Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime: Hunters

Where is the icon (Imperialist: read and answer)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
koolstr Posted at: 21:02 Jul01 2006 Post ID: 895946
koolstr
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I posted a question and you gave me WHAT it is. WHERE is it????Imperialist, I asked where, not what. please tell me where.

thank you
koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
koolstr Posted at: 21:06 Jul01 2006 Post ID: 895955
koolstr
+
+
Oh ya. Imperialist, if you're goin' to answer my question, can you tell me where you got you icon from?

thanks
koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
koolstr Posted at: 03:27 Jul02 2006 Post ID: 896173
koolstr
+
+
The icon as in your Avatar.
[center]Goodbye, SC...

Imperialist Posted at: 23:03 Jul02 2006 Post ID: 897749
Imperialist
+
+
Oh whoops real sorry about that. You won't see the icon untill you earn it.

And as for the avatar, I think I looked up "Samus Aran" on Google images.

Imperialist

()__()
(o'.'o) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
koolstr Posted at: 06:10 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 897959
koolstr
+
+
Oh. Thanks. But now when I try to upload the picture for my avatar, it doesn't let because its not a good link. But I'll try again. Anyway I think I'm able to get the icon now. Where is it?
[center]Goodbye, SC...

Imperialist Posted at: 14:10 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 898773
Imperialist
+
+
If it didn't show up after you beat the game or something, I can't help you there, cause that probably means that your game is screwed up. Just try to beat the game again with 100% and we'll see what happens.

Imperialist

()__()
koolstr Posted at: 15:57 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 899012
koolstr
+
+
I tried many times and the Avatar post didn't work. Maybe my computer is just screwed up. Whatever. Anyway, do u still know where the icon is? cuz u havent mentioned it yet. I'm sorry for wasting your time, but I just can't find it and I just wanna, like, be like the rest of you. To be able to change your Hunter ID (which alot of you guys mentioned) and to actually know where it is!

thanks for your time
Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

koolstr Posted at: 16:11 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 899036
koolstr
+
+
hehe. ignore the double copy. it should get deleted soon
[center]Goodbye, SC...

koolstr Posted at: 09:08 Jul04 2006 Post ID: 899879
koolstr
+
+
I tried uploading images on everything! even the ones they allowed. but it just doesn't seem to work. What do you do? Do you copy the pic, paste it on Word, then use that link? Or the link from the website?

koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

Imperialist Posted at: 11:20 Jul04 2006 Post ID: 900082
Imperialist
+
+
On 04-Jul-2006 koolstr said:I tried uploading images on everything! even the ones they allowed. but it just doesn't seem to work. What do you do? Do you copy the pic, paste it on Word, then use that link? Or the link from the website?

koolstr
Um... to tell you the truth... I actualy don't really remember how I did it. I think I had made my own picture file on My Documents and then I tried every one that fit the criteria and looked good. Most of them didn't work, but two did.

Imperialist

P.S. Aren't you getting the messege?? I'm telling you that if the icon on your license hasn't showed up on the top right part of your license, your game is screwed up.

()__()
koolstr Posted at: 16:57 Jul04 2006 Post ID: 901036
koolstr
+
+
I got the message! but what I meant is tht I wanna know where the license is!

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

koolstr Posted at: 17:00 Jul04 2006 Post ID: 901047
koolstr
+
+
Oh ya. and imperialist, when did u become a mod?????????thts so cool!!!ur so lucky!!!!!i wanna become one too!!! But I just don't know how. by answering others questions and by submitting alot of stuff???????

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

Imperialist Posted at: 09:29 Jul05 2006 Post ID: 902184
Imperialist
+
+
On 04-Jul-2006 koolstr said:Oh ya. and imperialist, when did u become a mod?????????thts so cool!!!ur so lucky!!!!!i wanna become one too!!! But I just don't know how. by answering others questions and by submitting alot of stuff???????

Koolstr
Actualy, I just became a Mod today. Ya I know it feels great to be a mod. To send an application to be a mod look at the top of the list of forums for the game you want to be a moderator and click "Apply to be a moderator of this forum" to send your application.

But anyway...I'm confused. Now are you saying that you dont have a license yet?...

Imperialist

()__()
Imperialist Posted at: 09:30 Jul05 2006 Post ID: 902190
Imperialist
+
+
Oh and by the way, I deleted your double copy.

()__()
koolstr Posted at: 15:32 Jul05 2006 Post ID: 903156
koolstr
+
+
wow. thats so cool. YOU can delete it. lucky...... you can't get banned, right? I'm going to try to apply to be a mod now. And i do have a license, I think. Its just that I DONT KNOW WHERE IT IS!

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

koolstr Posted at: 15:36 Jul05 2006 Post ID: 903165
koolstr
+
+
Imperialist, I can't find the application thingy. I'm not forcing you to answer, but I just wanna know so I can apply. Where is it excactly?
[center]Goodbye, SC...

koolstr Posted at: 15:45 Jul05 2006 Post ID: 903185
koolstr
+
+
Hey, Imperialist? I just read that you said that Sylux can basically go anywhere. Is that true? and if so, how can he go almost anywhere?

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

koolstr Posted at: 21:46 Jul05 2006 Post ID: 903936
koolstr
+
+
oh and Imperialist? can you delete the entire topic that I made? It's called, "What do you like about this game?" I didn't notice that there was already a topic about that. Thank you.

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

Imperialist Posted at: 14:46 Jul06 2006 Post ID: 905836
Imperialist
+
+
OOOhh... ok, so if your license is not showing up if you go to the "Edit Friends and Rivals" thing, then you must do 1 Wi-Fi match to be able to see it.

And about Sylux... yes, he can, but you must be playing in a low-gravity area.

Imperialist

P.S. Oh, and to tell you the truth about the topic... i'm not sure if I can do that yet. I'll see what I can do.

()__()
HYPA Posted at: 18:09 Jul06 2006 Post ID: 906287
HYPA
Post Likes: 1
+
+
The ''apply to be a moderator for this forum'' link will appear again when there is more pages in the forums and more people join them.
Black
Name: Chris
FC: 3138-8446-5805
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close