Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime: Hunters

what do u like about this game?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

some-weird-kid Posted at: 15:53 Jun17 2006 Post ID: 872872
some-weird-kid
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I like how its so mysterious even probably after u beat the game(havnt don it my self). Also I like how it gives u hints about the last boss but it dosnt realy all come together untill the end. also how the hell did they make the graphics for the movies? tell me what u think
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Imperialist Posted at: 22:29 Jun18 2006 Post ID: 874572
Imperialist
+
+
Ya OMFG the grphics for this game are sooooooo good when it plays the movies!!! And I also like this game 'cause i'm really in to ledgend-type stuff like ledgends and miths and rumors, that kind of stuff.

Imperialist

« Last edited by Imperialist on Jul 5th 2006 »

()__()
(o'.'o) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
FIRELINK Posted at: 20:02 Jul04 2006 Post ID: 901492
FIRELINK
+
+
I like it because a headshot with the imperialist is a 1 hit ko and the players are so cool
All day every day.
koolstr Posted at: 21:43 Jul05 2006 Post ID: 903932
koolstr
+
+
Ya. The graphics for the videos are SICK! I don't know how they do it, but its awesome. I like the game because it always has a great storyline and, to me, is just better than any other shooting game! Smile

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
black_lite Posted at: 01:16 Jan01 2008 Post ID: 2056026
black_lite
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this game looks awesome but my problem now is downloading it.. we only have dial-up connection at our house... cant wait to use a computer where i could download this..
shadowfire1138 Posted at: 21:39 Jan01 2008 Post ID: 2057589
shadowfire1138
+
+
black dont double post, mod! do your job lmfao... i would delete but im not a mod, jeez i feel so left out.

dude i have high speed wireless and it doesnt work, kk heres how you set up dial up with wi-fi ( i hope u were aiming towars "wi-fi")
simply pt in the disk that came with the wi-fi, plus the YSB cable in the jack in ur computer, push the wi-fi connector into the other side of the USB and it should download. after that, go to a wireless game on ur mph, connect to the wi-fi ( put ur ds near the blue, front, end part of the usb connector), and follow the instructions to play agaisnt other people online.

the thing i like about this game? hm, putting in AR cheats and going on the wi-fi and messing around with people lmfao, o actaully, i like usaing sylux's "triangle of death" people call it, to kill my enemy.

Havn't been around for a year :(.
Tracedude Posted at: 10:43 Jan18 2008 Post ID: 2083414
Tracedude
+
+
Well, I like everything about this game. I like samus :P. The thing that disappoints me is that people hack. Btw, i've never lost to a hacker.
Wii Friend Code: 6372-5142-9386-0957
SSBB Friend Code: 2449-4407-7461
SSBB Nickname: Flash
COD:WAW Wii FC: 4597-4352-2899
COD:WAW Wii Nickname: Burger
shadowfire1138 Posted at: 11:11 Jan18 2008 Post ID: 2083434
shadowfire1138
+
+
hmmmm, shale we fight and make u lose that streak? lolz , i dont hack ALL the time, i put the uinlimited hp on cuase there are ALWAYS hackers. so by putting unlimited hp on i have a chance with noob hunting.

tbh, the game needs more graphics.

Havn't been around for a year :(.
thegreatdestroyer Posted at: 20:56 Nov03 2008 Post ID: 2470215
thegreatdestroyer
+
+
i love this game but i also like it cuz of the extremely SICK vids they have and all the hunters abilities. And duh cuz it has wifi but i hate those freaking cheaters.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close