Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Minecraft

Minecraft Guide on SuperCheats.com

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Team SuperCheats Posted at: 08:13 Mar02 2012 Post ID: 3098298
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
ok, after a hell of a long wait we finally have our Minecraft guide on Supercheats:

http://www.supercheats.com/guides/minecraft

Can anyone that knows about the game, please give us some feedback as to what is missing from the guide, and in what direction we should take it next.

If there is anything else minecraft related you want to see on SuperCheats, please let us know in this thread.

Thanks,

Rich
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Vicar Posted at: 09:24 Mar02 2012 Post ID: 3098313
Vicar
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm not an expert on Minecraft, so I couldn't tell you much. They started off talking about sex, so it seems like a great guide.
X__x Posted at: 07:47 Apr27 2012 Post ID: 3109147
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Hi, from over a month later,

I'm reading through it. I've been playing and learning more about Minecraft since Feb 2010. Just a bit more than half a year after it was released. The thing I'm curious about is why we need to know about "Have you ever heard of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs?" and who they are in relation to Minecraft itself.

Also noticed the following:
The Mobs page is out-of-date. Under the last section titled 'Utility Mobs' it only has the Snow Golem. It's missing the Iron Golem which was recently added in-game.
The page 'Advanced Stronghold Construction Information' also didn't include the fact that wolves can be bred by feeding them rotten flesh. Wolf babies are instantly tamed as a result of breeding.

« Last edited by X__x on Apr 27th 2012 »

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
neptis Posted at: 12:06 May03 2012 Post ID: 3110174
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
+
i would like to confirm the fact of the mob page. that the eminent minecrafter X__x has just said
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:29 May23 2012 Post ID: 3113942
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
you can have anything unlimited as long as you have one of it, make a dispenser and put whatever in the dispenser and have a friend mine it with at least a stone pickaxe and after it breaks take whatever it was out and then you will have 64 of it stackable or no press x and when all of its in a slot you will have 64 more repeat.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close