Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime: Hunters

level glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

blazikenowen Posted at: 13:20 May09 2006 Post ID: 818123
blazikenowen
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
anyone know any glitches in the multiplayer levels
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Weavel6 Posted at: 22:57 May09 2006 Post ID: 819026
Weavel6
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I heard that there was a glitch in Alinos Gateway and Weapons Complex, but I don't know them.
Samus: "Get rid of your Turret! It's choppi'n the heads of my flowers off!!" *Weavel packs up the Turret* Weavel: "Oh I need to get some energy! Mind Turret-sitting my Turret?" *Hands Samus Turret* BOOM! Weavel's Headshot killed you! (Half Turret)
Imperialist Posted at: 14:49 May20 2006 Post ID: 833849
Imperialist
+
+
There's a glitch in Alinos Gateway, and here it is:
NOTE: You must use Spire for this.
Go to the lavafall at the other side of the stage and, in the alternitave form, climb up the left side of the left rock on the side of the lavafall and exit alternitave, you'll stay there. It's a great sniping spot. NOTE: You must constantly hold down backwards to really stay there.

()__()
(o'.'o) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
hornuale000 Posted at: 09:39 Aug23 2006 Post ID: 1005336
hornuale000
+
+
There is one in Combat Hall. It's hiding in the walls
koolstr Posted at: 09:52 Aug23 2006 Post ID: 1005343
koolstr
+
+
Imperialist, I tried it with any character and it worked. All you do is climb the wall in biped, and you're there! Also, what is cool is that from there you can walk across the wall without falling. And another glitch in Alinos Gateway is with Spire. You know the spot where there is a huge waterfall of lava in the back? from facing that, turn left until you reach a huge rock in your path. Go around it and walk in between the stone and the huge pointed rock. Go into alt while turning left, and you will be in the wall. Also, if you need the imperialist, you can roll up the wall while still in the boulder and not be seen. The glitch in combat hall that hornuale000 is talking about is with any character. Choose one, and go to the corner walls on any side of the hall. Charge up your missiles, then, while holding back and left/right, depending on which side your on, shoot the missile at around a 40 degree angle. You will fly through the wall, and.....tada! You're invincible! This takes a while to do , so take your time. NOTE: I do not use these in Wi-Fi and neither should you. They are just for fun and I use them just to impress my friends.

Hope this helped!
Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
FIRELINK Posted at: 16:07 Aug23 2006 Post ID: 1006095
FIRELINK
+
+
Gasp!!!another glitch form!!
All day every day.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close