Dark Echoes... But it sounds horrible when you play it during Multiplayer...

sheiny Posted at: 14:20 Apr17 2005 Post ID: 134112
sheiny
+
+
Yeah - some of the Echoes Music is better than the 1st Game...

In Echoes - I like the Opening - the Torvus Bog - the Sanctuary Fortress & the Temple Grounds Music...

In the 1st - I like the Opening - the Tallon Overworld - the Frigate Crash Site and the Phendrana Drifts Music...
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:31 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134740
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I like the music when fighting the Emporor Ing's final form.

The music while fighting Dark Samus in her last form is not very good... it has a few gay background tunes that sound like they came from some teletubbies videogame...

sheiny Posted at: 17:36 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134900
sheiny
+
+
Well I don't think that it's THAT BAD - as bad as the Teletubbies!!!

And is it just me or is Emperor Ing's 2nd Form the biggest pain in the _____ in the world???
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:46 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135806
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
You mean while it is in it's shell form? Dude! Use POWER BOMBS! They can wipe out all of the Inglets around you and kill as many as three of those tentacles it throws at you! You might as well use them now since their useless later in battle.

SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 19:01 Apr20 2005 Post ID: 136792
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my davorite thing to do in this game is kill bosses
i am tails. i help sonic on his adventures to defeat dr eggman and other bad guys
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:55 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138305
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Like I said, I love to kill and kill again.

sheiny Posted at: 16:01 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139608
sheiny
+
+
On 19-Apr-2005 darkboarder_77 said:You mean while it is in it's shell form? Dude! Use POWER BOMBS! They can wipe out all of the Inglets around you and kill as many as three of those tentacles it throws at you! You might as well use them now since their useless later in battle.
Okay - yeah - you're right - ya may as well use em (the Power Bombs) - you don't need them again anywhere...

I can't believe I didn't think of that - well - that makes it a lot easier now - THANX!!!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:47 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141956
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
No prob...

X-Inferno Posted at: 09:27 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190673
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ma favorite thing is shooting down lots of war wasps(at least 2 per second)I just love too see them go down in large numbersSmile
gamefan06 Posted at: 00:26 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 243393
gamefan06
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Jumping off of high places is fun, even if you do eventually die.
Add me to these Wi-Fi games and e-mail me at [email protected] if you do!!

Metroid Prime Hunters
FC: 3436-7171-2301
Name: gamefan06

Animal Crossing Wild World
Friend Code:1160-3850-1413
Name:Kenny
Town:Lumina
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:14 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 248730
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
One thing I like to do is to use a 5-Missle Seeker Missle charge on the Emporer Ing instead of the Super Missle...

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close