Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition REMIX

best starter car to last for long

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 11:53 May24 2012 Post ID: 3114092
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Which car can I use from the beginning of the game that I can use for a long time?Eh

Is it even possible for a Class C or D for use throughout the game where no classes are required?

I already know that with each upgrade, the chevy bel air, and the Cadillac CTS-V are the fastest from Class D, it is possible to use one of those for the whole game?ThinkThink
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
RaceGamer13 Posted at: 07:56 Jul31 2012 Post ID: 3134155
RaceGamer13
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I don't think that you can Use a class D car for the whole game. You will reach maybe to Atlanta but in Detroit I also had to bye a Class B Car. Eh
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:03 Oct16 2012 Post ID: 3161981
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i enjoyed the game but am curently haveing a problem in toyko challange mode im not winning races as fast as i was in the other cities on here but can anyone tell me how i can better myself at it or whats the fastest car to use in this mode
mcdrfreak Posted at: 17:36 Oct25 2012 Post ID: 3165983
mcdrfreak
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i tried tien once it comes available an i used it mostly from that point on along with other class a an b cars but the cien is the best handling thus far but open for suggestions
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:30 Jun25 2013 Post ID: 3255162
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
As you may have found out, you CAN NOT play the entire game with a class "D" car only. To even start Tokyo, you need a class "A" car. Also, its virtually impossible to even get to Detroit (I couldn't even get past San Diego without a class "C" car Shhh ) let alone Detroit Wiseguy. Hope I helped. Rock
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close