Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

Help needed in Minecraft

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Silver Revan-117 Posted at: 12:50 Sep28 2015 Post ID: 3389427
Silver Revan-117
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Howdy!

So, I've been working on my world for almost two years. It went from a simple skyscraper to a massive sci-fi Factions survival world.
A lot of universes are thrown into this world: Marvel, Mass Effect, Star Wars, Destiny, Halo, Borderlands... The list goes on.
I need help in completing this world. My only three major projects that i have remaining are Metal Gear Ray, Sanctuary (Borderlands) and The Tower (Destiny). i've started on The Tower, but not MG Ray. If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.
I am always open to ideas.
NO GRIEFING!!! I already had my fair share of griefers and I've had them more than just perma-banned. (don't ask)
I've also heard of this program called MCEdit. I have it, but I have no idea how to use it. If anyone knows how and can help finish my world that way, I'd appreciate it.
The only thing i can repay those who help me is with pokemon. I can try getting a $10 xbox gift card, but i have my own bills to pay, so no promises on that.

Send me a message on xbox live if you are interested. my gamertag is SilverRevan117.

thanks and I hope to see some of y'all help me finish this world.

PS: if anyone wants to be a part of the world when it's done, let me know. For every building you make, I give you 8 Diamonds and 5 Emeralds. Vehicles and other small things get 1 Diamond and 2 Emeralds. "Payment" may change depending on how my main group of friends and I work things out. so far we all agreed to this.

PPS: I know I mentioned MCEdit. I know that it's used to edit saves on Minecraft for PC, but oPryzeLP has this converter program, the "oPryzeLP Mod Tool". I use that to convert my xbox save to PC save.

« Last edited by Silver Revan-117 on Sep 28th 2015 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:24 Oct28 2015 Post ID: 3392155
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Tcool page
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Torukan_2137 Posted at: 10:17 May15 2016 Post ID: 3409555
Torukan_2137
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok, so, can I add u anytime? Wait......have you reached the friends limit? If not, I'm Gamerdude2137YT on Xbox, Gamerdude 2137 on YouTube.Applause Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close