Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime: Hunters

Where is the icon (Imperialist: read and answer)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
koolstr Posted at: 22:54 Jul06 2006 Post ID: 906698
koolstr
Post Likes: 0
+
+
That doesn't really make much sense, but even when it does appear, where? and thanks Imperialist. HYPA, just out of curiosity: how did you get into this? This was technically only supposed to be between me and Imperialist, but whatever.

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
HYPA Posted at: 01:46 Jul07 2006 Post ID: 906822
HYPA
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Oh, sorry! lol
I was just reading through this and thought I might say how the moderator applications work.

Look through the general forums for all the details.
Black
Name: Chris
FC: 3138-8446-5805
koolstr Posted at: 13:22 Jul07 2006 Post ID: 907874
koolstr
+
+
Hey, HYPA? I don't know how you got into this. Not that I care at all, but this was really supposed to be between Imperialist and me only, but whatever. What you said didn't really make any sense. Even if it does appear, where would it appear? o ya. and thanks Imperialist. I found it. Some of you say that you can change your license? (besides battling, headshots, etc.)

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
Imperialist Posted at: 01:44 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 912022
Imperialist
+
+
On 07-Jul-2006 koolstr said:Hey, HYPA? I don't know how you got into this. Not that I care at all, but this was really supposed to be between Imperialist and me only, but whatever. What you said didn't really make any sense. Even if it does appear, where would it appear? o ya. and thanks Imperialist. I found it. Some of you say that you can change your license? (besides battling, headshots, etc.)

Koolstr
If you mean by changing your license by changing your hunter of choice, you just play as the hunter you want to have 4 your hunter of choice. That's all I can think of.

Imperialist

()__()
(o'.'o) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
koolstr Posted at: 08:29 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 912259
koolstr
+
+
Ooooooohh...... Well, that seems like a fair enough reason. Nice. Smile. Thanks Imperialist. Don't close this topic yet, because I wanna ask you something later on, if it ever happens............

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

koolstr Posted at: 08:31 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 912263
koolstr
+
+
Yet, I gotta admit.... That avatar makes you look like a stronger mod.......

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

koolstr Posted at: 08:37 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 912271
koolstr
+
+
Imperialist? I got a good avatar that will make you also look like a strong moderator. Go to this link to see it. You dont have to take it if you want, I just think it looks like a good moderator avatar.Smile

[url][/url]http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/metroid-prime-multiplayer-ch.jpg

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

koolstr Posted at: 08:39 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 912273
koolstr
+
+
? How come I can't make a link that you can click on........How do you guys do it?

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

Imperialist Posted at: 14:29 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 912725
Imperialist
+
+
On 09-Jul-2006 koolstr said:Imperialist? I got a good avatar that will make you also look like a strong moderator. Go to this link to see it. You dont have to take it if you want, I just think it looks like a good moderator avatar.Smile

[url][/url]http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/metroid-prime-multiplayer-ch.jpg

Koolstr
Um... that didn't work. Or at least, it didn't let me go there. And don't worry about me closing the topic, cause I don't know how to do it yet=) And as for the link, I would guess you have to highlight the link before posting and click "Web Link".

Imperialist

()__()
Imperialist Posted at: 03:50 Jul10 2006 Post ID: 914000
Imperialist
+
+
Ok now I know how to close topics so just tell me when you want me to close this topic=]

Imperialist

()__()
koolstr Posted at: 16:25 Jul10 2006 Post ID: 914965
koolstr
+
+
Well, it seems you already did. Whatever. and Imperialist? Who is that person (as your avatar)? And you were right. You gotta highlight it before you click web link. So here you go!

http://static.howstuffworks...r-ch.jpg

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

koolstr Posted at: 16:32 Jul10 2006 Post ID: 914977
koolstr
+
+
I just sent in an application to be a mod. I just hope so badly that they will AT LEAST give me a chance.
[center]Goodbye, SC...

Imperialist Posted at: 14:37 Jul11 2006 Post ID: 916624
Imperialist
+
+
On 10-Jul-2006 koolstr said:I just sent in an application to be a mod. I just hope so badly that they will AT LEAST give me a chance.
It takes a really long time to recieve your responding message. It took me like 5 weeks to get mine. Just a warning.

Imperialist

P.S. The character in the avatar is Meta Ridley.

« Last edited by Imperialist on Jul 11th 2006 »

()__()
koolstr Posted at: 17:16 Jul11 2006 Post ID: 917015
koolstr
+
+
Oh. Thats really annoying. Well I guess I'll be hoping for a long time! and who is Meta Ridley?

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

Imperialist Posted at: 00:03 Jul12 2006 Post ID: 917840
Imperialist
+
+
On 11-Jul-2006 koolstr said:Oh. Thats really annoying. Well I guess I'll be hoping for a long time! and who is Meta Ridley?

Koolstr
Well, if you've played Metroid Prime for Gamecube, you'll see Meta Ridley and battle him near the end of the game. You'll also see him but not battle him near the start of the game.

Imperialist

()__()
koolstr Posted at: 15:33 Jul12 2006 Post ID: 919332
koolstr
+
+
Oh. But truly, this is my first Metroid game EVER. I never played Metroid before. So I don't know anything about it. Yet I admit, this is the best shooting game ever. Good storyline too. Smile

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

koolstr Posted at: 15:35 Jul12 2006 Post ID: 919340
koolstr
+
+
Oh ya. Imperialist? I so far beaten the game 4 times without a walkthrough and I gotten around 90%!!!!! How is that possible? What am I missing? Can you mention any stuff that you think would be hard to find to scan? Thanks.

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

Imperialist Posted at: 17:46 Jul12 2006 Post ID: 919722
Imperialist
+
+
Well, did you find all the lore? Sometimes that can be really annoying because it's invisible to your combat visor. And if you don't have 95 missles, 7 extra health bars, or 400 ammunition for your other weapons, you're missing power-ups. That's all I can suggest. Or, if you've tried a million times and are ready to give up, you can use an online walkthrough.

Imperialist

()__()
koolstr Posted at: 19:44 Jul12 2006 Post ID: 919957
koolstr
+
+
If I use a walkthrough, it will take too long. Going through every step which I wouldn't know whether or not I already know where it is is really annoying. I'm missing 1 missile pack, 1 ua expansion, and I have all the health bars. Finding all the lore is really hard. What do you mean its hidden from oyur visor?

Koolstr
[center]Goodbye, SC...

Imperialist Posted at: 00:51 Jul13 2006 Post ID: 920409
Imperialist
+
+
I said it's invisible to your COMBAT Visor, not your Scan Visor. You can only see certain lore things with your scan visor. And did you get the UA expansion in the Drip Moat? There's one there. Sorry but I can't really remember where everything else is. I'm so pointless=(

Imperialist

()__()
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close